Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do not pose for photos with Matt Collins or he will claim credit for what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjade3 View Post
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    He was advising you where to stand for the picture =advising your campaign
    LOL!!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I thought it was harmless to pose for a photo with Matt Collins at CPAC 2011. Turns out he took the photo and claimed that he 'advised my campaign' which is a lie. Thanks to a RPF member for bringing this to my attention, I do not know if they want credit so I will not thank them by name. Thank you, you know who you are, and if you decide to identify yourself that's good too!

http://speedydeletion.wikia.com/wiki...rticleComments
    I have no idea who wrote that (it wasn't me).... but you did call me asking for my advice in 2011 if you remember correctly.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    Oh the irony... http://www.dailypaul.com/164127/dave...-collins-fired

So Collins got fired for doing what he claims Tom Woods' did.
    Not at all.... I posted something anonymously and unaffiliated with my work.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Tube??
    Yes, the events there are exactly as described.

I was helping to get a liberty candidate elected to overthrow the TN House finance chair (we came within 2% of electoral victory which I'm quite proud of) and his campaign manager in the video kept trying to figure out who I was and was stalking me around the parking lot. She was trying to get my license place number so she could find out more about me.

When I figured out what she was up to I called her out on it and then evaded her.

Allegedly she got fired after I posted this video because of her actions, I was bringing too much attention to her and her husband's activities.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    I also find it curious that he posed with Adam Kokesh and took credit on that campaign as well back in 2011.
    I did not have any involvement in Kokesh's campaign which was completely mismanaged with significant amounts of money wasted. Not to mention he was running a district that was not viable.

Yet, he stands by Benton who banded Kokesh from Rally for the Republic.
    Yeah because he was a threat to security after acting like a violent nutcase.

Quote Originally Posted by evilfunnystuff View Post
    In the past I've seen him claim, he talked Rand into running for Senate, advised Tomas Massie, and "won" Minnesota for Ron in 2012. lol
    Uh no.... I did not talk Rand into running, but he did call me at the very beginning asking for my help. Thomas and I also spoke about his election to the County Judge Executive position and how liberty can be done on the local level. And yes I played a very large part in winning Minnesota for Ron in 2012, but so did a few others such as Marianne.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Not at all.... I posted something anonymously and unaffiliated with my work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins
    I was politely critical of Dave twice in one day on Twitter from my personal account, using my personal computer, and in no way represented or associated myself with my actual employer in my comments or profile.
    This twitter account? https://twitter.com/LibertyMatt Doesn't look too anonymous to me.

...to be a little kind to teh Collinz, taking credit for other people's hard work is a long-standing American Political Tradition. (i.e. claiming to win WWII) In that regard, teh Collinz is a Great American(TM).
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This twitter account? https://twitter.com/LibertyMatt Doesn't look too anonymous to me.
    Specifically the "unaffiliated with my work" part.....

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LMAO@Collinz.
    Yeah, that'll get me interested in what you have to say. Sounds like you took communications and art of persuasion from the least qualified person you could find from some unaccredited online academy.
    it has been confirmed that you do not vote. (it is an act of violence and beneath you. )
    you have also stated that we live in a "Democratic-Republic"

and yet, you take a drive by swipe at Matt Collins...

once again, Danke is correct. ignore HB.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Specifically the "unaffiliated with my work" part.....
    Then you retract the statement that what you posted was anonymous?

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    it has been confirmed that you do not vote. (it is an act of violence and beneath you. )
    you have also stated that we live in a "Democratic-Republic"

and yet, you take a drive by swipe at Matt Collins...

once again, Danke is correct. ignore HB.
    Incoherent thought process is incoherent. ROTFLOL Seems to be a practice in the literary craft/art of fire11. But, do as you wish. ~hugs~ Thank you for entertaining me.

(yes, I have you on ignore, but sometimes I can't resist reading some of your dim-witted dreck for lolz ~hugs~)
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 11-17-2014 at 09:06 PM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

We can't be a legitimate political movement until we acquire hacks and opportunists.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Then you retract the statement that what you posted was anonymous?
    Yeah "anonymousish" would be a better phrase....Dave had to go on a fishing expedition to figure out who I was, it was not readily apparent and as such didn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    We can't be a legitimate political movement until we acquire hacks and opportunists.
    Not sure why, but this made me LOL

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjade3 View Post
    I indeed take credit for LadyJade's beauty

ROTFLOL
    That really happened?

I see people post this all of the time and I'd only recently looked it up a year or so ago and as I read the urban definition of this I sat back in my chair and said to myself "Son of a bitch!...I wonder if they were really rolling on the floor laughing out loud before jumping back on the keyboard". That would be the weirdest thing. You know?

Irrelevant to the thread, I know, but your use of the internet slang made me remember the day that I actually looked that term up. Ah well...carry on...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought it was harmless to pose for a photo with Matt Collins at CPAC 2011. Turns out he took the photo and claimed that he 'advised my campaign' which is a lie. Thanks to a RPF member for bringing this to my attention, I do not know if they want credit so I will not thank them by name. Thank you, you know who you are, and if you decide to identify yourself that's good too!

http://speedydeletion.wikia.com/wiki...rticleComments
    reading the delete page is interesting too.

• Delete page was created by Matt Collins himself. The username Intact Molls is an anagram of his name... -=Eduardo=- (talk) 03:14, 11 June 2012 (UTC)

lol intact molls. really matt?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    That really happened?

I see people post this all of the time and I'd only recently looked it up a year or so ago and as I read the urban definition of this I sat back in my chair and said to myself "Son of a bitch!...I wonder if they were really rolling on the floor laughing out loud before jumping back on the keyboard". That would be the weirdest thing. You know?

Irrelevant to the thread, I know, but your use of the internet slang made me remember the day that I actually looked that term up. Ah well...carry on...
    Nah...well, I did LOL. The rest was there for dramatic/comedic effect. It's pretty rare that something makes me literally ROTFLOL. ttyl, bro.

Incoherent thought process is incoherent.
    yes, that is indeed what HVACTechs are known for.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I think Matt's a good guy. He might of changed a lot since the good ol days, but I know he is well connected and I wouldn't necessarily write his views off. I may not be a great judge in character, and I know politics changes people, but I'd encourage folks to get to know him before passing too much judgement.

I know there are people in this thread other than my self who have had convos with him, but I did want to give folks an idea to see this political character in one of his more human moments.

Matt, here's hoping misses right will have a chance to check you out

Poor Amy, she can't watch videos.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That video made me LOL.... fun times on Bourbon Street in NOLA

That video made me LOL.... fun times on Bourbon Street in NOLA
    It was a great time Matt. You introduced me to Richard A Hamblen, the balding guy from fringe lol. Had a great interview with him, which really taught me a lot about fighting battles in the court system and really got me set straight back then on a solid foundation for understanding rights and how rights are constantly being tormented in the courts.

I don't know anything about the debate here, but I enjoyed watching this just now. Seemed like three well informed gentlemen with a very positive agenda:

Last edited by anaconda; 11-17-2014 at 10:07 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Matt's a good guy. He might of changed a lot since the good ol days, but I know he is well connected and I wouldn't necessarily write his views off. I may not be a great judge in character, and I know politics changes people, but I'd encourage folks to get to know him before passing too much judgement.

I know there are people in this thread other than my self who have had convos with him, but I did want to give folks an idea to see this political character in one of his more human moments.

lol Nice Natalie cameo there. Rather miss that kid. She seemed nice.

All of the Collins controversy lately has me picturing Mr. Collins from Pride and Prejudice every time I see the name.

Not to get too off track, but perhaps Mr. Collins is to Lady Catherine de Bourgh as Matt Collins is to Jesse Benton?

I have no idea who wrote that (it wasn't me).... but you did call me asking for my advice in 2011 if you remember correctly.
    I remember as clear as day, and you are a liar. I have never called you in my life. I do not even have your number, and I sure as hell have never asked you for advice.

I remember as clear as day, and you are a liar. I have never called you in my life. I do not even have your number, and I sure as hell have never asked you for advice.
    Well, gee, that's two lies teh Collins has been caught in this day.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast