Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *OFFICIAL* Ferguson thread

A damn good start...
    From Drudge;

Police families in Ferguson fear for their safety and many have gone into hiding or left town after receiving assault and death threats

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-threats.html

Spouses and children of cops in Ferguson, Missouri, have received assault and death threats after the shooting of Michael Brown
    Tensions continue to rise in Ferguson as a grand jury nears its decision on whether to indict Officer Darren Wilson in Brown's shooting
    One police wife says many families have already left town after receiving anonymous threats on their phones

The families of many police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, are in hiding or running from town amid death and assault threats.
    One police wife told KTVI that she's received threats over the phone and she's been paranoid for her and her young daughter's safety ever since.
    'Did they follow me here?' she told the station. 'Did I do a good enough job after work today of taking different routes, on my way home?
    Tensions are rising in Ferguson as a grand jury decides whether to charge white Officer Darren Wilson in the August shooting of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown, 18.
    In one recent message, a caller says: 'Would you rather hear me coming out, coming out and robbing your house? And it would be like, it'd just be like silence man, you couldn't hear nothing.'
    'It's very frightening,' said the police wife, who asked to not be identified.
    'Most people who have a family member who's a police officer are very proud of what they do.'
    She added: 'This is real and people actually do know how to find us and they do want to harm us.'
    The police wife says some officers' relatives have been leaving town to protect themselves — but she plans on staying.
    'I'm very worried about what's going to happen to the citizens and what's going to happen to the businesses and what's going to happen to the police officers,' she told KTVI.
    'This is a good community with a long history and they love their community.'
    Meanwhile, about a dozen protesters gathered again outside the police station in Ferguson in frigid conditions Thursday night, sometimes blocking vehicles as they waved placards and chanted 'Whose streets? Our streets!' and 'Killer cops have got to go!'
    Officers in helmets and shields were deployed after a commander told protesters not to block traffic.
    Brief scuffles broke out and at least one woman and a man were handcuffed and taken away.
    Police did not confirm an official tally. The Chicago Tribune reported at least six were arrested.
    Wilson's camp has said he feels 'confident' he won't be charged by the grand jury and is working with city officials to negotiate his resignation from the Ferguson Police Department.
    Jeff Roorda, business manager for the St. Louis Police Officers' Association, said he met Thursday with Ferguson officer Darren Wilson, who has remained secluded from the public eye since the shooting.
    'It's fair to say that neither he nor his defense team expect an indictment,' Roorda said.
    Meanwhile, Wilson may announce as early as Friday his plans to resign from the force, as a way of protecting fellow officers and easing pressures in the wake of the shooting.
    The victim's father, Michael Brown Sr., has released a public service announcement appealing for calm and non-violence among those who might protest, saying that 'hurting others is not the answer.'
    He also takes a moment to thank many of the protesters for 'lifting [their] voices to end racial profiling and police intimidation.'
    'No matter what the grand jury decides, I do not want my son’s death to be in vain,' Brown said.
    'I want it to lead to incredible change, positive change, change that makes the St. Louis region better for everyone.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^

4GW in Middle America
    http://www.voxday.blogspot.com/2014/...e-america.html

This looks rather like a prelude of one of the signs I predicted would be among the harbingers of the civil war that will bring about the end of the USA:

Police families in Ferguson fear for their safety and many have gone into hiding or left town after receiving assault and death threats.

Spouses and children of cops in Ferguson, Missouri, have received assault and death threats after the shooting of Michael Brown. Tensions continue to rise in Ferguson as a grand jury nears its decision on whether to indict Officer Darren Wilson in Brown's shooting

'It's very frightening,' said the police wife, who asked to not be identified. 'Most people who have a family member who's a police officer are very proud of what they do.This is real and people actually do know how to find us and they do want to harm us.'
    I doubt it is anything more than threats at this point, though. If people were planning to act, they wouldn't be warning police families ahead of time. We will know that 4GW has come to America in earnest when police and federal agents are leaving their jobs for fear of harm coming to their families.

Which, you may recall, is one reason I theorized that the notorious FEMA camps are not actually intended for enemies of the state, but rather, for the families of its servants.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FEMA camps are not actually intended for enemies of the state, but rather, for the families of its servants.
    Interesting revelation

The families of many police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, are in hiding or running from town
    Good, about damn time they felt the fear their spouses have irreverantly imposed on everyone else.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

dp
    Last edited by presence; 11-22-2014 at 11:03 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    A damn good start...
    From Drudge;

Police families in Ferguson fear for their safety and many have gone into hiding or left town after receiving assault and death threats

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-threats.html

Spouses and children of cops in Ferguson, Missouri, have received assault and death threats after the shooting of Michael Brown
    Tensions continue to rise in Ferguson as a grand jury nears its decision on whether to indict Officer Darren Wilson in Brown's shooting
    One police wife says many families have already left town after receiving anonymous threats on their phones

The families of many police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, are in hiding or running from town amid death and assault threats.
    One police wife told KTVI that she's received threats over the phone and she's been paranoid for her and her young daughter's safety ever since.
    'Did they follow me here?' she told the station. 'Did I do a good enough job after work today of taking different routes, on my way home?
    Tensions are rising in Ferguson as a grand jury decides whether to charge white Officer Darren Wilson in the August shooting of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown, 18.
    In one recent message, a caller says: 'Would you rather hear me coming out, coming out and robbing your house? And it would be like, it'd just be like silence man, you couldn't hear nothing.'
    'It's very frightening,' said the police wife, who asked to not be identified.
    'Most people who have a family member who's a police officer are very proud of what they do.'
    She added: 'This is real and people actually do know how to find us and they do want to harm us.'
    The police wife says some officers' relatives have been leaving town to protect themselves — but she plans on staying.
    'I'm very worried about what's going to happen to the citizens and what's going to happen to the businesses and what's going to happen to the police officers,' she told KTVI.
    'This is a good community with a long history and they love their community.'
    Meanwhile, about a dozen protesters gathered again outside the police station in Ferguson in frigid conditions Thursday night, sometimes blocking vehicles as they waved placards and chanted 'Whose streets? Our streets!' and 'Killer cops have got to go!'
    Officers in helmets and shields were deployed after a commander told protesters not to block traffic.
    Brief scuffles broke out and at least one woman and a man were handcuffed and taken away.
    Police did not confirm an official tally. The Chicago Tribune reported at least six were arrested.
    Wilson's camp has said he feels 'confident' he won't be charged by the grand jury and is working with city officials to negotiate his resignation from the Ferguson Police Department.
    Jeff Roorda, business manager for the St. Louis Police Officers' Association, said he met Thursday with Ferguson officer Darren Wilson, who has remained secluded from the public eye since the shooting.
    'It's fair to say that neither he nor his defense team expect an indictment,' Roorda said.
    Meanwhile, Wilson may announce as early as Friday his plans to resign from the force, as a way of protecting fellow officers and easing pressures in the wake of the shooting.
    The victim's father, Michael Brown Sr., has released a public service announcement appealing for calm and non-violence among those who might protest, saying that 'hurting others is not the answer.'
    He also takes a moment to thank many of the protesters for 'lifting [their] voices to end racial profiling and police intimidation.'
    'No matter what the grand jury decides, I do not want my son’s death to be in vain,' Brown said.
    'I want it to lead to incredible change, positive change, change that makes the St. Louis region better for everyone.

maybe, just maybe, Mrs. Pig will tell Mr. Pig "hey, maybe you should not shoot unarmed people, because their surviving family might exact retribution on me and the piglets?"

sadly though, i think this just makes them dig in more strongly and refuse to acknowledge their own role in the potential harm they bring upon themselves. They're all savages, dontcha know?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't care. They will riot, loot and burn their ghetto. Doesn't effect me.
    And perhaps, someday your daughter will get gunned down by some cop during the course of crossing the street to get the mail. And no one should care because that family lives in a trailer, so they must have just been some kind of lowlifes who deserved it anyways. Not to mention that something like that wouldn't ever possibly affect anyone who doesn't live in a trailer, so people who don't live in trailers shouldn't ever be concerned that it could ever happen to them as well.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    hands up, don't shoot.

new slogan for racist cops..

got it.

And here I thought they were talking about the Bieber...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b915b_justin-bieber-saggy-pants-400x300.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	3415
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b915b_justin-bieber-saggy-pants-400x300.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	3415

exactly.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The kkk is now in the meme business, didn't you get the memo?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    The kkk is now in the meme business, didn't you get the memo?
    i did..

post #23.

This is on the media. This is a media creation.

Ever notice how the only cases of Police abuse that reach this level of media coverage tend to be racial, and more of a gray area where the Police/shooter will probably not be charged? Is that a coincidence? Or just the best case to generate maximum outrage?

The Police can regularly get away with the most obvious unjustified homicides, where there is no plausible justification, yet those don't get any major media coverage. Didn't the Police kill a guy in a hallway the other day for no reason? We just had a thread on it. And then there is the perfect case of Erik Scott, who was not fighting with the cops, was not arguing with the cops, was not running from the cops, and race was not an issue. Guess an obvious case of Police incompetence and murder isn't worth reporting on. It wouldn't fit the agenda to demonize, distract and divide.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This.
    not really.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Report: Private Military Contractors Spotted Securing Courthouse near Ferguson
    Men outfitted in suspicious attire appear to provide security for courthouse

by Infowars.com | November 22, 2014

Members of a covert military outfit have been spotted outside of the Clayton, Missouri courthouse, the same spot where a grand jury is convening to decide whether or not to indict a Ferguson police officer.

Infowars reporters on Saturday spotted several men outfitted in suspicious attire and wearing ear pieces in the parking lot of the Clayton courthouse.

Former Army Staff Sergeant and Infowars reporter Joe Biggs, who has carried out multiple tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, reports that the men appeared to be undercover operatives, possibly from Delta Force, due to the way they conducted themselves and their inconspicuous attire.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The GJ is out till Monday.

I guess Eric Holder doesn't have enough of his new black panthers there to start enough riots yet. As soon as Eric and Sharpton have their paid groups coordinated, the decision will come down. Those two guys want this to be big.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I guess Eric Holder doesn't have enough of his new black panthers there to start enough riots yet. As soon as Eric and Sharpton have their paid groups coordinated, the decision will come down. Those two guys want this to be big.
    I thought the authorities were trying to bring the kkk in to provoke the riot. Or that the authorities themselves are the kkk. So since the authorities are the kkk, they're trying to bring the black panthers in. But al sharpton is also trying to bring the black panthers in, and he just met with Rand Paul. Damn, I need a scorecard or something, so that I can keep all of this straight!

I am guessing it will be announced late Wednesday as an effort to minimize protests while people prepare for and spend Thanksgiving with their families. Some protesters have already said they are much less likely to go out in the cold versus the summer weather. And in the Thanksgiving holiday and I think it would really minimize the level of protest.

(Similar to what the government does by announcing important news they don't want the public to know (or the news media to cover) late on a Friday.
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D. Miles"

This is on the media. This is a media creation.

Ever notice how the only cases of Police abuse that reach this level of media coverage tend to be racial, and more of a gray area where the Police/shooter will probably not be charged? Is that a coincidence? Or just the best case to generate maximum outrage?

The Police can regularly get away with the most obvious unjustified homicides, where there is no plausible justification, yet those don't get any major media coverage. Didn't the Police kill a guy in a hallway the other day for no reason? We just had a thread on it. And then there is the perfect case of Erik Scott, who was not fighting with the cops, was not arguing with the cops, was not running from the cops, and race was not an issue. Guess an obvious case of Police incompetence and murder isn't worth reporting on. It wouldn't fit the agenda to demonize, distract and divide.
    That's correct. Here in Ameяika, we only riot over the guilty. We don't actually care about the ones who are actually innocent.

I don't care. They will riot, loot and burn their ghetto. Doesn't effect me.
    Actually, no. Apparently during the last round of riots and looting, it was discovered that nearly ALL of the looters and rioters were from out of town taking advantage of the chaos. The locals never really got beyond simple protesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The GJ is out till Monday.
    Why are they playing this waiting game, to announce after potential rioters are all loaded up with TG Turkeys?

Any way:

What to do while waiting anxiously for Ferguson decision

Another option could be to follow swc's lead:

1. Obama golfs with Derek Jeter
      The Hill (blog)-17 hours ago
      Obama is spending Saturday golfing with former New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter in Las Vegas...

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    well, its only fair. The KKK, and racist cops and Prosecutors have been in place for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Actually, no. Apparently during the last round of riots and looting, it was discovered that nearly ALL of the looters and rioters were from out of town taking advantage of the chaos. The locals never really got beyond simple protesting.
    Ok so they came out of another St. Louis ghetto and looted there. Same difference, still doesn't effect me. $#@! like that will never happen here.

Ok so they came out of another St. Louis ghetto and looted there. Same difference, still doesn't effect me. $#@! like that will never happen here.

.... i don't get this whining and hand ringing pussy attitude of the fact people 'outside' the area coming into the area...last time i checked, Ferguson is still part of this country, and if people want to come in and protest against racist cops and racist local government, then correct me if i'm wrong.

Very disappointed some in here think thats a problem...

69360...i have no words for a racist like you....
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 11-23-2014 at 12:53 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But police mistreatment of your family DID happen there, right outside your trailer, according to your very own words here on RPF. And you even want others to care about it happening to your family (as evidenced by you posting about it here), despite living in a trailer, which many people may think is an awfully ghetto way to live.

If all he ever did was golf, I'd be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Why are they playing this waiting game, to announce after potential rioters are all loaded up with TG Turkeys?

Any way:

What to do while waiting anxiously for Ferguson decision

Another option could be to follow swc's lead:

1. Obama golfs with Derek Jeter
      The Hill (blog)-17 hours ago
      Obama is spending Saturday golfing with former New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter in Las Vegas...

Grand Jury Decision in, awaiting press conf.

Mods, JK/SEA was first, can we keep all the Fergy threads here?

Anybody taking wagers?

$100 says "Justified".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast