Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dispensationalism or Satanic corruption or ???

Dispensationalism or Satanic corruption or ???

Dispensationalism or Satanic corruption or ???

https://www.google.com/webhp?tab=ww&...pensationalism

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IDK if it's a deed of Satan, but IMHO, Dispensationalism is riddled with errors. It seems to have little interest in what Jesus taught or the wisdom handed down by the apostles and saints. /ramble
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    IDK if it's a deed of Satan, but IMHO, Dispensationalism is riddled with errors. It seems to have little interest in what Jesus taught or the wisdom handed down by the apostles and saints. /ramble
    Yeah, it kinda strikes me as being very similar to the "living document" (so called) CONstitution evolutions arguments.(also Satanic)

I'm a post tribulation / pre millennial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispens...nial_views.svg

That places me outside of Dispensationalism based on the chart. I have nothing against Dispensationalists. I just don't think they're right. Those who are in Christ are "the seed of Abraham and heirs according to the promise."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

That places me outside of Dispensationalism based on the chart. I have nothing against Dispensationalists. I just don't think they're right. Those who are in Christ are "the seed of Abraham and heirs according to the promise."
    Considering what's at stake, wouldn't "being right" on things like this be pretty important?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Considering what's at stake, wouldn't "being right" on things like this be pretty important?
    Oh sure. I'm just not going to step out on a limb and call them Satanists. I don't think you are right in some of your beliefs. I'm not calling you a Satanist either. If we leave out the labels, and just discuss the beliefs, we might all actually learn something.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Oh sure. I'm just not going to step out on a limb and call them Satanists. I don't think you are right in some of your beliefs. I'm not calling you a Satanist either. If we leave out the labels, and just discuss the beliefs, we might all actually learn something.
    Satan would really much rather if you would do that too. For me, labels don't really seem to provide much of an impediment to learning.

Satan would really much rather if you would do that too. For me, labels don't really seem to provide much of an impediment to learning.
    So what have you actually learned? Because....so far you seem to have trouble taking a position and defending it. Just my observation. Maybe that's what Satan wants you to do?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we leave out the labels, and just discuss the beliefs, we might all actually learn something.
    Hello Ronin Truth. Are you Catholic?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    I'm not sure Catholic = Satanist but okay. Ronin Truth's "Protestant's don't accept the true Bible...Protestants are occultists....Protestants reject the 'true teaching' of Jesus of justification by faith and works" are all Catholic / Eastern Orthodox positions. (Well the "Protestants are occultists isn't). Why is he allowed to slam Protestants but I'm not allowed to ask him about the belief system he has that brought him to that point? Note I didn't label him a Catholic. I asked if he was. But hey, just post a cute graphic and don't actually think through anything.

More to the point, that went over your head, is that Catholics hold most of the same positions that "Ronin Truth" holds regarding Protestants while still accepting Paul as an apostle. So if the Protestant reformation is the result of Paul's "Satanic influence", why did it take 1500 years?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 11-20-2014 at 09:46 AM.

I'm not sure Catholic = Satanist but okay. Ronin Truth's "Protestant's don't accept the true Bible...Protestants are occultists....Protestants reject the 'true teaching' of Jesus of justification by faith and works" are all Catholic / Eastern Orthodox positions. (Well the "Protestants are occultists isn't). Why is he allowed to slam Protestants but I'm not allowed to ask him about the belief system he has that brought him to that point? Note I didn't label him a Catholic. I asked if he was. But hey, just post a cute graphic and don't actually think through anything.

More to the point, that went over your head, is that Catholics hold most of the same positions that "Ronin Truth" holds regarding Protestants while still accepting Paul as an apostle. So if the Protestant reformation is the result of Paul's "Satanic influence", why did it take 1500 years?
    It didn't take 1,500 years, it probably became Satanic as soon as the Satanic Roman Empire hijacked the Jesus religion and made it the official state Satanic religion (thanks in significant part to the importation of Paul's Satanic pagan Mithraic views). Protestants then just schismed off from the RCC and inherited the Satan part (Paul) too.

Do you really see any of Jesus AT ALL in the Crusades, inquisition, papal wars, heretic and witch torturing and burning at the stake, etc., etc.?

"By their fruits ye shall know them."

Last edited by Ronin Truth; 11-20-2014 at 10:20 AM.

But hey, just post a cute graphic and don't actually think through anything.
    don't label me a cute graphic poster.
    -Albert Camus

Why is he allowed to slam Protestants but I'm not allowed to ask him about the belief system he has that brought him to that point?
    For me, labels don't really seem to provide much of an impediment to learning.
    -Albert Camus

So what have you actually learned? Because....so far you seem to have trouble taking a position and defending it. Just my observation. Maybe that's what Satan wants you to do?
    Well, I've now learned a WHOLE LOT more about Paul than I ever really wanted to know.

It didn't take 1,500 years, it probably became Satanic as soon as the Satanic Roman Empire hijacked the Jesus religion and made it the official state Satanic religion (thanks in significant part to the importation of Paul's Satanic pagan Mithraic views). Protestants then just schismed off from the RCC and inherited the Satan part (Paul) too.

Do you really see any of Jesus AT ALL in the Crusades, inquisition, papal wars, heretic and witch torturing and burning at the stake, etc., etc.?

Of course. Those types of abuses are part of the reason Protestants broke off. Which begs the question, do you think Protestants, without the crusades, inquisitions, papal wars etc, somehow became more Satanic? If so....how?

Of course. Those types of abuses are part of the reason Protestants broke off. Which begs the question, do you think Protestants, without the crusades, inquisitions, papal wars etc, somehow became more Satanic? If so....how?
    How would I know? I see NO reasons to give the Protestants a pass on their historic official evil Satanic behavior either.

Satanic states produce Satanic state religions.(ex: Church of England, etc.) I'd SWAG that more than likely also applies to Jewish and Moslem, etc. state religions also. Why wouldn't it, since Satan has apparently been given rulership of this world, once you think it through?

Religious wars, torturings, beheadings, infidel slaughter, pogroms, purges, etc. ALL very un-Jesus like.

WWJD?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How would I know? I see NO reasons to give the Protestants a pass on their historic official evil Satanic behavior either.

Satanic states produce Satanic state religions.(ex: Church of England, etc.) I'd SWAG that more than likely also applies to Jewish and Moslem, etc. state religions also. Why wouldn't it, since Satan has apparently been given rulership of this world, once you think it through?

Religious wars, torturings, beheadings, infidel slaughter, pogroms, purges, etc. ALL very un-Jesus like.

WWJD?
    Yeah....but some Protestants had no part in any of that. In fact the anabaptists were persecuted by...well...everyone. Why didn't they jump on the Satanic bandwaggon if they were following a Satanic bible?

"Dispensationalism" is a tricky thing to categorize, because there are so many different types.

I would not be willing to say that all dispensationalists are satanic. There are PLENTY of dispensationalists that are sincere Christians and are just misled. In most (not all) cases this does have negative foreign policy implications that are anti-Christian.

However, consistent, extreme dispensationalism can be satanic, IMO.

Yeah....but some Protestants had no part in any of that. In fact the anabaptists were persecuted by...well...everyone. Why didn't they jump on the Satanic bandwaggon if they were following a Satanic bible?
    This...
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

BTW: the real problem with dispensationalism isn't the pre-trib rapture, although I don't agree with that (and I do think it gives Christians an excuse to be complacent about the state of our world if they don't think they'll be able to live through it). The real problem with dispensationalism is that it thinks there is a nation today that is specifically being blessed by God, which, when taken consistently, leads to negative foreign policy implications. I know that there are good people like Laurence Vance and our own Miss Annie that are dispensationalists who do not believe dispensationalism's foreign policy implications, but I would still say that those implications do connect logically with the system. Much like (this isn't nearly as dangerous IMO) postmillennialism doesn't automatically make people theonomists, but there is certainly a connection between the two.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    BTW: the real problem with dispensationalism isn't the pre-trib rapture, although I don't agree with that (and I do think it gives Christians an excuse to be complacent about the state of our world if they don't think they'll be able to live through it). The real problem with dispensationalism is that it thinks there is a nation today that is specifically being blessed by God, which, when taken consistently, leads to negative foreign policy implications. I know that there are good people like Laurence Vance and our own Miss Annie that are dispensationalists who do not believe dispensationalism's foreign policy implications, but I would still say that those implications do connect logically with the system. Much like (this isn't nearly as dangerous IMO) postmillennialism doesn't automatically make people theonomists, but there is certainly a connection between the two.
    I must have just missed the scripture(s) about which nations/states/human governments are exempt from the rule and control of Satan.

I must have just missed the scripture(s) about which nations/states/human governments are exempt from the rule and control of Satan.
    There aren't any. Dispensationalists would logically have to say that Israel is.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    There aren't any. Dispensationalists would logically have to say that Israel is.
    Wasn't that only IF (big if) Jesus was accepted as the expected messiah and king, by Israel?

Didn't happen.

Wasn't that only IF (big if) Jesus was accepted as the expected messiah and king, by Israel?

Didn't happen.
    I'm not dispensationalist.

WWJD?
    lol WWJD? I love it when you rattle off a bunch of sinners sinning in a sinful world and then throw in the sinners Savior like some sort of... I really never know what you're trying to do when you whip out the WWJD. Dissing the diet because of the struggling dieters? Is this so you don't have to take the diet too seriously yourself?

WWJD? Jesus would tell you (lovingly) to get your own head out of your ass and look in the mirror -and then look to the cross. It's what he tells me -if I'm serious about listening to him.

I know all about pointing to crowds, hiding in crowds, and avoiding the mirror. Been there done that, and still catch myself doing that.

I can admit it, look to the cross, and get some peace. WWJD? You asked.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    lol WWJD? I love it when you rattle off a bunch of sinners sinning in a sinful world and then throw in the sinners Savior like some sort of... I really never know what you're trying to do when you whip out the WWJD. Dissing the diet because of the struggling dieters? Is this so you don't have to take the diet too seriously yourself?

WWJD? Jesus would tell you (lovingly) to get your own head out of your ass and look in the mirror -and then look to the cross. It's what he tells me -if I'm serious about listening to him.

I know all about pointing to crowds, hiding in crowds, and avoiding the mirror. Been there done that, and still catch myself doing that.

I can admit it, look to the cross, and get some peace. WWJD? You asked.
    Perhaps if more of the "Christians" (so called) who claim to love Jesus just oh so much and would use Jesus as a behavior role model, perhaps just maybe the world would be a marginally better place.

Every time I hear Protestants denounce Catholics all I can think of is:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." -Matt. 7:15-20.

and

"Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh." -James 3:11-12

I don't see how any Protestant organization has a leg to stand on. If the Catholic Church is corrupt then any fruit from it, such as Protestantism, is going to be corrupt as well. Anything that flows out form the Catholic church is going to be corrupt. A corrupt organization can not bring forth a pure one. Those who leave it are going to be corrupted by the ideas that they have accepted and don;t reject and the organizations they start will carry forth those corruptions. Corruption leads to corruption. And that counts for those who are protesting the Protestants for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." -Matt. 7:15-20.

and

"Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh." -James 3:11-12

I don't see how any Protestant organization has a leg to stand on. If the Catholic Church is corrupt then any fruit from it, such as Protestantism, is going to be corrupt as well. Anything that flows out form the Catholic church is going to be corrupt. A corrupt organization can not bring forth a pure one. Those who leave it are going to be corrupted by the ideas that they have accepted and don;t reject and the organizations they start will carry forth those corruptions. Corruption leads to corruption. And that counts for those who are protesting the Protestants for that matter.
    Ummmmm....that's not what that verse means.

Well,, it seems that you could be right about some things,, but not clear on others,, or in error on some things, and still be on the right side of the war.

I believe the Spirit of Confusion is not of God,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post

and

Okay. At first I gave a flippant answer to your silly thesis here, but now I'll give a more serious one.

Abraham came out of Ur.

Lot came out of Sodom.

Jesus came out of Nazareth. He soon to be disciple Nathaniel said "Can any good thing come out of Nazareth?"

In Revelation, one of the angels gives the warning "Babylon is fallen. Come out of her my people."

So the idea that you are pushing that good people cannot come out of a corrupt city/system/church is unscriptural. The verses you were misusing were talking about the fact that if you as an individual are corrupt, then your fruits will be corrupt.

Galatians 6:8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

You can be part of any Christian church and sew to "please the flesh" or sew to "please the Spirit."

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Well,, it seems that you could be right about some things,, but not clear on others,, or in error on some things, and still be on the right side of the war.

I believe the Spirit of Confusion is not of God,,
    Just learning as I go. Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast