Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do not pose for photos with Matt Collins or he will claim credit for what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If I could figure out a way to sneak material into every bathroom in America I would be a rich man. There I have a captive audience with nothing better to do.
    They actually do have those marketing posters on the doors of some public bathrooms.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    They actually do have those marketing posters on the doors of some public bathrooms.
    Actually there was a huge business in urinal advertisement that was started not long back.

Reporting.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Actually there was a huge business in urinal advertisement that was started not long back.
    Actually, I seem to recall a grassroot fundraising effort to put an RP ad in the restrooms of some bars in IA awhile back. maybe it didn't get past the idea stage...

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Actually, I seem to recall a grassroot fundraising effort to put an RP ad in the restrooms of some bars in IA awhile back. maybe it didn't get past the idea stage...
    I saw an ad for Mr. Natural in the men's restroom of a bar around fifteen years ago.
    As I recall, it said.....
    "Mr. Natural says, 'Smoke Skeet, it's all reet and so neet it can't be beat.'"
    And it had a drawing of Mr. Natural next to it.

It was on the inside of the men's room door.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I have two numbers for you in my phone one or both of which was used when we spoke in late 2011:
    m - 919-272-xxxx
    h - 919-374-xxxx

Your memory must be hazy
    Fwiw, I actually did drive several hours each way to campaign with Gunny for a day during his first campaign. His number that I have from back then is neither of those.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I have two numbers for you in my phone one or both of which was used when we spoke in late 2011:
    m - 919-272-xxxx
    h - 919-374-xxxx

Your memory must be hazy
    Once again, my memory is perfectly clear. You asked me for my phone number when we met at CPAC and I have it to you. I never asked for yours, and I have never called you in my life.

I'm going to let you I on a little secret that maybe I shouldn't. WHen someone asks me for my number and says "I'll call you so you have my number too." If I don't actually care about their number I'll just smile and say "OK" and poke at my phone for a little as if I were adding them, what I'm really doing is pretending to add them so they won't feel bad.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    I constantly hear people say mailers do work. I'm ambivalent on them. #1 reason is because they are expensive as all get out. I have to sell my soul to send a mailer. Period.
    Not if you do them in bulk using a Riso
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

IMHO. Mailers.

No one I know. No one. Gives them the time of day. Those I know and myself might be totally in the minority though and I am aware that my view is subjective.
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

They do work, especially on those who are older, which is closer to the age of the average voter.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    smells like how RP Delegates got $#@!ed over by the establishment GOP that Matt supports.
    I do not support the GOP establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    What was he doing?
    I was Regional Director helping to acquire delegates.

There ya go again. Have another neg rep. My folks are in their mid-80's. Are they considered the "older" crowd? You shouldn't get too hung up on marketing surveys that marketing gurus take to sell their marketing crap.

I do not support the GOP establishment.
    No? Honest injun? Off the record, I'm thinking that junior is probably going to just continue to use his popularity to gather support for the GOP and then just go ahead and endorse whatever establishment nominee that the GOP coughs up.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-18-2014 at 11:56 PM.

There ya go again. Have another neg rep. My folks are in their mid-80's. Are they considered the "older" crowd? You shouldn't get too hung up on marketing surveys that marketing gurus take to sell their marketing crap.
    No, not marketing surveys... proven results.

Collins, the infomercial Billy Mays of Paul Inc.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What did you post that resulted in 4 warnings?
    Something along the lines of $#@! Matt Collins about 6 months ago. Don't remember why but likely he was bragging himself up or trying to hush a liberty supporter. His disgusting actions are well known on this board. He should have been permabanned years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by evilfunnystuff View Post
    In the past I've seen him claim, he talked Rand into running for Senate, advised Tomas Massie, and "won" Minnesota for Ron in 2012. lol
    Yes I remember him taking credit for Ron's Minnesota win.

Lololol.
    Lol "Is a student of law, philosophy, science and nature".

HAHAHAHA.

Well, gee, that's two lies teh Collins has been caught in this day.
    Slow day.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why does this sound so familiar?

Is it the message, the tone, or the writing style...?
    Sounds like the guy advising Gunny's Presidential run.

I'm sick of that website too. I just might start neg repping him when he links it as well.

Proven results in a land where there's a secret ballot. That's impressive. Diebold must have something to do with it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Narcissists have no shame, and sociopaths have no guilt.....
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345