Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why still no news on riots for Miriam Carey Justice?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't be spun as racial. Therefore no care.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Mainly because 99% of the people dont care or dont remember, probably don't care.

I tried explaining this incident one time... I got this far and gave up:

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Hardly anybody cares. Probably less that 3% of the population even knows her name or what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Hardly anybody cares. Probably less that 3% of the population even knows her name or what happened.
    Yeah. It is sad... real injustices are ignored. Fabricated injustices are promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Well she was black and the officers that fired the fatal shot were white.....

There are a lot of cases that could be spun as racial that never reach the light of day. Google Terrance Yeakey for instance. (Black officer and whistleblower of the Oklahoma city bombing who's brutal murder was deemed a suicide.) Or how about Ron Brown? (Black high level Clinton official who was found shot in the head at the site of his airplane crash.)
    Last edited by jmdrake; 11-17-2014 at 08:18 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Maybe they are just waiting for the published paternity test results.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    two U.S. Secret Service police officers and a U.S. Capitol Police officer fired eight rounds at Ms. Carey,

Read more:*http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/07...lt-104964.html
    Have the names the shooters ever been released?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Well just because media perticipated in smearing her as a crazy person who claimed SS was watching her instead of a black unarmed mother shot multiple times from behind after taking a wrong turn in WhiteHouse neighborhhod does not mean there is no racial element here coupled with a police state element:

White House Intruders: Remembering Miriam Carey and How She Died

The single mother's life ended in a hail of bullets almost a year ago after a federal security breach

By: Lynette Holloway
    Sept. 23 2014 2:08 PM

Miriam Carey's sister Amy Carey-Jones speaks to the media Oct. 4, 2013, in Brooklyn, N.Y. Michael Graae/Getty Images

On Saturday a 19-year-old New Jersey man was arrested after he tried to drive past a barricaded entrance to the White House and refused to stop. And in an unprecedented security breach Friday evening, a 42-year-old Texas man jumped a fence and ran to the North Portico and entered the White House through an unlocked front door.

The incident Friday came less than 10 minutes after President Obama and his daughters had left for Camp David. The first lady had departed separately for the trip. The man, Omar J. Gonzalez, was apprehended after he stepped inside the foyer. Gonzalez, an Iraq War veteran who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, reportedly had 800 rounds of ammunition, two hatchets and a machete in his car when law-enforcement officers searched it after the incident.

The two incidents, especially Gonzalez’s story, remind me of the case of a black single mother who clearly was in desperate need of help. Last October Miriam Carey, 34, of Stamford, Conn., was killed after she rammed her car into a barricade in front of the White House and then led security forces on a chase toward the U.S. Capitol.

The big difference between Carey and the two most recent incidents is that no shots were fired and both men were taken alive. Carey, who had no weapon, was struck by five bullets in the neck and torso while still seated in a black Infiniti sedan. She died at the scene. Her family has asked whether the use of deadly force was absolutely necessary, especially while her 19-month-old daughter, Erica, was in the car.

I, too, remain curious, despite an announcement in July by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia that there was insufficient evidence to pursue federal criminal civil rights or local charges against officers from the U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Capitol Police who were involved in the shooting. Why so many bullets? Was a single woman that much of a threat?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/poli...ntrusions.html

Woman killed during D.C. chase was shot five times from behind, autopsy shows

By Steve Almasy, CNN
    updated 8:34 AM EDT, Thu April 10, 2014

(CNN) -- An autopsy report, made public six months after Miriam Carey was shot dead after leading Washington police on a car chase from the White House to the Capitol, revealed that the 34-year-old woman was struck by five bullets from behind.
    Attorney Eric Sanders, who is representing members of Carey's family in a wrongful death lawsuit against the government, said the autopsy proves the shooting was unjustified.
    Lt. Kimberly Schneider, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Capitol Police, one of the agencies involved in the incident, said the department would not comment on the pending litigation and while an investigation is ongoing.
    Schneider said the officers involved are on administrative leave.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/08/us/miriam-carey-autopsy/

How many have heard of this news ? Imagine if lawyer representing Treyvon Martin had been arrested:

Lawyer representing family of Miriam Carey, Conn. mom killed in U.S. Capitol car chase, arrested, report says

By
    Stephanie Slifer

Miriam Carey, inset, as emergency personal help an injured person near the shooting close to the U.S. Capitol building in Wash., D.C.,

(CBS) NEW YORK - Eric Sanders, the lawyer who is representing the family of Miriam Carey, the Stamford, Conn. mother who led authorities on a chaotic car chase from the White House to the U.S. Capitol before being killed by authorities earlier this month, has been arrested for failing to pay court settlements against him, the New York Post reports.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...d-report-says/

On a related note, this was posted in other riot risk thread.
    As for need for emergency due to riots risk in Ferguson/US of A, below message broadcasted to potential rioter folks is almost guaranteed to eliminate risk of riots there.

--------------------------------------------------------

Riot Stopper Message:
    Let's hope people will behave in an informed, healthy way.

Do 90% of African-Americans support a public servant who acts as judge/jury/executioner?

Granted that awareness level is not very high and there are deep racial wounds in American society... but is it true that today 90% of African-Americans support a public servant who acts as judge/jury/executioner and whose policies have routinely killed innocent children/women/men?

DOJ Drone Memo: Obama Is Judge, Jury, And Executioner

'SNL' Spoofs Obama's Unwavering Support Among Black Voters

The Huffington Post : 11/03/2013 11:00 am EST | Updated: 01/23/2014 10:52 am EST
    President Obama is polling at around 81% with black voters, a remarkable low compared to the 93% he won in 2012.

This is the context from another discussion here.
    The woman speaking at 0:40 mark about a public servant being judge/jury/executioner comes across as informed, can such protestors be cultivated by asking them if they are aware that SWC droneking has also acted in similar fashion to channel their rage for broader change of mentality from the top?
    If all black supporters of SWC Obama who still support him were informed that he has also acted as judge/jury/executioner and his policies have killed thousands of innocen children/women, will his support among American black community drop from 90% to 20-30%?

Related

An apology to family of Miriam Carey from Congress & CNN,CNBC execs is in order?

UPDATE: Black unarmed mother killed by Capitol Police was shot in back of head

Cornell West: Obama Drone Policy = "Zimmerman of the World"

Entire House Of Reps Gives Standing Ovation To Cops After Killing Unarmed Mother

Hypothetical: Does thugish behavior trickle down to policing institutions from the top

Is the ongoing Surge of Police State in America a Surge of Karma?

It's been months and months, is it confirmed that the case will be closed as a "no riot" risk situation?

Uncooerative White female with a gun taken alive near white house. What would have been outcome if she looked like Miriam carey?

Report: Woman With Gun Arrested in Front of White House

November 20, 2014 10:16 PM

Members of the Uniformed Division of the US Secret Service stand on duty in front White House November 19, 2014. (Photo by PAUL J. RICHARDS/AFP/Getty Images)

Related Tags: armed suspect, Secret Service, White House

LANHAM, Md. (WNEW) — A woman armed with a gun was reportedly arrested in front of the White House Thursday night.
    The woman was spotted by Secret Service agents around 8:30 p.m. walking along the north fence on Pennsylvania Avenue, CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller reports.
    A Secret Service spokesman tells Knoller that special agents spotted a gun in a holster around the woman’s waist. Uniformed division officers then arrested the woman.
    The suspect is identified as a white female from Michigan. She is reportedly undergoing further questioning, but is said to be uncooperative.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...f-white-house/

Why is it our "beloved leaders" must surround themselves with layers and layers and layers of men armed to the teeth, fences and moats.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why is it our "beloved leaders" must surround themselves with layers and layers and layers of men armed to the teeth, fences and moats.
    Reminds yah of Hitler and Stalin, eh? They too, had layer upon layer of military weaponized security... kinda tells you something very similar is happening.

look familiar?

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Because among all the hundreds of millions of free and liberty-loving people who adore them, there are a few disgruntled pro-government extremist nutcases who are angry that our beloved leaders aren't allowing the state to do anything more than the bare minimum needed to defend and uphold our freedoms ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well she was black and the officers that fired the fatal shot were white.....

There are a lot of cases that could be spun as racial that never reach the light of day. Google Terrance Yeakey for instance. (Black officer and whistleblower of the Oklahoma city bombing who's brutal murder was deemed a suicide.) Or how about Ron Brown? (Black high level Clinton official who was found shot in the head at the site of his airplane crash.)
    They like to tell the same story over and over again. They don't like to tell the story that goes "the government is clearly at fault". They really like pushing the racial angle and they it when the deal guy has something wrong with him - something that makes him less appealing so that whites won't sympathize with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Because among all the hundreds of millions of free and liberty-loving people who adore them, there are a few disgruntled pro-government extremist nutcases who are angry that our beloved leaders aren't allowing the state to do anything more than the bare minimum needed to defend and uphold our freedoms ...

They are domestic terrorists...They hate us for our freedom. And they hate our beloved leaders for our freedom as well.

The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    It's been months and months, is it confirmed that the case will be closed as a "no riot" risk situation?

I've seen this pic posted, but I don't see the proof or any links/videos, etc. I don't know, of course--but is there actual evidence?
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I've seen this pic posted, but I don't see the proof or any links/videos, etc. I don't know, of course--but is there actual evidence?
    Click this link. It contains a CNN interview where a witness says the police removed the baby BEFORE Carey was killed.

http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/witness...arey-was-shot/

"As soon as the child was pulled from the car that's when the gunfire really let loose".

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Yeah. It is sad... real injustices are ignored. Fabricated injustices are promoted.
    It is not a shame, it is intentional. Miriam was an innocent mother who got gunned down for nothing more than getting mixed up in traffic. If her story got out there, the public would unite behind her. Brown on the other hand is a two bit thug who had just robbed a store and it is unclear whether he attacked the cop or the cop attacked him. With Brown, they know almost all white and Asian people will side with Wilson and almost all black people will side with Brown. The media knows exactly what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Or how about Ron Brown? (Black high level Clinton official who was found shot in the head at the site of his airplane crash.)
    I'd forgot about poor ole Ron. Refresh my memory please, the Clinton's had a lot of folks wacked so I get them confused, what secret was Ron privy to that made him so dangerous? < /derail>

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    I'd forgot about poor ole Ron. Refresh my memory please, the Clinton's had a lot of folks wacked so I get them confused, what secret was Ron privy to that made him so dangerous? < /derail>
    Ron Brown may have had the goods on Clinton fundraising from the communist Chinese.

http://www.wnd.com/2004/09/26786/

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Reminds yah of Hitler and Stalin, eh? They too, had layer upon layer of military weaponized security... kinda tells you something very similar is happening.

look familiar?

winner winner - chicken dinner

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

You wanna do something about it? Submit a FOIA for all of the cops dash cams. Put up the video of the cops taking her baby then shooting her in the head.
    Then maybe the riots will start.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Instapundit is not something I read as a habit, but I'm glad I clicked through on a site today.

BECAUSE THEY’RE PROTECTORS OF THE POWERFUL, THE CAPITOL POLICE AND SECRET SERVICE GOT LESS BLOWBACK FOR THIS SHOOTING OF AN UNARMED BLACK WOMAN: How Miriam Carey’s U-turn at a White House checkpoint led to her death.
    Congrats to WaPo for only taking over a year to publish an in-depth report on it. I haven't read the whole thing yet, and I won't start a thread on it until I do. If someone beats me through it, feel free to start one!
    Last edited by Lucille; 12-01-2014 at 04:37 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast