Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do not pose for photos with Matt Collins or he will claim credit for what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I remember as clear as day, and you are a liar. I have never called you in my life. I do not even have your number, and I sure as hell have never asked you for advice.
    I remember.

You sought advice in a thread; some wise and generous soul offered you some for free; it was good advice; you went off to implement it and never looked in the thread again; Matt then added some lousy advice to that thread that you didn't see; and you may not pad your resumes but that's just a matter of style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remember as clear as day, and you are a liar. I have never called you in my life. I do not even have your number, and I sure as hell have never asked you for advice.
    Of course you did.... we spoke about your campaign in NC and you were trying to get help from our organization. I was walking you through the best approach that I knew of. I was based in MN at the time... I remember the conversation well because I had to take it outside of the office in 0F weather.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Of course you did.... we spoke about your campaign in NC and you were trying to get help from our organization. I was walking you through the best approach that I knew of. I was based in MN at the time... I remember the conversation well because I had to take it outside of the office in 0F weather.
    I have never called you in my life. I have never had your phone number. I have never asked C4L to support my campaign. Put up with the phone records or stop lying Matt. Frankly you are now and have always been the LAST person I would ask for advice on ANYTHING.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Do I believe Glen and Tom Woods or do I believe Teh Collinz. Decisions....decisions.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not at all.... I posted something anonymously and unaffiliated with my work.
    And yet, your big complaint against Tom is that he posted it on the internet for all to see instead of calling.

Why didn't you call Dave Ramsey, Matt?
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

I have never called you in my life. I have never had your phone number. I have never asked C4L to support my campaign. Put up with the phone records or stop lying Matt. Frankly you are now and have always been the LAST person I would ask for advice on ANYTHING.
    I have two numbers for you in my phone one or both of which was used when we spoke in late 2011:
    m - 919-272-xxxx
    h - 919-374-xxxx

Your memory must be hazy
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I believe it is implausible that you would ask teh Collinz for advice. Not that my opinion is worth much, but I find it unlikely.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

I have no idea who wrote that (it wasn't me).... but you did call me asking for my advice in 2011 if you remember correctly.
    So you didn't write it but brag so much about such things someone else took it upon themselves to put it down on your behalf? Even going with your supposed scenario of events, to say you advised seems a bit much. It implies much more of a hands on involvement and that one actually took what you said seriously enough to utilize such "advice".
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

When I was a stage hand/sound operator, I don't remember anybody asking me for input about their performance.

i got a question....

why does Matt even waste his time in here?...he slams grassroots, he provokes, and he clearly has disdain for most members in here, so this begs the question...why does he come in here?...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Wow, sounds like there's quite a bit of drama unfolding here!I saw Matt working in Minnesota in 2012 and he was a very hard worker.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i got a question....

why does Matt even waste his time in here?...he slams grassroots, he provokes, and he clearly has disdain for most members in here, so this begs the question...why does he come in here?...
    Nonsense. He loves and respects the grassroots to the last man, woman and child, and every last blade of grass loves and respects him.

If you don't believe me, just read his resume'.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nonsense. He loves and respects the grassroots to the last man, woman and child, and every last blade of grass loves and respects him.

If you don't believe me, just read his resume'.
    ..i haven't read his resume', but if he is as who says he is, then i just wonder how he has the time to log in, select a thread to post a provocation, then leave, only to come back to read the comments to his finger poking posts?...

i'm not a play toy for Matt, and neither are the rest of the members in here.

Is Matt relevant to grassroots?...or is there a method to his madness?....so far, i'm not seeing anything relevant. He may as well just comment his personal thoughts on issues like the Police Sate, or war issues..

Nonsense. He loves and respects the grassroots to the last man, woman and child, and every last blade of grass loves and respects him.If you don't believe me, just read his resume'.
    His resume is probably longer than he is tall

Quote Originally Posted by Grenadine View Post
    So is the list of his sock puppets.

I'm glad he was re-elected. Rand has a good ally in him.
    The list of RPF members known for talking that way about McConnell, on the other hand, is short and distinctive.

doubtful.

Wow, sounds like there's quite a bit of drama unfolding here!I saw Matt working in Minnesota in 2012 and he was a very hard worker.
    What was he doing?

So is the list of his sock puppets.
    gernadine...new member...

odd you would post in a Collins thread...

meh...

i got a question....

What he is payed for. Net rooting.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    What was he doing?
    I think his job was something like Grassroots Liaison or something along those lines.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why does this sound so familiar?

If they were, they wouldn't be wasting time on something like getting Ron to run in 2016 since he has no intention to do so and wants people to support Rand.
    Is it the message, the tone, or the writing style...?

gernadine...new member...

odd you would post in a Collins thread...

meh...
    Very odd. When I repped him on another post earlier today, he only had 2 posts - up to 37 already. That's a lot of activity for someone who just started posting today.

Why does this sound so familiar?Is it the message, the tone, or the writing style...?
    Who does it sound like?

I take it all back.

It's sad that he has to say something like that. Just goes to show there are low information voters of all ideologies.
    Nothing familiar about that writing style at all.

Who does it sound like?
    not sound like...smells like...

not sound like...smells like...
    What does it smell like?

What does it smell like?
    Smells like someone didn't wash the sock before they made a puppet out of it.

In any case, it doesn't smell as sweet as grenadine does.

What does it smell like?

smells like how RP Delegates got $#@!ed over by the establishment GOP that Matt supports.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think his job was something like Grassroots Liaison or something along those lines.
    Oh, I thought he was running the mixer board for the audio.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Oh, I thought he was running the mixer board for the audio.
    Well?

How can the grassroots hear the speech if someone doesn't run the sound system correctly? And does not someone who sees the message gets through get called a 'liaison'?

Clearly there are people here who have much to learn about resume' padding...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast