Thread: TPP getting slammed live now on House floor - C-SPAN

TPP getting slammed live now on House floor - C-SPAN

Tune in!

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Marcy Kaptur was one of them - over now.

What do you mean, they're slamming it? Slamming it, I would say, would be to say get this piece of $#@! out of here. Will have to tune in and see what you mean by slamming.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Marcy Kaptur was one of them - over now.
    Dang. I guess I missed it.

Technically, were already seeing the courts and some of the industries who would use U.S. government to destroy the sovereignty of people and nations being experimented with right here in the states...

TPP in America: Judge blocks County from implementing law that would harm corporate profit

Of course, nobody wants to accept it for what it is when it's right in front of them and continue to try to spin it into some other debate. I think that if I were the main industry that would move in first with regard to the TPP that I would certainly experiment with getting the technicalities out of the way like...oh...the rule of law...and all of those inconvenient things. Which is what we see happening here with this one.

The reality is that many who say that they oppose the TPPare full of $#@! and do, in fact, support it in one way or another. We can go through the entire board here and demonstrate it.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-19-2014 at 05:01 PM.

our jobs are flying overseas and factories going quiet while a few rich cats are making out big using sweat shop labor
    loosing 10% of trees to a beetle that came over from China and we have no recourse
    international agreements trumping US law
    japan only importing 3% of cars, US importing over 50% of cars and repair parts often do not fit

stuff like that

-t

Bitching about it being driven from the Executive office and they can't even get hold of the whole agreement, just bits and pieces.
    No debate allowed on it. Has to be voted on in an up or down vote

our jobs are flying overseas and factories going quiet while a few rich cats are making out big using sweat shop labor
    loosing 10% of trees to a beetle that came over from China and we have no recourse
    international agreements trumping US law
    japan only importing 3% of cars, US importing over 50% of cars and repair parts often do not fit

stuff like that

-t
    Thanks for that. It'll show up some place, I suppose.

Bitching about it being driven from the Executive office and they can't even get hold of the whole agreement, just bits and pieces.
    No debate allowed on it. Has to be voted on in an up or down vote

Beautiful. Absolutely $#@!ing sunshine and daisies.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.