Thread: BBC Radio profiles Rand Paul

BBC Radio profiles Rand Paul

Interesting to hear what the BBC, often considered the voice of the British establishment, have to say about Rand Paul.

Also interesting to hear what they have to say about Ron Paul, especially considering that the BBC pride themselves on accuracy and balance . . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04n23wz
    "Statesmen may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand." - John Adams

"He is the best friend to American liberty, who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion, and who sets himself with the greatest firmness to bear down on profanity and immorality of every kind." - John Witherspoon

Why I stand with Rand

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They seem to have a conspiracy theory that Ron Paul has lots of conspiracy theories.

George W. Bush: "See in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    the BBC pride themselves on accuracy and balance . . .
    You're obviously pretty unfamiliar with the BBC...
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    You're obviously pretty unfamiliar with the BBC...
    The BBC doesnt pride themselves?!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Ha! Of course they'd interview Jen Rubin. I've actually never heard her speak before. Unsurprisingly, she sounds just as whiny as her writing would lead one to believe she is.

Come to think of it, they played a clip of Maddow as well. Well done, Beeb! You're two for two when it comes to harridans with a Rand obsession.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Definitely a dark piece.

"He's just like his dad"

"He grew up in the same household"

"Went to the same school"

"Was an OK doctor"

"Hillary would love to go against Rand"

Basically saying Rand is Ron's "Trojan Horse" of the republican party...

What ev... Still, thanks to the OP for posting it. Time for the media antics, which I'm sure are reserving the best for last. This BBC program is just an example of what's to come. The whole "Trojan Horse" theme is what I expect will be the MSM's primary weapon which it will reserve for key points during the election.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    BBC pride themselves on accuracy and balance . . .

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Definitely a dark piece.
    They even interviewed Jennifer Rubin.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    also

- toxic Tea Party label

- "not credible when talking mainstream" or being pro-war with IS

- jack hunter / southern avenger hit

- bizarre little man swimming angle, piece ends with swimming sounds
    Last edited by randomname; 11-11-2014 at 05:13 AM.

If I ever happen to run into little Jenny on the street, I will straight up hit her. This woman is more revolting and insane than even the most radical of left-wing feminists. Or at least right up there with them.

I've been a member of a mostly-Jewish fraternity, probably half my friends are Jewish..... I can tell you this woman is not representative of most Jews in America. She is a complete Israel shill. I'm personally very much on the side of Israel in their conflicts but for the love of God at some point it gets nauseating. They play off the religious fears of uneducated (mostly well meaning) evangelicals, it is despicable.

Little Jenny hates all things liberty. These neo cons must have their heads MILES up their own asses, or they must just really be that narcissistic, to actually believe (country's well being aside) that their version of Republicanism can actually win! How do they not see how HATED they are! They seem to think it's just the anti-war Left that hates them.... Nope, most of the center and about half the Right now does too.

McConnell saying in no uncertain terms that he will support Rand in 2016 shows that even the mainstream of the Republican Party is done with the Neo Cons. The GOP's middle went along with the Neo Cons because of what I assume to be party loyalty, but in reality the committed Hawks are maybe a quarter of the party, tops. Establishment guys like Mitch and Romney... these aren't people who joined the Republican party to see how many countries they can bomb. The centrists and business wing of the GOP aren't going to keep toeing the Bush-era line when it's clear is has ZERO public support and has been a disaster for their interests. Only the most committed Neo Cons are still clinging on, and now that we can single them out and identify them, it's time to take them down and shut them up once and for all.

Aside from wanting someone who shares my political beliefs to be in power, half the reason I want Rand to win is the satisfaction of watching these virulent, crazed Neo Cons flailing and without a home, knocking on the democrats' door begging to join Team Hillary (where they truly belong). And if, God willing, Rand wins this whole thing, they will be gone forever. I doubt even the establishment Republicans will welcome the Neo Cons back if they stab Rand in the back and endorse Hillary. The establishment has seen Rand is a team player and has stumped for candidates he has little in common with (Collins, Brown...), and I expect at the very least Rand will have a lot of goodwill with them in return, if not many their endorsements.
    Last edited by Millennial Conservatarian; 11-11-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennial Conservatarian View Post
    McConnell saying in no uncertain terms that he will support Rand in 2016 shows that even the mainstream of the Republican Party is done with the Neo Cons. The GOP's middle went along with the Neo Cons because of what I assume to be party loyalty, but in reality the committed Hawks are maybe a quarter of the party, tops. Establishment guys like Mitch and Romney... these aren't people who joined the Republican party to see how many countries they can bomb. The centrists and business wing of the GOP aren't going to keep toeing the Bush-era line when it's clear is has ZERO public support and has been a disaster for their interests. Only the most committed Neo Cons are still clinging on, and now that we can single them out and identify them, it's time to take them down and shut them up once and for all.
    +1

Exactly