Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: *OFFICIAL* Ferguson thread

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Another lone police car is on fire again. Interesting how it was all alone and the crowd went right to it with the helicopter watching above.
    Not going to be alone for long. They just told all available units to get over there.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now the cops/National Guard are guarding the burned police car? WTF??

Now they are shooting gas at the by standers.
    Last edited by donnay; 11-25-2014 at 10:06 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Another lone police car is on fire again. Interesting how it was all alone and the crowd went right to it with the helicopter watching above--and threw a Molotov cocktail.

Sacrificial lamb. SMDH.

Must have been high mileage.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

People are blocking the street that police are ordering to get out of the street. It's getting intense.

"Unlawful assembly." Judge Dredge has spoken.
    Last edited by donnay; 11-25-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

There is a lot of cell phone video here... http://rt.com/usa/208495-ferguson-grand-jury-reaction/

RT stream... http://rt.com/on-air/ferguson-protests-rally-police/ ... ordering protestors to disperse at the moment. "This is an unlawful assembly"

I haven't read the thread so sorry if feeds are already here. I just prefer RT's feeds becuase they are usually right there.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-25-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Must have been high mileage.
    Yep. Very suspicious indeed. It was right on cue. Helicopter overhead and film rolling.

Now police are on the loud speaker telling people to back to their cars that if you are standing around you are unlawful and will be arrested.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The police have descended to a Walgreens...completely surrounding it.

Cops need to get some more steroids. <s>
    Last edited by donnay; 11-25-2014 at 10:45 PM.

walgreens is secured.

People are blocking the street that police are ordering to get out of the street. It's getting intense.

"Unlawful assembly." Judge Dredge has spoken.
    Judge Dredge?

What, there's shallow water there?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Judge Dredge?

Yeah that's what I meant. It's late, cut me some slack jack!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Judge Dredge?

I AM THE LEVEE!!!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I AM THE LEVEE!!!
    "I AM the navigation channel!"

Yeah that's what I meant. It's late, cut me some slack jack!
    That's what you get for telling me I needed a neck before I could grow a neck beard.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234