Thread: Democrat Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Admits: ‘We All Knew’ Obama was Lying About Obamacare

Democrat Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Admits: ‘We All Knew’ Obama was Lying About Obamacare

She pulls the women card to defend the lies.

Democrat Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Admits: ‘We All Knew’ Obama was Lying About Obamacare
    http://wendymcelroy.com/news.php?extend.6202

In what should be considered a shameful admission, Democrat Senator Kirsten Gillibrand admitted on ABC’s This Week that all democrats knew that Obama was lying when he fraudulently repeated over 30 times that, “If you like your insurance plan, you can keep it, period.” When asked by host guest host, Martha Raddatz, if Gillibrand felt misled by Obama’s promise to Americans of being able to keep their current health insurance plan, Gillibrand responded, “He should have just been more specific. No, we all knew.” Watch the exchange below (article continues after video).

So, so much for the democrat meme that they didn’t know that millions of Americans’ health insurance policies would be canceled because of Obamacare, which is diametrically opposed to its mission statement to insure the uninsured, not to create millions of new uninsured. According to this “slip-up” by Gillibrand, “they all knew” that Obama was lying through his teeth, and they chose not to just not correct Obama, but to join together and repeat the lie as if it were truth. Everyone knows, including all democrats, that Obamacare would never have passed without this lie being perpetuated by democrats. Now, Gillibrand says that Obama “should have been more specific.” She has the gall to say this now, after the fact? Of course she and her leftist cohorts don’t “feel misled.” They knew what was in the bill and knew Obama was lying. Unfortunately for millions of Americans, they didn’t know. They naively thought the president was telling them the truth. Maybe the next time Obama opens his mouth, they’ll know better than to trust him.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As an aside, if acptulsa wanders in here, I have to tell you that I really miss your Sunday talk show round-ups!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Democrats will start owning up to the lie, but will claim it was to "protect" the American people and to make sure that they all got "free" health insurance. Government knows best, after all.

She pulls the women card to defend the lies.
    Yep. She jumps into the birth-control, pregnancy, gender, women shouldn't have to pay meme.

They really would like her to run for President.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep. She jumps into the birth-control, pregnancy, gender, women shouldn't have to pay meme.They really would like her to run for President.
    They're likely grooming her to run in the 2020s. She's still young and will probably get a cabinet position if Hillary wins in 2016 to give her some executive experience.

It's so idiotic that people like her want pregnancy costs to be distributed like any other medical condition. Most pregnancies nowadays are intentional, elective. It's not an illness. Why is it OK for me to pay more money for insurance because I'm older and thus statistically more likely to have big medical bills, but not OK for me to pay less money because I have a 0.000% chance of ever becoming pregnant? Why should I insure myself for something that will NEVER, EVER happen to me?

There is exactly one man on this planet who has ever been pregnant, and his name is Arnold Schwarzanegger. And that wasn't even real life.
    Last edited by economics102; 11-18-2014 at 04:35 PM.

And she repeatedly voted for that POS obamanation because .......................... congresscritters are weasels.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is going to have to come a point when people go Boondock Saints on these political and financial figures...
    It's just an opinion... man...

Freddie Gruber referred to the Senate as dumb. Obviously the voters never had a chance to vote Obamacare up or down. This chick just proves how dumb our elected officials are and the Nightmare on Main Street will never be stopped by the GOP. Insurance represents 1/6th of our economy, which is sick enough as is; but those bimbos in Washington want their personal cut of that 1/6th as they turn the U.S. into a third world nation.

Always assume government officials are lying. It's much safer and the odds are hugely in your favor.