Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win the CPAC 2015 Straw Poll for Rand Paul 2016

Thumbs up Win the CPAC 2015 Straw Poll for Rand Paul 2016

It's critical that Rand Paul wins the 2015 CPAC Straw Poll, this is the first test of support going into the 2016 presidential election. Rand has won the past 2 years, but this is the most important straw poll that he must win. He will likely face heavy competition from the likes of Ben Carson, and possibly whatever establishment candidate is the flavor of the month (Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Rick Santorum, etc.)

Discounted tickets and discounted lodging is being provided for those who intend to cast their ballot for Rand Paul. So anyone that could feasibly attend, please begin making travel plans now. You can register here: http://www.yaliberty.org/cpac

CPAC 2015 is occurring from February 26-28, 2015 at the Gaylord National Resort in Washington, DC.

You can attend one or all days, just as long as you vote for Rand Paul!

You can RSVP on Facebook at the event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/787483294649647/

Please reply with any comments, suggestions, questions, or carpooling.

Register here through YAL: http://www.yaliberty.org/cpac
    Last edited by Gage; 12-08-2014 at 02:23 PM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, it was 'critical' last year and the year before that, and even the first one he won, he still almost came in a tie with Rubio, as some would say. So yeah, it'd probably be great if he won all of them instead of making one seem more important than the other. After all, people said it was critical he won the poll that was after the time he'd done his filibuster.

So they are all important.

I will admit that I'm certainly thinking about this. I went in 2011, and had an absolute blast. The RPF get together event was a great time, getting to meet Gunny, Shem, Josh, JD, RPH, and others. I even got to shake the hand of The Collins! I'd love to go again, but now I live much further away, and refuse to fly. Perhaps I can put together a delegation from OK that wants to go as a group. I'll start asking around. Gage, do you know the window of availability for the ticket discount?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

It's not relevant in deciding the nominee, but it's always fun to read butthurt neoconservative comments after a Paul CPAC win.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    I will admit that I'm certainly thinking about this. I went in 2011, and had an absolute blast. The RPF get together event was a great time, getting to meet Gunny, Shem, Josh, JD, RPH, and others. I even got to shake the hand of The Collins! I'd love to go again, but now I live much further away, and refuse to fly. Perhaps I can put together a delegation from OK that wants to go as a group. I'll start asking around. Gage, do you know the window of availability for the ticket discount?
    The discount will be officially announced soon, but please do begin preparing travel plans.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Do you want us to click attending even though we're not sure or not going? Some event hosts want different things. I won't be able to make it since I'll be out of the country but I will support by promoting it to all the liberty people here and also saying that I'm going.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The senior Ron Paul Forums political adviser and campaign expert, Matt Collins, has told me personally that straw polls don't matter. So, can we close this thread before people waste money and time on something that doesn't matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about. Straw polls are meaningless because it is all about mobilization and turn out; those events are almost never organic and absolutely never a predictor of future electoral results.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5683152

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Do you want us to click attending even though we're not sure or not going? Some event hosts want different things. I won't be able to make it since I'll be out of the country but I will support by promoting it to all the liberty people here and also saying that I'm going.
    The most important thing you can help with is inviting other people from your friends list, or inviting people you know personally.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last time, there was car pooling. Maybe get a map up and set up another Google ExCel sheet to keep track of needs? Also check out Cheap-O Air. I got a round trip ticket in mid-December from here to the east coast for $1300.

sticky and bump

Discounted tickets and lodging are now available! Register now before prices increase after January 9: http://www.yaliberty.org/cpac

Exclamation Win CPAC for Rand Paul (cheap tickets available)

From an e-mail:

Announcing: CPAC 2015

Matt,

The largest annual political event of the year -- CPAC -- is just around the corner (February 26 - 28). Everyone who is anyone in the libertarian and conservative movement will be there.

More than 10,000 attendees are expected this year.

And with the 2016 elections already heating up, this may be the wildest CPACever. Fortunately for you, we have secured some heavily discounted hotel rooms and tickets for students.

NOTE: This offer is not valid for neo-conservatives, establishment Republicans, or Rick Santorum.

For pro-liberty supporters, here's the deal:

YAL is offering a CPAC student ticket and a very nice hotel room (Courtyard Marriott, 5 minutes away) for three nights for only $70 per person. The CPACstudent ticket alone has a face-value of $80. And that's without a hotel. So, as you can see, this is a very good deal.

Don't wait! We only have a limited number of tickets and hotel rooms at this rate, so if you want to go to CPAC, please register real soon.

It gets even better!

If you register and purchase your ticket package before January 1, 2015, you will be entered to win a free round-trip ticket to Washington, DC -- AND you'll get to meet Sen. Rand Paul backstage!

Also, everyone who registers for CPAC will get a FREE "I Stand with Rand" t-shirt. Yes, it does keep getting better!
    Visit our event page if you have any questions. Here are the event details:
    What: CPAC 2015

When: Thursday, February 26th to Saturday, February 28th

Where: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
    201 Waterfront St
    National Harbor, MD 20745 (map)

Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Alexandria Old Town
    2700 Eisenhower Ave
    Alexandria, VA 22314 (map)

Hotel check-in: Thursday, February 26th after 4:00 PM
    Hotel check-out: Sunday, March 1st before 11:00 AM

Here are the discounted prices so ever college student can afford to attend:

STUDENTS
    CPAC ticket -- $25 (save $55)
    CPAC ticket + 3-night hotel room w/4 people -- $70 (save $340)
    CPAC ticket + 3-night hotel room w/2 people -- $115 (save $295)

NON-STUDENTS
    CPAC ticket -- $180 (save $170)
    CPAC ticket + 3-night hotel room w/4 people -- $225 (save $455)
    CPAC ticket + 3-night hotel room w/2 people -- $270 (save $410)

Discounted tickets, cheap hotel room, FREE "I Stand with Rand" t-shirt, the chance to win a free trip to DC and meet Sen. Rand Paul at CPAC...

This deal is so good we will likely sell out.

Do yourself a favor and join hundreds of YALers at CPAC in February -- register today:

http://www.yaliberty.org/cpac

See you at CPAC!

Lauren Evans
    Director of Events
    Young Americans for Liberty

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Rand Paul should announce his run for presidency here and use the roar of the crowd for advertising purposes.

bump
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So, this is about winning the straw poll? Gotta be absolutely incorrect. I've heard otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by jjdoyle View Post
    So, this is about winning the straw poll? Gotta be absolutely incorrect. I've heard otherwise.
    What are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    What are you talking about?
    What does "win" CPAC mean? Can't really mean the straw poll, as I've heard from RPF's political campaign expert, and I quote:
    You don't know what you're talking about. Straw polls are meaningless because it is all about mobilization and turn out; those events are almost never organic and absolutely never a predictor of future electoral results.

They can be used to create a narrative in favor of / against other candidates.

Matt Collins doesn't know what he's talking about. Please cease from taking advice from him

Please avoid conflict if possible. We need to get as many people to CPAC as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    Please avoid conflict if possible. We need to get as many people to CPAC as possible!
    Are you going to take pictures, and/or help YAL?

Quote Originally Posted by jjdoyle View Post
    Are you going to take pictures, and/or help YAL?
    Yes.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't let Jeb win. Win this for Rand and get him some free media coverage.

Get your discounted tickets here for non students. This link has the cheapest rate for one day tickets if you just want to make it down to vote on Saturday.

https:// secure.piryx.com/donate/Z2tjmQ4v/Jobs-Growth-Freedom-Fund-PAC/cpac2015

Gonna try to make it, but no promises

Gonna try to make it, but no promises
    well if you don't go, then i don't give a $#@! about C-PAC...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast