Thread: VIDEO: Grandmas Smoking Weed for the First Time

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is that 2nd thing they hit? Are they vaping THC?

Some funny stuff right there.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Grandma Smokes Weed for the First Time

If you don't have a smile on your face after watching this, you are the suck at life.

No really, you suck.

EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

This is so $#@!ing awesome.
    "The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
    - James Madison

What's really interesting is running across someone old enough to remember when there were no laws against it. I once lived in an urban rowhouse neighborhood, and one evening I joined a group of senior citizen neighbors who were standing around talking in front of one of their houses. They were all complaining about the obnoxious welfare-checkers who lived a couple doors down. One lady was talking about how they were always hanging around outside smoking blunts. One guy (who actually understood freedom, and would always argue against the city trying to solve problems in the neighborhood) interrupted, and asked what she was talking about. When she explained, he responded with "Oh, you mean reefer cigarettes! So what if they do that, who cares? They ain't hurtin' anyone with that! I used to smoke them things back in the 20's, when I worked on the railroad. All them chinese boys was always smoking those reefer cigarettes, we all smoked 'em. We had a lot of fun in those days". At this coming out of her respected neighbor's mouth, she recoiled in shock and horror, and the group suddenly fell silent. I just about fell over laughing.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

LOL!

That one in the middle looked like she knew what she was doing, I don't think it was her first time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For those of my generation the "music" stops and the video starts pretty quickly...

4-stars!

Nice.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Has anyone seen "It's Complicated" with Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin, and Steve Martin? They get high for the first time since their youth - funny stuff.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Awesome video. The middle grandma was the best, I'd chill with her any day of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Damn hippies, who will be left to fight our wars?
    Last edited by Indy Vidual; 11-20-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Really dangerous stuff..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Really dangerous stuff..
    Indeed. Okra is something not to be trifled with.
    You can be sure those ladies are now strung out on H and in a gutter somewhere for having danced with the okra. Not to mention their families as well for having been negatively influenced by seeing the vid. Tragic all around. Help us DEA, help us.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't wait for their LSD video.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I can't wait for their LSD video. Or maybe ecstasy.
    Check this out!

Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Check this out!

Yeah, great one. I saw that a few years ago. I actually had it in mind when I posted above. I hope everyone takes a look at it!
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-21-2014 at 11:12 PM.