Thread: Cop Busted For Exposing Himself To Male Drivers

Cop Busted For Exposing Himself To Male Drivers

A New Jersey policeman was arrested yesterday and charged with unzipping his pants and exposing himself to a series of young male drivers whom the cop pulled over during a seven-month period this year.

Jason Miller, 37, is facing official misconduct and lewdness charges in connection with his duties as an officer with the Newton Police Department, where he has worked since 2001.

Pictured at right, Miller, a married father of two, is free on $35,000 bail.

A probable cause affidavit alleges that Miller exposed himself during “numerous” late-night traffic stops to "satisfy his prurient interests." He then allowed the male motorists to leave without traffic summonses, though, in some instances, he was aware the driver had been drinking or that a vehicle’s registration and insurance were expired.

While the affidavit details Miller’s interaction with five men, aged 18 to 26, investigators noted that they have evidence of other “late night or early morning stops involving Officer Miller and young adult males…wherein it appears that Officer Miller’s pants were opened and/or his genitals were exposed and/or a zipper can be heard opening or closing.”
    cont.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...drivers-576213

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dear Newton Police Dept....please tell your officers i find this a bad thing to do. Please make them stop. Thankyou.

The PD is probably more upset that he let people off with no ticket or arrest ...

Wuz hoping 4 girl COP (KEY word there)...i am disapoint
    Last edited by jkr; 11-18-2014 at 03:12 PM.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Wuz hoping 4 girl...i am disapoint
    you make me sick

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    you make me sick
    bite me
    im worried about cops KILLING people at walmart for shopping

boobies being seen are LOW on my priority list

something about ACTUAL crime, you know, with A VICTIM

so heres a towel to wipe your mouth since your so SICK

get real

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

He was just hoping to find a copsucker.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    you make me sick
    actually capn, i apologize for going off half cocked
    its ALL bad and i was trying to make light of a disgusting and violent presence in our lives

so i hope this makes up for it

Baptiste said.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    He was just hoping to find a copsucker.
    Yep, sounds like he was trolling for suckers.

This persistent confusion between his weapon and his gun not only exposes his
    shortcomings while on the job, it is also causing JQ Public to look down on him.

loveshiscountry

Your choice. Traffic ticket or take a look at my willy?

Wait a moment:
    He could kill at least 2 or 3 unarmed people per year and get a paid leave each time, but for this he is arrested and charged?
    Hmmm...
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

I was wondering what he was up to nowadays...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Wait a moment:
    He could kill at least 2 or 3 unarmed people per year and get a paid leave each time, but for this he is arrested and charged?
    Hmmm...
    Well, when you let men live, they tend to tell tales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Figures .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.