Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brooklyn Woman On Ebola Monitoring List Drops Dead Bleeding From "Face, Mouth, Nose"

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Ebola tests can show false negatives, doctors shocked to learn
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047698_Eb...#ixzz3JY7kgHif
    Sort of like every medical test ever invented?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I just don't get it. The establishment is doing everything it can to spread fear like a virus and make its citizens afraid, and now, suddenly, the opposite is also a conspiracy of the regime. Never mind that we've had several pandemic scares before, none of which materialized into anything serious. Now everyone seems to think the government is lying to us in the opposite direction.
    EXACTLY!!
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I just don't get it. The establishment is doing everything it can to spread fear like a virus and make its citizens afraid, and now, suddenly, the opposite is also a conspiracy of the regime. Never mind that we've had several pandemic scares before, none of which materialized into anything serious. Now everyone seems to think the government is lying to us in the opposite direction.
    IMHO, the only time the government downplays is when it's their fault. In the vast majority of situations, the government exaggerates problems because those problems justify the existence of (large) government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    IMHO, the only time the government downplays is when it's their fault. In the vast majority of situations, the government exaggerates problems because those problems justify the existence of (large) government.
    Agreed.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

The salon must have been on fire too, which is why the other two are wearing fireproof suits. Right?
    That seems a little more in place, dont you think? How else does a firefighter dress? Bio suits? You might see that every day, but I cant say that I have. I bet if I ask my 3 year old what a firefighter wears, he's not going to say, "he wears a bio suit, daddy".

C'mon man, you must have something better than that.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    That seems a little more in place, dont you think? How else does a firefighter dress? Bio suits? You might see that every day, but I cant say that I have. I bet if I ask my 3 year old what a firefighter wears, he's not going to say, "he wears a bio suit, daddy".

C'mon man, you must have something better than that.
    Is your argument that the government only does things that make sense and are necessary?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Is your argument that the government only does things that make sense and are necessary?
    Quite the contrary. My argument is that you are wrong to write off concerned individuals as "doomsdayers" and "paranoid fools". The firefighters on the scene are wearing bio suits, the person who died was being monitored for ebola, its not unreasonable to suspect ebola. Also, we've seen the government cover up such serious news - it happens all the time.

Your follow up is a blazing red herring - I'm betting you knew what my argument was all along, but thank you for giving me the opportunity to reiterate it.

Gulag Chief:

Quite the contrary. My argument is that you are wrong to write off concerned individuals as "doomsdayers" and "paranoid fools". The firefighters on the scene are wearing bio suits, the person who died was being monitored for ebola, its not unreasonable to suspect ebola. Also, we've seen the government cover up such serious news - it happens all the time.

Your follow up is a blazing red herring - I'm betting you knew what my argument was all along, but thank you for giving me the opportunity to reiterate it.
    Ebola is not going to cause a pandemic. The normal course of the disease makes it easy to control. It isn't even spreading significantly in Africa. It never has in the forty years it has been known there. It caused a blip in the stats this year because it landed in a densely populated, tragically-impoverished urban area. But that's it. Even there, under the most primitive conditions imaginable, it has been largely contained.

People who are talking about ebola as a deliberate global conspiracy to depopulate the world, or a conspiracy by the US government to cause an epidemic ARE being foolish and paranoid. There is NO evidence of this. Not a single death had resulted from ebola contracted in the US. It is an ugly disease, but no worse than many others we deal with as a matter of routine. Indeed, it is easier to contain than most because the contagious phase is so obvious to the victim and anyone around him. Ebola fear is media-generated and helps government consolidate more power.

The firefighters on the scene are wearing bio suits, the person who died was being monitored for ebola, its not unreasonable to suspect ebola.
    The firefighters are wearing bio suits because a) that's what it says to do in the 3 ring binder that tells them what to do, and b) that fire station just hit the DHS grant money jackpot and they're going to milk every cent of it.

EDIT: It is unreasonable to suspect ebola.
    Last edited by TheCount; 11-22-2014 at 01:28 PM.
    Pinochet is the model

November 11,,
    "Today I Am Healthy"

November 22.
    Today I am dead.

nothing to see here
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If they were trying to cover it up, they didn't do a very good job. After hyping the ebola crisis on the media, and all of a sudden they're trying to cover up a monitored ebola patient dropping dead in NY? That just doesn't seem to jive with the narrative being set here. We're all freaking out about an ebola outbreak in America because we saw it on the media, and now we're blaming the establishment of trying to cover it up. Is it conceivable that this is just another thing made to look a little too obvious so that it's not immediately cast as a false flag? It does seem a bit too obvious, doesn't it? There's a reason this happened in NYC, a place likely to strike at the heart of the fearmongerers for its high disease communicability potential.

It is not unreasonable to suspect that this is just another pandemic scare. Where is ebola now? Has anyone else in NYC caught it or is this just another isolated incident, like we had with swine flu and bird flu? Just fanning the flames of fear and paranoia...

Not to mention the media circus blaming other sectors of the media for over-hyping the ebola crisis. Not long ago, Shep Smith of Faux News was denouncing ebola hype and did anyone notice what he said at the end? Basically, "Keep calm and get your vaccines..."

Yeah, it's always about the vaccines.

I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

@PaulConventionWV

It could be orchestrated. I do find it very interesting that transfusions have been a very successful means to a cure, yet all the media is claiming that "we're closer to a vaccine". For all I know, it was just coincidental that a woman who was on the ebola watch list dropped dead of a heart attack - maybe the stress of being watched was too much for her to bear? What I can say is that I would never count on the government to be truthful about anything. So I dont blame others for being skeptical either.

Gulag Chief:

We're past the 21 day mark. How many customers at the hair salon are tested positive for ebola?
    Pinochet is the model

We're past the 21 day mark. How many customers at the hair salon are tested positive for ebola?
    If I didn't know better I would say that you are a government agent trying to induce complacency about ebola so we can all be more easily herded into FEMA camps! Shame on you! Can't you see that the government is trying hard to cause an ebola pandemic? Probably millions of Americans have died already and are being buried in secret mass graves! Be vigilant, my friend!

Well, we're only trying to induce complacency about ebola in NYC. In accordance with the message of the Holy Guidestones, it has been designated as the only place that humans will be allowed to live on the continent. We want people to feel safe in going there while we exterminate everyone outside of the city.

Meanwhile, our plan continues ahead of schedule. This year, we will change the formulation of all prescription drugs to take the rate of side effects from 0.0001% to 0.0002%! MUAHAHAHAH!

Pinochet is the model

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12