Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *OFFICIAL* Ferguson thread

*OFFICIAL* Ferguson thread

just in case.

lots of fear out there. Should get interesting soon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the media almost seems giddy.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    the media almost seems giddy.
    no $#@! huh...

be funny if nothing happened.

lets not lose sight of what cops are famous for...

my guess it will be a few cops who light the fuse..

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    lets not lose sight of what cops are famous for...

my guess it will be a few cops who light the fuse..
    Yep. 'Totally innocent' unarmed 28yo 'accidentally' shot dead by NYPD police

They didn’t present themselves or nothing and shot him,” Butler told DNAinfo New York. “As soon as he came in, the police opened the [door to the] eighth-floor staircase. They didn’t identify themselves at all. They just shot.”

This is on the media. This is a media creation.

Ever notice how the only cases of Police abuse that reach this level of media coverage tend to be racial, and more of a gray area where the Police/shooter will probably not be charged? Is that a coincidence? Or just the best case to generate maximum outrage?

The Police can regularly get away with the most obvious unjustified homicides, where there is no plausible justification, yet those don't get any major media coverage. Didn't the Police kill a guy in a hallway the other day for no reason? We just had a thread on it. And then there is the perfect case of Erik Scott, who was not fighting with the cops, was not arguing with the cops, was not running from the cops, and race was not an issue. Guess an obvious case of Police incompetence and murder isn't worth reporting on. It wouldn't fit the agenda to demonize, distract and divide.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Talk is police officer Darren Wilson may resign with a very handsome retirement package.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Ever notice how the only cases of Police abuse that reach this level of media coverage tend to be racial, and more of a gray area where the Police/shooter will probably not be charged? Is that a coincidence? Or just the best case to generate maximum outrage?

The Police can regularly get away with the most obvious unjustified homicides, where there is no plausible justification, yet those don't get any major media coverage. Didn't the Police kill a guy in a hallway the other day for no reason? We just had a thread on it. And then there is the perfect case of Erik Scott, who was not fighting with the cops, was not arguing with the cops, was not running from the cops, and race was not an issue. Guess an obvious case of Police incompetence and murder isn't worth reporting on. It wouldn't fit the agenda to demonize, distract and divide.
    Depends upon what media we watch, I suppose.

Here is just one of the very few television "news" shows that I watch that actually spend a great deal of time discussing many of the specific cases that show up on these very forums. https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+martin+police

I don't blame the media. They know their audiences and so they cater to their ignorance. I blame the audience that seeks out corporate/legaacy media.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-21-2014 at 05:29 PM.

you have to take into account that Brown was killed in the street, and was witnessed by many people, and the fact his body was dis-respected for hours...thus garnering a public reaction...hard to ignore that $#@!...squeeky wheel and all that sort of thing...

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Talk is police officer Darren Wilson may resign with a very handsome retirement package.
    they get extra pension for killing big black scary looking kids..

i hope i'm not being too hard on the Police...

burp.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 11-21-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm..." for $500, Alex!
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

you have to take into account that Brown was killed in the street, and was witnessed by many people, and the fact his body was dis-respected for hours...thus garnering a public reaction...hard to ignore that $#@!...squeeky wheel and all that sort of thing...
    Don't get me started. That's a pet peeve of mine. The reason behind it is that they wait for a coroner (and maybe some detectives) if the person is obviously dead at the scene. And the coroner may be 50 miles away fishing when the incident happens. It's legal CYA and it's ridiculous. Blame it on lawyers, insurers and vindictive CYA compliance. "Just following idiotic procedures."

Put 'em in an ambulance and take them away immediately. No reason to leave a body laying in the road, on the tracks or anywhere public, no matter how they died.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Don't get me started. That's a pet peeve of mine. The reason behind it is that they wait for a coroner (and maybe some detectives) if the person is obviously dead at the scene. And the coroner may be 50 miles away fishing when the incident happens. It's legal CYA and it's ridiculous. Blame it on lawyers, insurers and vindictive CYA compliance. "Just following idiotic procedures."

Put 'em in an ambulance and take them away immediately. No reason to leave a body laying in the road, on the tracks or anywhere public, no matter how they died.
    just another example of 'lost humanity'...

There were reports that Wilson and his friends never, ever called for an ambulance.

There have been prosecutions of citizens who have used deadly force where the prosecution has cited the lack of performing basic first aid to a shot assailant as evidence of intent to murder. I would think that failing to call for an ambulance is way over the top.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 11-21-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Depends upon what media we watch, I suppose.
    People not interesting in news or politics will get it on the broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC). Others stick with CNN or Fox, some MSNBC, and some only get it from John Stewart on Comedy Central.

CNN (and MSNBC) are the biggest purveyors of race division. They really started it heavy a couple of years before Obama ran for President. Now they have added "war on women" propaganda. Purely coincidental with Presidential politics, no doubt.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What happened to just marking an outline of the body with some chalk and taking it away ASAP ? Though I think now they use a different, less gruesome technique to mark it, some orange spray paint 'x' marks here and there. That was part of what fueled the rage originally, leaving his body out there for four hours.

I think it just shows their arrogance, thinking that they are going to "take charge" of any situation, without giving a damn about what people may think, and thinking the "civilians" won't do anything about it. They've gotten away with that attitude for so long that it's ingrained into their psyches. And that needs to change. And while this may not be the ideal starting point, well, it's still a start.

I don't care. They will riot, loot and burn their ghetto. Doesn't effect me.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    There were reports that Wilson and his friends never, ever called for an ambulance.

There have been prosecutions of citizens who have used deadly force where the prosecution has cited the lack of performing basic first aid to a shot assailant as evidence of intent to murder. I would think that failing to call for an ambulance is way over the top.
    There have been plenty of documented instances where police have kept EMS away from people they have shot -- usually with them declaring the scene to be "unsecured." Of course, by the time the scene is "secured" and paramedics are allowed in, the victim has bled out.

Dead mundanes tell no tales, and they don't rack up huge medical bills either.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't care. They will riot, loot and burn their ghetto. Doesn't effect me.

''...and then there was no one left to speak for me'''...

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    There have been plenty of documented instances where police have kept EMS away from people they have shot -- usually with them declaring the scene to be "unsecured." Of course, by the time the scene is "secured" and paramedics are allowed in, the victim has bled out.

Dead mundanes tell no tales, and they don't rack up huge medical bills either.
    The murder of Jose Guerena was an especially vicious example of this. Evil $#@!s ...

FTA: http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...-jose-guerena/
    Jose [Guerena] was sleeping after finishing a graveyard shift at a local copper mine when he heard his terrified wife, Vanessa, scream that there were armed men on their property. Jose, an honorably discharged Marine who served two tours in Iraq, told Vanessa to take their four-year-old son, Jose, Jr., and hide in the closet. He grabbed his legally obtained AR-15 rifle and placed himself between his family and the intruders, where he died following a 71-shot fusillade. [It was later discovered that the safety on Guerena's AR-15 had never been released. - OB]

The home invaders, being police officers, were very poor marksmen, which accounts for the fact that only 22 of the shots actually hit the victim, and none of the wounds was fatal — if immediate medical care had been provided. The SWAT team included a medic who had both the ability and the legal responsibility to provide aid. Instead, the team turned away paramedics who arrived shortly after the shooting in response to Vanessa’s frantic 911 call. They then assaulted Vanessa after she had tearfully pleaded with them to help her dying husband, and delivered her to be interrogated by detectives about the contents of the home — which underscored the fact that the search warrant used to justify the SWAT raid was invalid, since it didn’t accuse Jose of a specific crime, or list specific items being sought.

While Vanessa was being abused, and Jose was bleeding to death, the couple’s traumatized four-year-old son was left alone in the home, because the raiders — restrained by the sacred imperative of officer safety — refused to enter the home and retrieve the youngster until they were sure that his father was dead. Jose, Jr. eventually staggered out of the home by himself, most likely after witnessing the death rattle of the loving father who had shielded him, and his mother, with his body.
    IIRC, it was over an hour before the cops allowed the paramedics (who had arrived almost immediately) to enter the scene.
    (Did I say "evil $#@!s" yet? ... Oh, yes, I did ... okay, then ...)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-21-2014 at 08:02 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

hey had riots last night, I expect more all weekend. I think the decision is made but the official announcement wont be until Sunday. It however leak if not already.... closing schools for possibility of riots seems to me they got inside notification,

''...and then there was no one left to speak for me'''...
    They don't speak for me.

I live in the oldest whitest state in the country by choice. Nobody is going to riot or loot here, ever.

Oh and fwiw I think the shooting was justified.

Shocker.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They don't speak for me.

I live in the oldest whitest state in the country by choice. Nobody is going to riot or loot here, ever.

ever?...lol...

foolish talk, but you're entitled to be fodder if you want.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 11-22-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    hey had riots last night, I expect more all weekend. I think the decision is made but the official announcement wont be until Sunday. It however leak if not already.... closing schools for possibility of riots seems to me they got inside notification,
    riots?...all i saw were cops arresting (3) anyone in Guy Fawkes masks.

Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    Shocker.
    69360 is his badge number. ...is either a spouse of a cop, a parent of a cop, or $#@!ing a cop...or all 3.

Last edited by donnay; 11-22-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

They don't speak for me.

hands up, don't shoot.

Well I mean,
    we’re, um,
    it, uh,
    it, uh,
    you know —
    our goal here
    is to,
    is to,
    is to
    http://america.aljazeera.com/blogs/s...cecommand.html

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast