Thread: FSU Shooter Posted Biblical Quotes, Mind Control Video Before Opening Fire

FSU Shooter Posted Biblical Quotes, Mind Control Video Before Opening Fire

Myron May Facebook: FSU Shooter Apparently Posted Biblical Quotes, Mind Control Video Before Opening Fire

November 20 2014 4:33 PM

Florida State University shooter Myron May (not pictured) posted a series of Bible verses and "mind control" videos to his apparent Facebook page. Reuters

Florida State University’s campus was shocked after alumnus Myron May opened fire at the school. Three people were wounded during the violent attack, with many people turning to the lawyer’s unverified Facebook page, which is public, to find more information about the suspected shooter.

Just two days before the attack at FSU's Strozier Library in Tallahassee Thursday, May posted a Bible verse from the Sermon on the Mount: “Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. ~ Matthew 5:3.” Nearly 100 people commented on his post after it was announced that May was the shooter.

Many of the lawyer’s posts were quotes from Scripture. On Nov. 15 he wrote, “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~ Romans 8:38-39.”

But religion wasn't all that May, 31, wrote about. On Nov. 13 he posted a quote by former Black Panther leader Bobby Seale, according to the Inquisitr. “The people have now come to realize that the only way to deal with the oppressor is to deal on our own terms and this was done,” the saying read.

http://www.ibtimes.com/myron-may-fac...-video-1727170

Not exactly a rising law student star like Obama but Myron May had promising achievements before this tragic turn.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Crazy - snapped?

Was it drugs, severe brain/emotional damage or just
    faulty thinking from the git-go?

Very sad.

He was connected to the world via the Internet,
    but not helped (enough?) by anyone or was he
    even noticed before...

I wonder if there were family/friends that kinda' knew
    something was (going?) terribly wrong with the guy.

Another mind control victim but this one seems to be somewhat aware of it. He was speaking out and had to be eliminated...but not before he was used to further the gun control agenda.

These people need further investigation. Perhaps where the mind controlling takes place or even his handler that he speaks of.

He Had Been Staying at the Home of a Nationally Renowned Charity Worker

Abigail Taunton and her husband David were questioned by police after the shooting. (Facebook)

Prior to the shooting he had been staying at the home of Abigail and David Taunton, Florida-based real estate developers and head of the Taunton Family Children’s Home. Speaking to the Associated Press, Abigail Taunton said:

We’re just all astounded. We had no idea that he would do something like this. Obviously, he was not in his right mind. He was a well-liked, real smart…My heart’s broken. In a million years I wouldn’t have thought he’d do something like this. He was struggling, having decided that what he was doing out there was not good. He had some issues and just decided he’d come home. He was struggling, like we all do, financially and otherwise.

http://heavy.com/news/2014/11/myron-...-jason-derfus/

Or perhaps he was being helped by those people. Very curious.

The most shocking thing here is that Jesse Ventura did a segment on such a crazy issue.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Maybe prescription psych meds?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Let's wait till all the facts come out.
    I've seen enough to know he was a mind controlled victim. I don't know all the details of what happened but don't need to know to see that. Certainly not going to hold my breathe waiting for the MSM to tell me...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    I've seen enough to know he was a mind controlled victim. I don't know all the details of what happened but don't need to know to see that. Certainly not going to hold my breathe waiting for the MSM to tell me...lol.
    Nice to have an expert on the forum. What are the signs to watch out for?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Nice to have an expert on the forum. What are the signs to watch out for?
    Shooting up a school for no good reason is a pretty damn good sign for starters. Victim claiming to be a targeted individual by the gov is another in this case. Posting a mind control video anther sign. Living at a foster care home would be another in this case. Most of the school shootings are done by mind controlled victims btw to further the agenda of gun control.

I'm working so don't have time to give you a lesson on Mind Control 101....not that you are open to it anyways.

So all crazy and paranoid people are victims of mind control. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    Maybe prescription psych meds?
    ya think?

Update: New Mexico police say May believed he was being watchedTallahassee.com‎ - 20 hours ago

She also told police May had been diagnosed with ADHD and was using prescription medication to overcome the condition

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Most of the time, when one researches deep of situations like this you will fine these people were on some kind of mind altering drugs. The MSM usually suppress these facts in their reporting.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Handler" is commonly known in the mind control field as the person who manages the mind control victim.

"Handler" is commonly known in the mind control field as the person who manages the mind control victim.
    Or what a mentally ill person calls any random person. If you look into the 'targeted individuals' groups, unfortunately, the vast majority are not of sound mind. There's an hour long video of people driving with their arms out the window (or as the 'targeted individual' sees it, giving him secret hand gesture messages), and it's fairly typical.

This is likely a sad instance of a mentally ill person either being dramatically over medicated, or tragically under medicated/treated. The likelihood that he was a pawn in a government plot is... well, I don't think it's very likely in this case.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Or what a mentally ill person calls any random person. If you look into the 'targeted individuals' groups, unfortunately, the vast majority are not of sound mind. There's an hour long video of people driving with their arms out the window (or as the 'targeted individual' sees it, giving him secret hand gesture messages), and it's fairly typical.

This is likely a sad instance of a mentally ill person either being dramatically over medicated, or tragically under medicated/treated. The likelihood that he was a pawn in a government plot is... well, I don't think it's very likely in this case.
    You do know that there really is such a thing as a "targeted individual" right? Pretty convenient to drive a person crazy using "targeted individual" techniques and when they try to tell people they are being targeted other people just call them crazy. Brilliant.

This wasn't just some homeless crazy person walking the streets ya know. He was an accomplished person.

FOR years they lived in solitary terror of the light beams that caused searing headaches, the technology that took control of their minds and bodies. They feared the stalkers, people whose voices shouted from the walls or screamed in their heads, “We found you” and “We want you dead.”

When people who believe such things reported them to the police, doctors or family, they said they were often told they were crazy. Sometimes they were medicated or locked in hospital wards, or fired from jobs and isolated from the outside world.

But when they found one another on the Internet, everything changed. So many others were having the same experiences.

Type “mind control” or “gang stalking” into Google, and Web sites appear that describe cases of persecution, both psychological and physical, related with the same minute details — red and white cars following victims, vandalism of their homes, snickering by those around them.

Identified by some psychologists and psychiatrists as part of an “extreme community” on the Internet that appears to encourage delusional thinking, a growing number of such Web sites are filled with stories from people who say they are victims of mind control and stalking by gangs of government agents. The sites are drawing the concern of mental health professionals and the interest of researchers in psychology and psychiatry.

Although many Internet groups that offer peer support are considered helpful to the mentally ill, some experts say Web sites that amplify reports of mind control and group stalking represent a dark side of social networking. They may reinforce the troubled thinking of the mentally ill and impede treatment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/fa...agewanted=all&

<sarc>

No, there is no conspiracy here, none at all, not whatsoever. The dramatic increase in mass-nation-wide shooting incidents is merely, yet, another ill-gained side effect of... global warming. There is a definitive correlation between the rise in homicidal maniacs and the necessity of carbon taxation, e.g., the colder or warmer it gets the more homicides are commenced. Oh, where are Blood & Gore when you need them? Hence, implementing U.N. sanctioned carbon taxes will certainly put an end to all such tragic disasters, and if not that than rabid U.N. sanctioned gun control is surely America's nly remaining alternative... Well it is either that or airborne Ebola as recently promised by our lord and savior, Barry “Barack Obama” Soetoro.

We must all become supportive to “climate change” theory, we must put an end to these senseless shootings!

</sarc>
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    We must all become supportive to “climate change” theory, we must put an end to these senseless shootings!
    Great faux-strawman It must be the UN!

You do know that there really is such a thing as a "targeted individual" right? Pretty convenient to drive a person crazy using "targeted individual" techniques and when they try to tell people they are being targeted other people just call them crazy. Brilliant.

This wasn't just some homeless crazy person walking the streets ya know. He was an accomplished person.
    Oh sure, of course there are. I'm sure Snowden and Assange and their ilk are such TIs. The vast majority of people claiming to be TIs, though (just go on youtube; one person claims UPS Airplanes flying over his house are watching him, for example), are simply paranoid.

One can be an accomplished person and still become mentally ill. I'm not saying he was certainly not a TI, just that it is MAGNITUDES more likely he was just... off balanced.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,