Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Batten down the hatches!

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    oh no....this isn't going to go well...
    http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/2024...ters-ferguson/
    From the article:
    Often-maligned tea party “extremists,” on the other hand, showed up at Ferguson to help boost the local economy and to lend a helping hand. Not all activists in the area, obviously, are interested in a violent standoff.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    From the article:
    Were they talking about the real "tea party" or the fake assumed Glenn Beck one that took it's place?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Were they talking about the real "tea party" or the fake assumed Glenn Beck one that took it's place?
    I don't know. But it made the Tea Party sound like the sane moderates.

Beginning to sound like they're staging armies for a great battle.
    Last edited by navy-vet; 11-16-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Over 50 years of racial stratification could be coming to a head in the next day........

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Over 50 years of racial stratification could be coming to a head in the next day........
    I wonder how that will manifest itself. Violence perhaps? I hope not, I would rather not see people getting hurt.

At one time this may have sounded far-fetched. Nowadays not so much...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ous-get-a-gun/
    Because in a riot, you are on your own folks. The duty of the police is to protect "the community at large". And that means you best watch your own ass cause they ain't.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ous-get-a-gun/
    Because in a riot, you are on your own folks. The duty of the police is to protect "the community at large". And that means you best watch your own ass cause they ain't.
    "Police" work for a corporation. the Sheriff does not. that is why you vote on one, and not the other.

The duty of the police is to protect "the community at large".
    incorrect.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

In two separate cases, Carolyn Warren, Miriam Douglas, Joan Taliaferro, and Wilfred Nichol sued the District of Columbia and individual members of the Metropolitan Police Department for negligent failure to provide adequate police services. The trial judges held that the police were under no specific legal duty to provide protection to the individual plaintiffs and dismissed the complaints. In a 2-1 decision, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals determined that Warren, Taliaferro, and Nichol were owed a special duty of care by the police department and reversed the trial court rulings. In an unanimous decision, the court also held that Douglas failed to fit within the class of persons to whom a special duty was owed and affirmed the trial court's dismissal of her complaint. The case was reheard by an en banc panel of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals.

In two separate cases, Carolyn Warren, Miriam Douglas, Joan Taliaferro, and Wilfred Nichol sued the District of Columbia and individual members of the Metropolitan Police Department for negligent failure to provide adequate police services. The trial judges held that the police were under no specific legal duty to provide protection to the individual plaintiffs and dismissed the complaints. In a 2-1 decision, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals determined that Warren, Taliaferro, and Nichol were owed a special duty of care by the police department and reversed the trial court rulings. In an unanimous decision, the court also held that Douglas failed to fit within the class of persons to whom a special duty was owed and affirmed the trial court's dismissal of her complaint. The case was reheard by an en banc panel of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals.

Police protect the corporation. (an artificial lifeform)
    in todays world. "corporations" are formed to protect from liability.
    not risk. (as originally conceived)

all that goboldygook that you just referenced, would seem to indicate that the "corporate" structure (of today) is working just fine!

yes, "corporations" are people too!
    and by that logic...
    so are gubbermints..
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    "Police" work for a corporation. the Sheriff does not. that is why you vote on one, and not the other.

incorrect.
    Thanks, HVACTech, I sit corrected... but I still won't be expecting the cops to cover my back.

Thanks, HVACTech, I sit corrected... but I still won't be expecting the cops to cover my back.
    my understanding is that "incorporate" means to breath life into.. something.. sorta like Corpus Christi?

corporations and central banks are both "legal fictions"
    and those are the bane of man's existence..
    this is an intellectual war bro.

Beginning to sound like they're staging armies for a great battle.
    got ammo?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 556.JPG  
    Last edited by Pericles; 11-17-2014 at 08:45 PM.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Should I be just as prepared for these riots as I was for the ebolapocalypse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Looks like you lost your fourth green rep bar. Again. What's the matter, "Count"--are more people wise to your trolling game?
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I would think that that would depend on where you are at.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...rs-in-St-Louis

I think there is going be a risk for white folks out there too. People are going to be angry about the power structure and white people are part of that power structure, so there is that certain risk attached to that. But I think it’s important to keep in mind that there’s gong to be more risk for black and brown folks out in the protest because there’s more risk for them every day of their lives walking through the streets. And I also think we’re not going to get change in this society unless white people are just a little bit afraid. Again, it’s okay to be a little bit afraid but just don’t be paralyzed in that fear.
    Please direct me to this power structure he speaks of. LOL
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-17-2014 at 11:50 PM.

I would think that that would depend on where you are at.
    So, black area = riots, brown area = ebola?

I know ebola is in Africa, but I heard that the southern border lets in ten million browns a day, so I'm not sure which color to be scarederer of.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So, black area = riots, brown area = ebola?

I know ebola is in Africa, but I heard that the southern border lets in ten million browns a day, so I'm not sure which color to be scarederer of.
    The LORD is with me. I will not be afraid. What can people do to me? - psalm 118:6

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/2066...ombs-ferguson/
    love some of the comments....like: "well we have the black panthers ..... the KKK .....communist party .....every single thug for 100 miles and occupy wall street ..........all in one place"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12