Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck Reveals Serious Health Problems

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Wednesday, May 30, 2012: Beck claimed he had muscular dystrophy, a genetic disease that causes progressive blindness, and that he would go blind within a year.
    link?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Wish I could neg rep you again. Someone do it for me. Only losers attack people for being ill.

Without Beck, many of the great liberty candidates would not have gotten exposure. Let me guess, you think Beck is fake but take Alex Jones seriously.
    just curious. Have you exclusive access to the lying $#@! tards medical records?.....anyone?...

till that time comes where Glen is brain dead.......i will be a doubting thomas...

and yes....AJ has far more credibilty than Beck......

also...if i get neg repped. i will give one back...i have 11 point neg power.....go for it.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 11-11-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Beck is a known liar.

Do the damn math!
    Don't hold your breath.

Propagandists hate math. And any other subject where the correctness of the answer is open to interpretation.

Of course, the math here is mighty axiomatic. Limbaugh got attention by going deaf, and since that time Beck has contracted and failed to expire from a succession of fatal diseases.

And God has yet to call Oral Roberts home, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Without Beck, some may have actually been elected. I can't recall her name right now, but there was a person running for office in Texas that he totally steamrolled by implying that she was a conspiracy theorist--and she could have won. He's a shill, a creep and a drama queen.
    I agree. Fluk Glenn Beck

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Wednesday, May 30, 2012: Beck claimed he had muscular dystrophy, a genetic disease that causes progressive blindness, and that he would go blind within a year.

It wasn't muscular dystrophy, it was macular degeneration.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Without Beck, some may have actually been elected. I can't recall her name right now, but there was a person running for office in Texas that he totally steamrolled by implying that she was a conspiracy theorist--and she could have won. He's a shill, a creep and a drama queen.
    Debra Medina would've been governor of Texas instead of Rick Perry.

Beck is full of sh!t ...again.

He lists a lot of vague symtoms and knows it's "a serious neurological illness" - even though doctors can't give him a diagnosis, yet he's been told how many years he has left till he can't function? Doctors just don't make proclamations like that in real life! (ie "You have X years to live!")

It's great that he spontaneously healed though. Maybe he should write a book about it!

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glenn Beck did this to himself.

Possibly, in the same way Limp Windbag deafened himself.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 11-11-2014 at 11:42 AM.

To be clearer on my stance - I will acknowledge that Beck has brought some people into the liberty fold. For that, I am very grateful (my own uncle being one). I could actually have meaningful conversations with my uncle about a lot of politics that I could not have prior to his watching Beck.

My personal opinions on Beck, although justifiably harsh, should not be interpreted as my views on some of his followers. There are people who come "here" from over "there" to expand their horizons. We really do have a great deal in common, its just that Beck is not a popular character around here - most people are simply explaining why RPF (and many liberty minded people) dont care for Beck.

The whole topic can be likened to that old restaurant in town that was shut down because of the rodent/roach infestation. For many, the new signage makes it seem like a great place to eat perhaps they dont know the history, but some of us still remember roach infestations. Still again, some of us have even gone back to the beck bistro to find maggots in our food! Once something like that happens, its hard to go back, no matter how many people rave about food that is served at this particular point in time.

So I speak for myself here, but opinions about beck are not necessarily the same opinion I have about "TaftFan" or "Coolidge/Dawes '24" for that matter. I would assume others have been sold "becks magic beans" at one point or another as well - thats a very insulting experience and rightfully drives a lot of negative emotion about the guy. That's really no reason to wish the guy bad health IMO, but the anger is understandable. ...and charlatan is a perfect name for beck, if there ever was one... Just thought that this was worth qualifying a bit - sometimes I assume the bigger picture is implied, and I dont wish to alienate others who are from what amounts to same side, of the same fight.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Beck probably caught this condition from O'reilly.

You guys are a bunch of $#@!s saying Glenn Beck is lying about being sick. Just looking at him over the years I saw suddenly he looked a lot older, with a lot of white hair, so he clearly became sick and aged rapidly.

Like many people, Beck likely relies on the msm (mainstream medicine) to make his health and nutritional decisions, so he likely implements their harmful advice. Beck probably has no idea that the main toxic substance he consumes, the main source of disease in today's society are the vegetable oils used for cooking (the vegetable oils high in polyunsaturated fats).

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    You guys are a bunch of $#@!s saying Glenn Beck is lying about being sick. Just looking at him over the years I saw suddenly he looked a lot older, with a lot of white hair, so he clearly became sick and aged rapidly.

Like many people, Beck likely relies on the msm (mainstream medicine) to make his health and nutritional decisions, so he likely implements their harmful advice. Beck probably has no idea that the main toxic substance he consumes, the main source of disease in today's society are the vegetable oils used for cooking (the vegetable oils high in polyunsaturated fats).
    I don't know whether he is sick or not. Something like this seems weird to lie about to me personally so I must say I am inclined to believe he at least has (had) some symptoms. He may be exaggerating because it is still his job to sell his image. Unless he's completely lying about it I don't really care if he exaggerates a bit. It doesn't change my opinion that he's not trustworthy for our movement. He says the right things at the wrong times and when it counts he changes opinion. So far he does not have a great track record in helping the movement. Until he has such a track record I do not trust him in this regard. I do have sympathy for him personally if he is sick.

Aged rapidly? You mean he turned 50? Most people start to look older as they, you know, get older.

Beck has a record of lying about being on the verge of a health collapse. Now he's most likely lying about being cured of a disease he most likely never had (and at very least cannot name). For crying out loud, HE'S SELLING A BOOK!
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    I don't care. I wouldn't wish ill health on my worst enemy. That's really even worse than hoping that someone dies.
    If you were a Jew in Nazi Germany, you wouldn't wish Hitler ill health and death?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I don't know whether he is sick or not.
    I knew it even before he made any claims, just by seeing his occasional video or picture, it was evident and shocking. He suddenly changed a lot, like he aged many years in just one year.

If you were a Jew in Nazi Germany, you wouldn't wish Hitler ill health and death?
    Self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    To be clearer on my stance - I will acknowledge that Beck has brought some people into the liberty fold. For that, I am very grateful (my own uncle being one). I could actually have meaningful conversations with my uncle about a lot of politics that I could not have prior to his watching Beck.

My personal opinions on Beck, although justifiably harsh, should not be interpreted as my views on some of his followers. There are people who come "here" from over "there" to expand their horizons. We really do have a great deal in common, its just that Beck is not a popular character around here - most people are simply explaining why RPF (and many liberty minded people) dont care for Beck.

The whole topic can be likened to that old restaurant in town that was shut down because of the rodent/roach infestation. For many, the new signage makes it seem like a great place to eat perhaps they dont know the history, but some of us still remember roach infestations. Still again, some of us have even gone back to the beck bistro to find maggots in our food! Once something like that happens, its hard to go back, no matter how many people rave about food that is served at this particular point in time.

So I speak for myself here, but opinions about beck are not necessarily the same opinion I have about "TaftFan" or "Coolidge/Dawes '24" for that matter. I would assume others have been sold "becks magic beans" at one point or another as well - thats a very insulting experience and rightfully drives a lot of negative emotion about the guy. That's really no reason to wish the guy bad health IMO, but the anger is understandable. ...and charlatan is a perfect name for beck, if there ever was one... Just thought that this was worth qualifying a bit - sometimes I assume the bigger picture is implied, and I dont wish to alienate others who are from what amounts to same side, of the same fight.
    I was never sold his magic beans. I disliked him from the first time I ever heard his radio show. I don't wish him dead, but I don't have much sympathy because I don't necessarily believe him.

so what happens to all these 'alleged' converts Beck supposdly brought in to the 'liberty ' movement once they find out what a fruit cake he is?....will his lack of credibilty' turn these 'converts' away?....

this guy is a classic loose cannon.....avoid at all costs.

I knew it even before he made any claims, just by seeing his occasional video or picture, it was evident and shocking. He suddenly changed a lot, like he aged many years in just one year.
    But he's fine now. He's been cured by God of an undiagnosed, incurable disease. And this lasted 5 years, allegedly.

You see what you want to see.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

Unfortunately, Glenn Beck has cried wolf so much, for me, it's hard to believe him. I wish him well, and I wish him a speedy recovery and I believe the only way that will happen is for him to get right with God.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    so what happens to all these 'alleged' converts Beck supposdly brought in to the 'liberty ' movement once they find out what a fruit cake he is?....will his lack of credibilty' turn these 'converts' away?....

I agree in a way, but Glenn Beck actually was the one who moved me away from my dad's style of party politics and toward liberty.

Sure, I disowned and left him behind once I found out he was a charlatan, but I will never deny he was the one who made me think differently. Sadly he talks a good talk but doesn't walk a good walk.

As for this whole "Beck's sick" fiasco, I won't stick my nose in it. If he really is sick, then that's sad I suppose, but you won't see me going around throwing a pity party for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

There are some things that are indefensible - Hitler robbed millions of their rights, including their lives. He exploited his power and did not deserve his own rights. To define beck as "hitler" would severely discount the reality of the Holocaust. Still, I too would not wish hitler ill health. Instead a trial and ultimately punishment - just as he'd done to Helmuth Hubener. The comparison is rather hyperbolic.

I must confess though, to your earlier remarks, I sometimes see people age differently based on how they conduct their lives. I truly believe beck is a shill and it would not surprise me if that affected his health.

As a couple of examples, the emperor from star wars, and hillary clinton. One is fiction, I know, but its an extreme that demonstrates how some evil people rot from the inside out. The again, perhaps he'd been "drinking tea" with some enemies? Of course, he may just be trying to pander to the homeopathic crowd - there's money in that now too.

Gulag Chief:

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

They get angry and they learn. If possible, it would be nice for them to have a place to land - hopefully some place welcoming that does not offer an "I told ya so" attitude.

Gulag Chief:

But he's fine now. He's been cured by God of an undiagnosed, incurable disease. And this lasted 5 years, allegedly.

You see what you want to see.
    He might be a little better, but still seriously sick. You have a very limited notion of what disease is. You also have very limited perception, but are completely unaware of it, so it's very unlikely you will improve.

He might be a little better, but still seriously sick. You have a very limited notion of what disease is. You also have very limited perception, but are completely unaware of it, so it's very unlikely you will improve.
    Thank you Dr. jj- for your prognosis. It is almost as vague as the one Beck's doctors gave him (5-10 years to life) for his incurable, unknowable, no-sleep disease that god cured him of.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

I to was pissed off here in these forums in the past for what Beck did to Debra Medina. Beck has come a long way and has had his faults but come on, the vile hatred posted here and comparisons to Hitler do more damage to Ron Paul supporters. It is unfortunate that many times the actions of a few wacky Ron Paul supporters reflect badly on us all.

From what I have seen from these forums lately that if Rand came out and said some of the same things as Beck some of the responses would probably would still compare Rand to the second coming of Christ.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-11-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

How dare you! Dog $#@! can sort of be useful as compost for non-edible plants.
    LOL

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Glenn stinking Beck is Ruse stinking Limbaugh 2.0..and they're grooming Alex stinking Jones to be Ruse stinking Limbaugh 3.0....

Virtually every stinking talk-radio host (that I can tune into) could be adequately replaced by a parrot trained to squawk either, "Republican good, Democrat bad" or "Democrat bad, Republican not as bad.." (it works for the stinking Republicans either way)

It's sad to think we live in a country with thousands of intelligent, wise, beautiful thinkers who could spread much wisdom using the tool of radio...but these m'f'n disgusting Republicrat apparatchiks are what we are fed...down our throats....

Aged rapidly? You mean he turned 50? Most people start to look older as they, you know, get older.
    ^^^ this. Every bit of it. I'm coming up on my 50th. 5 years ago there was not a grey hair on my head or beard. Today...

Beck has a record of lying about being on the verge of a health collapse. Now he's most likely lying about being cured of a disease he most likely never had (and at very least cannot name). For crying out loud, HE'S SELLING A BOOK!
    ^^^ That explains everything....

Last edited by phill4paul; 11-11-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    Glenn stinking Beck is Ruse stinking Limbaugh 2.0..and they're grooming Alex stinking Jones to be Ruse stinking Limbaugh 3.0....

Virtually every stinking talk-radio host (that I can tune into) could be adequately replaced by a parrot trained to squawk either, "Republican good, Democrat bad" or "Democrat bad, Republican not as bad.." (it works for the stinking Republicans either way)

It's sad to think we live in a country with thousands of intelligent, wise, beautiful thinkers who could spread much wisdom using the tool of radio...but these m'f'n disgusting Republicrat apparatchiks are what we are fed...down our throats....
    Guess you don't listen to NPR.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast