Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating coach banned from several countries after internet feminist outrage over misogynist vid

Women do not like wimps. Women want a man. Women want a man who takes charge, regardless of time and place in the world.

These neo Candid Camera things on Youtube have been done to death, but this guy is sometimes funny.

Take charge and you'll get a date.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvv

And for God's sake, don't ask the woman for a kiss. Just do it, already!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    a good looking middle class guy asks a good looking middle class woman out. She accepts. They're on a get to know you basis.

A bad boy alpha male 'stud' asks a stripper out. She accepts. They have sex that night.

A whiny emo kid asks a goth chick out. She contemplates. Then eventually accepts.

A weird multidimensional dude ends up making out with his highly intelligent but pissy progressive female friend. Next thing you know, they're a couple.

A douchebag walks down the street propositioning random females. He strikes out repeatedly. Later that night he finds one plastered enough for one-night stand.

Notice a pattern? Is it possible that men and women can be individuals attracted to like minded individuals of the opposite sex?
    Last edited by pessimist; 11-17-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Is it possible that men and women can be individuals attracted to like minded individuals of the opposite sex?

Of course they'll be like-minded. People tend to gravitate to those similar to themselves. People often hit it off because they find one another attractive, they have the same personality, same background, etc. Whether or not they establish something long term depends on similar life values.

a good looking middle class guy asks a good looking middle class woman out.

A bad boy alpha male 'stud' asks a stripper out.

A whiny emo kid asks a goth chick out.

A weird multidimensional dude ends up making out with his highly intelligent but pissy progressive female friend.

A douchebag walks down the street propositioning random females.

Notice a pattern?
    The pattern in your examples and the world at large is that the man asks the woman out. Women show the interest with the smiles, coy looks, clothing, perfume, etc. She gets the man's attention. If the man doesn't assert, then nothing will happen. Your other example of making out in dating is initiated by the man probably well over 99% of the time.

You don't need to be some silly cultural representation or acting like some TV goof to get it done. There's somebody for everybody. Regardless of who you are, it follows a natural rhythm in life.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Why are you encouraging men to assault women? You have now been banned from Canada.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Are you reading what dannno is saying? He suggesting all women subconsciously desire to be dominated.
    But you keep missing the dichotomy, I asked before, have you learned what this word means yet?

The dichotomy is that they convince themselves they like nice men because their life is more pleasant that way. There is just often less base 'chemistry' unless they can create the chemistry through their own mental processes. Then there is the fact that not all men are either one extreme of nice or the other extreme of dominating and controlling. So there is an internal struggle that happens and some women ultimately like men who don't dominate them, other women come out on the other side of the spectrum. The point is that for every woman the desire to be dominated comes from the same place, the question is whether, how often or when it manifests... and you're right, for every woman it manifests differently and so that is why every woman is different and not all women desire the same things. But the base desire for dominance is still there, somewhere and can often (but not always) be 'exploited'.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-17-2014 at 01:37 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Who is the primary audience here for this "pick up artist"?
    Men who have difficulty finding female intimacy which causes them to be very anxious, uncomfortable and unable to focus in life and want to find out what women want so that they can obtain sex on a regular basis so that their mental faculties aren't constantly barraged with thoughts of needing sex.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why are you encouraging men to assault women? You have now been banned from Canada.

Banned from Canada? That would be a badge of honor. Too bad such great wide open space has been ruined by libs worse than the US.

But you keep missing the dichotomy, I asked before, have you learned what this word means yet?

The dichotomy is that they convince themselves they like nice men because their life is more pleasant that way. There is just often less base 'chemistry' unless they can create the chemistry through their own mental processes. Then there is the fact that not all men are either one extreme of nice or the other extreme of dominating and controlling. So there is an internal struggle that happens and some women ultimately like men who don't dominate them, other women come out on the other side of the spectrum. The point is that for every woman the desire to be dominated comes from the same place, the question is whether, how often or when it manifests... and you're right, for every woman it manifests differently and so that is why every woman is different and not all women desire the same things. But the base desire for dominance is still there, somewhere and can often (but not always) be 'exploited'.

Dude, the vast majority of my posts in this thread were not serious, I was being facetious, mocking, and amusing myself. I literally was laughing my ass off at some of those PUA vids. Some of the stuff you are saying is bat$#@! crazy to me, which is kind of funny.

I just can't take your posts on this topic seriously. I'm sorry. I realize you think you're absolutely right here and may even believe that you're talking over my head with your fancy schmancy highfalutin words like "dichotomy" but what you're saying just doesn't translate to reality at all. So I will not attempt to debate any of your 'points'. I have dismissed your views on sex, relationships, and gender in our previous arguments. I was honestly just having fun in this thread. If it makes you feel better you can declare yourself the winner. I quit. Submit. Surrender. You win.

Now would you mind if I asked you a somewhat personal question? I mean, since I have discussed my (LOL) sex drive and anxiety issues with you in other threads, I figured in fairness I could perhaps ask you fairly personal one?

Can you relate to women on any nonsexual level? Can you have an intimate conversation, joke around, hangout, or be around them without thinking or talking about sex? Your views on gender I just can't comprehend. You appear to view men and women as being these primal beings driven entirely by their sexual instincts and desires. Most people's raison d'etre isn't having sex, you know.

Oh, and may I offer you some advice? I mean, this may sound crazy coming from such a neurotic, self-absorbed weirdo like me who loves to bitch and moan and hyperbolize to strangers on the internet, but did you ever think that maybe trying to connect to the opposite sex is a nonsexual way might be the path to finding a relationship? Can you relate to the opposite sex at all?

Maybe try to become friends with a woman and not view her entirely has an object to fulfill your sexual desires? You know, perhaps you could develop a meaningful relationship and might even end up getting the consistent sex you apparently are obsessed with.
    Last edited by pessimist; 11-17-2014 at 12:03 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Men who have difficulty finding female intimacy which causes them to be very anxious, uncomfortable and unable to focus in life and want to find out what women want so that they can obtain sex on a regular basis so that their mental faculties aren't constantly barraged with thoughts of needing sex.

Yeah man, that is the image I had in mind. They are being hoodwinked and conned by these PUA "scientists".

@dannno You know, I was just thinking this could be just a cultural difference too.

I grew up in an environment where there was no power struggle. My mom is from a highly educated Catholic background; my father is from a Protestant, middle class background. Somehow they made it work.

My mom naturally took on the leadership role, while my dad naturally took on the more utilitarian role. When I needed help with homework, needed advice, or just wanted to talk about anything in the abstract, I went to my mom. When I needed practical/technical help, I went to my dad. He is the guy that mowed the lawn, changed light bulbs, and remodeled the bathroom. Just a practical, down to earth, god fearing man. He didn’t have any desire to dominate my mom. She has no desire to be submissive to him. It was a true partnership where the roles naturally fell into place. They have been married for 30 years.

This might be the reason why I fail to comprehend your views on gender and relationships. I see relationships as partnerships, you see them as a dominate/submissive thing that is based entirely on sexual instincts. Does. Not. Compute.
    Last edited by pessimist; 11-17-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Dude, pessimist, you have done a complete hatchet job to my posts and it seems like you aren't even reading them, or are skimming them or have poor reading comprehension or something.. You keep asking me questions and inferring that I've said things that in fact directly contradict what I've already had to say on numerous topics. I keep repeating myself over and over and you continue to completely miss what I have to say about it, so it is no wonder that you continue to say that I am wrong and it is no wonder you don't understand what PUAs are doing or why they are successful.

After all I've said, you had the gal to say that I think, "Subconsciously women want a man who violate and humiliate them; dominate them."

That's entirely incorrect - if you've been reading my posts you would know that what I've been saying is that women are sexually attracted to men with dominate traits - that doesn't mean they want the man to dominate THEM, they want the man to dominate their ENVIRONMENT and PROVIDE for them. They want a man who is comfortable in his environment and not needy. They are not in fact sexually attracted to men who are or at least appear to be more passive regarding their environment, uncomfortable in their environment or needy. It is a evolutionary mechanism that absolutely exists and you are 100% wrong if you think it doesn't exist. I am ok with you being wrong, but I'm not ok with you using intellectually dishonest approaches by summarizing my views incorrectly.

So THE RESULT OF this is that when a man applies these traits to the woman, rather than his environment, by dominating her, instead of the environment, these recognized traits are still noticed, observed and are sexually appealing to the female. This is the mechanism that causes many women to get wrapped up in abusive relationships and it is also the mechanism by which men attract women for one night stands - to attract a woman for a one night stand one simply needs to show women that they are dominate, comfortable in their environment and not needy. But how do you do that as a regular guy? Well, watch what PUAs do, watch what guys do who are successfully able to seduce women often.. The reason the PUAs act ridiculous is because it shows they are comfortable in their environment and this is attractive to women. That is why women tend to be with guys who act outlandish over the quiet guy in the corner.

But again, that is just base sexual attraction. If a woman can learn to appreciate the traits of a guy who is more reserved and polite, she can in turn be sexually attracted to them - however often times they get their sexual adventures over with 'bad' guys, then find a nice guy and forgo the sexual attraction and simply live with them out of convenience... this is not optimal in the longrun because eventually guys recognize that they are not receiving the same intimacy and affection that they would get if they behaved like the 'bad' guy. But it is better than remaining in abusive relationships with bad men their whole life..

As far as your "personal question" about how I connect with women, I've already answered that plenty of times... THAT IS THE PROBLEM ... I DO in fact connect with women on many other things than sex, I have had MANY female friends for long periods of time and related to them on many different levels that were not related to sex. I also JUST got out of an almost 3 year relationship with a girl who I lived with and we were friends first before we started going out. I don't need advice about how to relate to women on things besides sex, I've been doing it for my entire life. I've had plenty of female friends. And yes, when I'm not in a relationship and I have female friends I'm often wanting to relate to them on a sexual plane as well, but I don't let that ruin the friendship or the relationship or what we connect with on other levels. But the fact that I have a sex drive and sex is on my mind pretty much constantly when I'm not receiving regular sex, you cannot blame me for the fact that I would be sexually attracted to a female that I'm friends with. If you can't understand that, I'm sorry, but that is why I know we will never relate on this level... I'm not going to say there is something wrong with you for not having a sex drive, but I'm certainly not going to pretend like there is something wrong with me for having one when that is sort of how humans are. And yes, sex is very important to a lot of people. It is necessary for my physical, psychological, mental, emotional and spiritual health, otherwise those things begin to deteriorate. It also bothers me on a daily basis, I'm not able to focus on anything besides sex when I haven't had it in a while. I've said that at least ten times now in this thread, and it seems that the major road block for you is that you can't relate to the fact that not having sex can be so detrimental to a person's physical and mental health.

@dannno You know, I was just thinking this could be just a cultural difference too.

I grew up in an environment where there was no power struggle. My mom is from a highly educated Catholic background; my father is from a Protestant, middle class background. Somehow they made it work.

My mom naturally took on the leadership role, while my dad naturally took on the more utilitarian role. When I needed help with homework, needed advice, or just wanted to talk about anything in the abstract, I went to my mom. When I needed practical/technical help, I went to my dad. He is the guy that mowed the lawn, changed light bulbs, and remodeled the bathroom. Just a practical, down to earth, god fearing man. He didn’t have any desire to dominate my mom. She has no desire to be submissive to him. It was a true partnership where the roles naturally fell into place. They have been married for 30 years.

This might be the reason why I fail to comprehend your views on gender and relationships. I see relationships as partnerships, you see them as a dominate/submissive thing that is based entirely on sexual instincts. Does. Not. Compute.
    I grew up in a very similar environment to you, my parents were religious, they were also older, and were very much equal partners and got along relatively well.

I grew up thinking just like you, women don't want to be dominated, they want a nice guy, they want a best friend first.

What I learned later, from seeing the reality of the situation and how women reacted was the opposite, and it was a bit traumatizing.

Since you have very little to any sexual desire, you don't seem to notice this mechanism. One of the reasons you have a relatively easy time obtaining women is your lack of sex drive, you don't come off as needy and this in itself can be attractive. Men who have high sex drives but get lots of poon aren't needy either, and so when a woman sees that you aren't needy she actually subconsciously thinks that other women are putting out for you which is a turn on. So really you are tricking them in a sense, although certainly not on purpose. Women subconsciously like men who get with a lot of other women because they know they can trust their ability to find sexually attractive traits in this person. They think you're getting with a lot of women because you aren't needy....lol...but ultimatey I hope you will find another girl you like some day with a low sex drive, otherwise I'm not sure you'd be able to keep her happy. There are plenty of women out there driven by sex, they won't admit it.. They get it when they need it because women can do that more easily and they are much less likely to put it out in the open.

Is there going to be a poll on this? I vote for Dannno. I think that Dannno is explaining how life works. Others are typing what they think women want to hear.

Dannno seems to be being quite honest, and he seems to have some insights.

I'd assume that you can get away with this kind of behavior if you don't have to see the same people all the time. You can go to Tokyo, get laid, and then get kickered out of Tokyo. Back quite a few years ago, just good honest drunken aggression worked. It might still. But I have no idea. I know that women are constantly coming up with new things they say they don't want you to do. But in reality, they're really saying "save me from myself".

We know that women like to think of themselves as smarter, and they're typically the choosers. So, if they're systematically choosing stupider males, so they can feel smart, then you have "Idiocracy". And this is the outcome that is driven by the desire of women to feel smart.

That's not quite what Dannno is talking about. I have a personal anecdote. Happened a few years ago. Was at a party, some girl was there, and she was talking about something and I insulted her, not having anything to do with any game, but I found that her inability to discuss in any great detail her major in college was an indication that she was stupid and her college sucked. There was no plan and I didn't get laid, but somehow she liked this and I was getting all sorts of positive feedback which I wasn't particularly either wanting or expecting. Typically I just talk, whatever, and saying nice things doesn't give any particular positive feedback. Logicially, you'd think it would. Oh, he likes me, saying nice things, say nice things back, everythings working well. I haven't noticed that working.

People have heard "women like being treated like $#@!". I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it appears that people have developed a pseudo-science that incorporates this and other findings which when used, gets results.

Dannno would likely agree that what women want and what they say they want are entirely different. Women get together and decide what the best thing to pretend they want is, and then they announce what that is, and many, most men try to comply with that, and it fails. But other men realize that the women are crazy and lying about what they really want and they apply the secret knowledge with great success.

Dannno seems to have a much better understanding of the specifics than I do, all I have is that treated them badly in some way can be beneficial, not harmful as all rational people would think, and women lie and are not rational. But if there was a great science / how to book on this, it would be great, helpful knowledge for many men.

] keep repeating myself over and over and you continue to completely miss what I have to say about it, so it is no wonder that you continue to say that I am wrong and it is no wonder you don't understand what PUAs are doing or why they are successful.
    You have provided zero evidence that "PUAs" are "successful" in their "scientific method".

That's entirely incorrect - if you've been reading my posts you would know that what I've been saying is that women are sexually attracted to men with dominate traits - that doesn't mean they want the man to dominate THEM, they want the man to dominate their ENVIRONMENT and PROVIDE for them
    I don't think this is true at all. Are you suggesting all women are biologically wired to be a doting housewife?

Some men who dominate their environment via their intellectualism, wealth, social status, or physical attributes can intimidate some women. A guy who is successful in life and highly educated may put off a woman who is not. She may not find him appealing at all.

The macho bad boy $#@! type doesn't appeal to all women either. He may "dominate" his environment with his physical attributes, dominate personality, and bravado but he could be turn off or even appear frightening to some women.

The hot guy with the perfect smile and glib charm doesn't appeal to all women either.

I cannot grasp this notion that women or men all desire the same thing. Do you think ALL men have a biological need to "dominate" their environment and "provide" for the helpless, needy woman?

hey want a man who is comfortable in his environment and not needy.
    Not true. There are arty, nerdy, introverted women out there who find the smart, funny, anxious guys appealing. Will they appeal to the high maintenance women with high sex drives? No. But not all women or men are the same.

It is a evolutionary mechanism that absolutely exists and you are 100% wrong if you think it doesn't exist. I am ok with you being wrong, but I'm not ok with you using intellectually dishonest approaches by summarizing my views incorrectly.

Dude, you view humans in the context of a pre-civilization tribal society. We have evolved. Primate mating rituals are not really relevant in the modern world.

So THE RESULT OF this is that when a man applies these traits to the woman, rather than his environment, by dominating her, instead of the environment, these recognized traits are still noticed, observed and are sexually appealing to the female.
    Do they consciously find men who dominate THEM sexually appealing, or is it more of subconscious thing that they're unaware that is exploited by the so-called pick up artists?

This is the mechanism that causes many women to get wrapped up in abusive relationships and it is also the mechanism by which men attract women for one night stands - to attract a woman for a one night stand one simply needs to show women that they are dominate, comfortable in their environment and not needy.
    See this is where you sound CRAZY. No reasonable person will agree with this.

But how do you do that as a regular guy? Well, watch what PUAs do, watch what guys do who are successfully able to seduce women often.. The reason the PUAs act ridiculous is because it shows they are comfortable in their environment and this is attractive to women. That is why women tend to be with guys who act outlandish over the quiet guy in the corner.
    Absurd. If the "quiet guy in the corner" gives off the impression that he is some trench coat wearing weirdo that will shoot up a school, then yeah! They’ll avoid him.

However, and this is the honest to god truth, due to social anxiety, I was the quiet kid in the back up the class all throughout middle school and high school (I even had trouble talking to my friends in school, who I was completely comfortable with outside of it). Since I dressed "cool" and wasn't creepy, girls used to approach me wondering why I don't talk to anyone. I was viewed as some puzzle or something.

Not all women like the loud mouth frat boy douche overflowing with "confidence".

But again, that is just base sexual attraction. If a woman can learn to appreciate the traits of a guy who is more reserved and polite, she can in turn be sexually attracted to them - however often times they get their sexual adventures over with 'bad' guys, then find a nice guy and forgo the sexual attraction and simply live with them out of convenience... this is not optimal in the long run because eventually guys recognize that they are not receiving the same intimacy and affection that they would get if they behaved like the 'bad' guy. But it is better than remaining in abusive relationships with bad men their whole life..
    I've known plenty of "bad boys" who were hideously ugly and unappealing in every aspect, but yet, they DID always have girlfriends, but they were the type of chicks the AVERAGE dudes aren't attracted to. They're not the type that educated or nerdy or sophisticated men are attracted to.

Men aren't all attracted to the same type of women, and women aren't attracted to the same type of men.

I think it's much more complex than you're making it out to be.

As far as your "personal question" about how I connect with women, I've already answered that plenty of times... THAT IS THE PROBLEM ... I DO in fact connect with women on many other things than sex, I have had MANY female friends for long periods of time and related to them on many different levels that were not related to sex.
    Okay, I didn't get that impression. That is why I asked. My bad.
    Last edited by pessimist; 11-17-2014 at 03:39 PM.

I grew up in a very similar environment to you, my parents were religious, they were also older, and were very much equal partners and got along relatively well.

I grew up thinking just like you, women don't want to be dominated, they want a nice guy, they want a best friend first.

What I learned later, from seeing the reality of the situation and how women reacted was the opposite, and it was a bit traumatizing.

Since you have very little to any sexual desire, you don't seem to notice this mechanism. One of the reasons you have a relatively easy time obtaining women is your lack of sex drive, you don't come off as needy and this in itself can be attractive. Men who have high sex drives but get lots of poon aren't needy either, and so when a woman sees that you aren't needy she actually subconsciously thinks that other women are putting out for you which is a turn on. So really you are tricking them in a sense, although certainly not on purpose. Women subconsciously like men who get with a lot of other women because they know they can trust their ability to find sexually attractive traits in this person. They think you're getting with a lot of women because you aren't needy....lol...but ultimatey I hope you will find another girl you like some day with a low sex drive, otherwise I'm not sure you'd be able to keep her happy. There are plenty of women out there driven by sex, they won't admit it.. They get it when they need it because women can do that more easily and they are much less likely to put it out in the open.

1.) I didn't grow up in a religious household. My dad was the only one who went to church.

2.) I have a sex drive.

3.) lol

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Is there going to be a poll on this? I vote for Dannno. I think that Dannno is explaining how life works. Others are typing what they think women want to hear
    Absolute bull$#@!. This notion that people who disagree with the $#@!ing INSANITY in this thread doesn't mean they're 'pandering' to women. I couldn't give two $#@!s if every woman on this site agreed with dannno, I'd STILL disagree- I do not live in the world that he lives in.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't think this is true at all. Are you suggesting all women are biologically wired to be a doting housewife?
    I wanna take you all the wwaaaayyyy bbbaacckkkk.....bbbaccckkk......baackkk.... (*echoes*)

People received their biological imperatives before there was a such thing as houses or wives. I'm talking about tribal times when it was absolutely essential that women be protected by a strong man in their tribe, as well as being a part of a tribe which is strong. Women were not doting housewives, they helped gather and prepare food, heal with medicine, make blankets and other items and most importantly raise children.

Men hunted and protected the tribe and their women. While no doubt optimally they would want to be with a guy who was nice to them but dominated the tribe and helped their tribe dominate other tribes, or at least ward them off, women were in fact often better off with a man who dominated them, told them what to do and protected them over a man who let his woman or children be kidnapped, raped, tortured and/or killed by an opposing tribe. So they looked for these traits primarily in their sexual selections for millions of years for their own protection. They want a guy who is strong and can organize or lead other men to help create a larger group to protect each other. We just started growing grain like 10,000 years ago and that was around the time societies began growing much bigger, and humans have not had a lot of time to evolve beyond that.

No doubt there were women in tribal times who may have wanted to hunt or even fight, although it was probably pretty rare that they would. So ya, everybody is different, but in order to understand humanity as a whole and why people act the way they do is by finding commonality.

Some men who dominate their environment via their intellectualism, wealth, social status, or physical attributes can intimidate some women.
    That may be because these women have been with men who have these traits before and the men dominated them and they have learned to avoid those traits, even if they may find that at their base sexual attraction it was a benefit. Their conscious mind learned to stay away. Even though this new guy may not dominate women and may only dominate through intellectualism, wealth, status, they may see those traits as being intimidating still.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Women do not like wimps. Women want a man. Women want a man who takes charge, regardless of time and place in the world.

These neo Candid Camera things on Youtube have been done to death, but this guy is sometimes funny.

Take charge and you'll get a date.

lolz Could be the local culture here, but I've found that ladies like it when I do that sort of thing for them. If you try this, just be playful, stress-free, relaxed, and happy. Don't act like a danke/dannno-esque creeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    lolz Could be the local culture here, but I've found that ladies like it when I do that sort of thing for them. If you try this, just be playful, stress-free, relaxed, and happy. .
    We know. We know. Some women like fruit flies.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This is in reference to WAR MACHINE (mma fighter) types

Last edited by pessimist; 11-17-2014 at 04:56 PM.

That may be because these women have been with men who have these traits before and the men dominated them and they have learned to avoid those traits, even if they may find that at their base sexual attraction it was a benefit. Their conscious mind learned to stay away. Even though this new guy may not dominate women and may only dominate through intellectualism, wealth, status, they may see those traits as being intimidating still.
    Dude you are very knowledgeable on gender relations. You should like write a book or something.

"I know what women want, I just don't know how to get it, but here is how YOU can" - PUA

Pessimist, it seems like this whole topic touched a nerve. I'm not sure what's behind your reaction, but it seems kind of strange.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Pessimist, it seems like this whole topic touched a nerve. I'm not sure what's behind your reaction, but it seems kind of strange.
    Could it be he is really a she?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    lol. No I'm just an emotional creature. And passive-aggressive. And like to amuse myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Could it be he is really a she?
    No, he is not.

No, he is not.
    Thought that would get a rise out of ya.

So what has your feathers ruffled?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Thought that would get a rise out of ya.

So what has your feathers ruffled?

Arguing with someone on a different planet

I wanna take you all the wwaaaayyyy bbbaacckkkk.....bbbaccckkk......baackkk.... (*echoes*)

People received their biological imperatives before there was a such thing as houses or wives. I'm talking about tribal times when it was absolutely essential that women be protected by a strong man in their tribe, as well as being a part of a tribe which is strong. Women were not doting housewives, they helped gather and prepare food, heal with medicine, make blankets and other items and most importantly raise children.

Men hunted and protected the tribe and their women. While no doubt optimally they would want to be with a guy who was nice to them but dominated the tribe and helped their tribe dominate other tribes, or at least ward them off, women were in fact often better off with a man who dominated them, told them what to do and protected them over a man who let his woman or children be kidnapped, raped, tortured and/or killed by an opposing tribe. So they looked for these traits primarily in their sexual selections for millions of years for their own protection. They want a guy who is strong and can organize or lead other men to help create a larger group to protect each other. We just started growing grain like 10,000 years ago and that was around the time societies began growing much bigger, and humans have not had a lot of time to evolve beyond that.

No doubt there were women in tribal times who may have wanted to hunt or even fight, although it was probably pretty rare that they would. So ya, everybody is different, but in order to understand humanity as a whole and why people act the way they do is by finding commonality.
    Just curious where you got your time machine from, as you seem quite knowledgeable about ancient human behavior. Have you personally observed the behavior of people who lived 50,000 years ago? You are essentially implying current human behavior and social structure (the relations between the sexes) is the product of natural selection, but this presupposes that ancient behavior is analogous to modern behavior, and that natural selection is the only force that shaped our destinies. When your whole argument rests on something that is not directly observable, that is a problem. You cannot throw these claims out there and expect people to believe them with no evidence. It's not just common sense; it is something that has to be proven if you are to be taken seriously. The question remains, how are you able to prove that tribal social behavior is innate and not the product of their own culture?

You are using a fallacious argument when you take modern behavior, translate it into hunter-gatherer life and assert that the hunter-gatherers' behavior can somehow explain modern behavior, while taking as given the assumption that modern social relations are the product of natural selection. Of course your argument sounds good when you've managed to sneak its conclusion into its method. It's nothing but circular thinking.

Furthermore, even assuming we knew for sure how ancient humans interacted, it is scientifically shoddy to base thinking on analogies. And even if your reasoning were true, why are you being so deterministic? Humans have the capacity to change patterns of social thought, and so even if there were a biological basis for this behavior, it wouldn't consign us to having to tolerate it forever.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast