Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck Reveals Serious Health Problems

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Wish I could neg rep you again. Someone do it for me. Only losers attack people for being ill.

Without Beck, many of the great liberty candidates would not have gotten exposure. Let me guess, you think Beck is fake but take Alex Jones seriously.
    In a race that included Ron Paul, Beck was a cheerleader for Rick Santorum. Rick. $#@!ing. San. Tor. Um.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Yes. It was partially her fault. But how do you explain his negative comments on Ron Paul?
    Probably because he doesn't completely agree with him on foreign policy, and didn't like the way Paul stated his views. Beck has been nicer to Paul recently than he was years ago. Talking heads say a lot of stuff they might not say in a speech.

As for his comments about Ron Paul supporters, considering the crazies like to send in hate mail, and the fact that some have threatened his life, I wouldn't have a high opinion of them either if I was him.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wouldn't mind pushing him down a flight of stairs when nobody's looking, but I would hope that he makes it to the very bottom without injury.

Seriously, I don't like Beck in the least, but I'm not going to take pleasure in his poor health. That's just not how we should be, IMO.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Probably because he doesn't completely agree with him on foreign policy, and didn't like the way Paul stated his views.
    If Beck doesn't agree with peace, he doesn't agree with "liberty".

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Debra Medina.
    I can never forgive him for that, the scumbag had the nerve to move here and now calls himself a Texan. He's dog poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    If Beck doesn't agree with peace, he doesn't agree with "liberty".
    Strawman. Most people who disagree with Paul's foreign policy are not bloodthirsty, they believe that their policies are what will keep Americans safe and at a greater peace than otherwise.

Paul supporters are excellent at understanding the perspective of terrorists, but unfortunately many are unable to understand the perspectives of fellow Americans.

It only bothers me when I get it on my shoes.

Yes. It was partially her fault.
    I disagree. If you listen to the way he led up saying he knew nothing about her (which implies he's a political idiot or a liar). Then he says he was inundated with mail saying she's a truther. (I call BS on that claim.)

To me her tone sounded like she was just dumbfounded at the stupidity of the question. Then the way he spun it after he hung up... I hope he enjoyed his 30 pieces of silver from Clear Channel.

Paul supporters are excellent at understanding the perspective of terrorists, but unfortunately many are unable to understand the perspectives of fellow Americans.
    What's unfortunate about the American perspective, is that it is tainted by the likes of Beck. Beck goes into fantastic detail on various things, but he's inconsistent in providing the big picture - that is deliberate, and intended to influence the perspective that favors the establishment republicans.

Gulag Chief:

Actually adrenal fatigue it's a sign that he has a human heart somewhere. I always wonder about those who sell their souls who live healthy lives into their 80s and 90s.

Until he apologizes for calling the only sane man running for president in 2008,"The mayor of crazy town" for that entire year, and bad mouthing Ron Paul anytime he started to gain traction, I'll never forget what a snake he is. I hope his tens of millions of dollars is worth living with a guilty conscience.
    Yeah I believe he called us terrorists.

I do not wish any ill fate for Glenn, he could still repent and leave the dark side--no one has committed the unforgivable sin yet. He knows we are not terrorists and he knows, deep in his heart that Ron Paul was a man of honor and integrity.

Where did that 30 pieces of silver get Judas?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Fail

Fail

Fail

I disagree. If you listen to the way he led up saying he knew nothing about her (which implies he's a political idiot or a liar). Then he says he was inundated with mail saying she's a truther. (I call BS on that claim.)

To me her tone sounded like she was just dumbfounded at the stupidity of the question. Then the way he spun it after he hung up... I hope he enjoyed his 30 pieces of silver from Clear Channel.

Well, can't say if I stand corrected or not since I can't watch videos right now. But I do appreciate your opinion on that situation since I don't recall all the specifics of it.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

My guess is parasites or he's just making it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Fail

Fail

Fail
    While not uniform across the movement, it is the case for a great deal of people. I suppose the truth hurts.

Strawman. Most people who disagree with Paul's foreign policy are not bloodthirsty, they believe that their policies are what will keep Americans safe and at a greater peace than otherwise.

Have you analyzed why you think that of us? If so, what are your conclusions?
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

huh. I was thinking that my fellow Americans trade my Liberty for their perception of safety.
    Is this close?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I'm glad to hear he is doing better now. To be honest, part of me thinks he's probably a bit of a drama queen.

Have you analyzed why you think that of us? If so, what are your conclusions?
    The same reason those who can understand the perspectives of their fellow Americans but not terrorists think that way-selective hearing is the best tool for backing up deeply held beliefs.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The same reason those who can understand the perspectives of their fellow Americans but not terrorists think that way-selective hearing is the best tool for backing up deeply held beliefs.
    Perhaps you haven't considered that the founding fathers of this country were (and are) considered terrorists. Perhaps you haven't considered that I know perspectives of many of my fellow Americans that are in line with them.

What are these "deeply held beliefs" that you have such an issue with?

Fck that manipulative jerk. I have never forgiven him for being the Iraq War cheerleader. I also think he's a nut job.

Alex Jones actually respects many of his positions. But he realizes what he has gone through.

Glen loves diet drinks full of Aspartame, it is eating his brain. So AJ has been giving him some slack for that.

To me he is a bit wishy washy. But a little waking up his audience here and there isn't a bad thing.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

His an Actor, acting like his ill is in his job title if ratings start going down.

What absolutely awful comments posted on this thread. I hope that many of you choose to repent, accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, and start loving other people and treating them with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    What's unfortunate about the American perspective, is that it is tainted by the likes of Beck. Beck goes into fantastic detail on various things, but he's inconsistent in providing the big picture - that is deliberate, and intended to influence the perspective that favors the establishment republicans.
    Establishment Republicans? Have you ever heard of a little hashtag called #DefundtheGOP? His support of Matt Bevin over Mitch McConnell? His support of Milton Wolf over Pat Roberts, Steve Stockman over John Cornyn, J.D. Winteregg over John Boehner, and Chris McDaniel over Thad Cochran - all of whom he had on his show repeatedly? Did you listen to his fiery denunciations of John McCain, Bill Kristol, Peter King, and Lindsey Graham during the Rand Paul filibuster? Are you aware that he called Rubio a Marxist piece of garbage? Did you hear his sober reflection on the 2014 midterms, saying that while it might have been a good night for Republicans, it wasn't a good night for the country? Are you aware that he's gunning for Rand Paul and Ted Cruz for President over Jeb Bush and Chris Christie, who he repeatedly rails against? Clearly, you need to listen to his show more often, because if you did, you wouldn't have made such a clumsy statement.
    Last edited by Coolidge/Dawes '24; 11-10-2014 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolidge/Dawes '24 View Post
    Establishment Republicans? Have you ever heard of a little hashtag called #DefundtheGOP? His support of Matt Bevin over Mitch McConnell? His support of Milton Wolf over Pat Roberts, Steve Stockman over John Cornyn, J.D. Winteregg over John Boehner, and Chris McDaniel over Thad Cochran - all of whom he had on his show repeatedly? Did you listen to his fiery denunciations of John McCain, Bill Kristol, Peter King, and Lindsey Graham during the Rand Paul filibuster? Are you aware that he called Rubio a Marxist piece of garbage? Did you hear his sober reflection on the 2014 midterms, saying that while it might have been a good night for Republicans, it wasn't a good night for the country? Are you aware that he's gunning for Rand Paul and Ted Cruz for President over Jeb Bush and Chris Christie, who he repeatedly rails against? Clearly, you need to listen to his show more often, because if you did, you wouldn't have made such a clumsy statement.
    Thank you, I'm fully aware of who beck has on his show. Here's where it counts - I'd be interested in hearing a defense for this:

Gulag Chief:

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    What absolutely awful comments posted on this thread. I hope that many of you choose to repent, accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, and start loving other people and treating them with respect.
    Seriously?

He had my respect at one point, then he lost it because of his actions. I generally start with a certain level of respect for people, then calibrate it after knowing what they're about. Did the same with Rachel Maddow. She sucks too--bet you wouldn't complain about people being meanies to her.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wish I could neg rep you again. Someone do it for me.
    Lol. The unintended consequence of being a shill for Beck's Thimblerig.

Positive reps: 11
    Neg reps:2

I pray he recovers soon and fully. At some point, he will be judged for realz. That's none of my business. I have my own opinion, but this is one of those very rare occasions I don't care to speak ill of someone behind their back. (until he gets better or a specific reason for criticism comes up, of course)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Beck is a drama queen and if you think this is anything other than attention whoring, you're an idiot.

I don't wish Glenn ill, but I simply cannot take anything he says seriously anymore.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast