Thread: Upcoming 25 Year Great Depression...!!!

Upcoming 25 Year Great Depression...!!!

Jim Rickards, the Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor for both the Pentagon and CIA, has forecasted that the next Great Depression will start in 2015 and it will last for 25 long years. While there have been reports about the threat of a downturn in US economy, the fear of a $100 trillion American meltdown is really scary. According to experts, there are a lot of reasons why the US economy might be headed for trouble in 2015. Let us take a look at these factors in detail.

http://25yeargreatdepression.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Upcoming? We're 15 years into it already.

Yup, it's already started here but it has so much more misery to offer...

Yah aint seen nuthin' yet.

Nice of the Pentagon and the CIA to tell us what their plans are, even if they are trying to fool us by pretending that plan will start in a couple of months when it began at least nine years ago.

We can torpedo that plan. All we need is to reestablish a free market. Hope we pull that off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nice of the Pentagon and the CIA to tell us what their plans are, even if they are trying to fool us by pretending that plan will start in a couple of months when it began at least nine years ago.

We can torpedo that plan. All we need is to reestablish a free market. Hope we pull that off.
    Black markets are basically free. Creating the market is easy as having a yard sale. The hard part is avoiding government attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Black markets are basically free. Creating the market is easy as having a yard sale. The hard part is avoiding government attention.
    I like yard sales , it is where I do most of my shopping

Sad part is it doesn't have to be. If we could just clear the Keynesians out of the Fed and public office we'd snap back to prosperity inside of 18 months of letting the free market go. Not that clearing out the Keynesians is easy or anything lol

Rickards has been saying that for years. "Next year- $100 trillion economic meltdown!" All the GDP in the world is less than $100 trillion ($84.7 trillion). Buy his book and learn how to survive it. That link is to his infomercial.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-14-2014 at 01:20 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

How can you predict a depression that will last 25 years? That reminds me of politicians who say SS is funded until 2057 or some such bs. Yeah, right, is that August or September of 2057?

The only thing that sells better than fear is sex.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

[QUOTE=trumptarget;5700590]Jim Rickards, the Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor for both the Pentagon and CIA, has forecasted that the next Great Depression will start in 2015 and it will last for 25 long years. While there have been reports about the threat of a downturn in US economy, the fear of a $100 trillion American meltdown is really scary. According to experts, there are a lot of reasons why the US economy might be headed for trouble in 2015. Let us take a look at these factors in detail.
    [IMG]http://25yeargreatdepression.com/wp
    Another Peter Schiff. Anyone who says they can predict with certainty the world or US economy is a blowhard. Anyone who believes them is a fool. Anyone, not superrich who is sure he or she can survive a true economic tsunami is a Pollyanna. Have arable land, with a safe water supply and the guts to defend it. That's about all you can do besides take what "experts" like Rikards say with a grain of salt. Edit: For whatever reasons my computer won't allow me to make changes to this post so that the OP looks like it should. Sorry.
    Last edited by WillieKamm; 11-17-2014 at 01:00 PM.

[QUOTE=WillieKamm;5703874]
    Quote Originally Posted by trumptarget View Post
    Jim Rickards, the Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor for both the Pentagon and CIA, has forecasted that the next Great Depression will start in 2015 and it will last for 25 long years. While there have been reports about the threat of a downturn in US economy, the fear of a $100 trillion American meltdown is really scary. According to experts, there are a lot of reasons why the US economy might be headed for trouble in 2015. Let us take a look at these factors in detail.
    [IMG]http://25yeargreatdepression.com/wp
    Another Peter Schiff. Anyone who says they can predict with certainty the world or US economy is a blowhard. Anyone who believes them is a fool. Anyone, not superrich who is sure he or she can survive a true economic tsunami is a Pollyanna. Have arable land, with a safe water supply and the guts to defend it. That's about all you can do besides take what "experts" like Rikards say with a grain of salt. Edit: For whatever reasons my computer won't allow me to make changes to this post so that the OP looks like it should. Sorry.
    Suddenly , been having problems myself , but yeah , having land and being willing to defend it , water , food , is probably a good idea. If you do not need it , those who come behind you , likely will .

Its just a prediction made by financial gurus..as many are saying the same thing... so that we can control are expense and we cant's ignore this kind of stuff... Let's hope for good...