Thread: A couple of questions (regarding exploratory committee and other)

Question A couple of questions (regarding exploratory committee and other)

Have a couple of questions for those that may know.

Has Rand started a presidential exploratory committee?

How does the money raised by RandPac directly or indirectly relate to funds that would be used by the official campaign once Rand announces?

Will volunteer mailing lists from RandPac be provided to the official campaign or will they continue to be separate entities once Rand announces or will the PAC essentially be disbanded with all assets being assumed by the campaign, as from my understanding PAC and campaigns can't work together due to campaign election laws?

If anyone has any information on this or direct contacts and would rather discuss through PMs I just cleared out 200 PMs in my mailbox (didn't realize my subscription ran out) from the past 7 years lol, so should be able to receive now.

Thanks in advance.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also does anyone know who runs or is on the staff at RandPac? Looking at the website but doesn't have much information.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Also does anyone know who runs or is on the staff at RandPac? Looking at the website but doesn't have much information.
    I know Rand's former chief of staff, Doug Stafford, is now the executive director of RANDPAC.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.