Thread: Another victory against gun grabbers

Another victory against gun grabbers

It was by a razor thin margin, so thin that there will be an automatic recount pursuant to state law, but challenger Martha McSally has claimed victory in the race for Arizona's second congressional district. This is significant in the battle to fend off gun grabbers because this was Gabby Gifford's seat and the incumbent, Ron Barber, was her aid. He campaigned for gun control and was the single largest recipient of money from Gifford's gun control PAC. This is absolutely another defeat for the gun ban crowd.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Very cool! Screw the hypocritical gun grabbers.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Nice! Cheers!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Good
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Good, but with such a thin margin of 161 votes, McSally will be a top target in 2016 now.

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    Good, but with such a thin margin of 161 votes, McSally will be a top target in 2016 now.
    Sometimes being a giant target is a good thing.

Still really pisses me off how people, including her husband, are using Gabby for this.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Still really pisses me off how people, including her husband, are using Gabby for this.
    At this point Im not even convinced Giffords was really shot. Too much fakery going on for political purposes for me to even accept that at face value anymore.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.