Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Batten down the hatches!

Batten down the hatches!

The grand jury in the shooting in Ferguson Mo is reportedly going to release their findings tomorrow!

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/1993...missouri-edge/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Post acquittal, I can't wait to see Darren Wilson on Fox News alternately crying and smirking.

He would make a great Fox News analyst........along with Mark Fuhrman.

The wisest folks already had them.And those who are just realizing that there is a pretty reasonable probability of wide spread looting and violence in and outside of ground zero busting out, might be better off taking a road trip for awhile, rather than buying a firearm for the first time.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting/index.html
    Last edited by navy-vet; 11-10-2014 at 11:13 PM.

The polar vortex should put a big damper on any potential rioting in the St. Louis area -- though there could still be some activity in warmer areas over it (LA, Oakland, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    The polar vortex should put a big damper on any potential rioting in the St. Louis area -- though there could still be some activity in warmer areas over it (LA, Oakland, etc).
    Good thinking, cold like that tends to take the fun out of raping and pillaging I bet. On second thought, stocking up on fire extinguishers might be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Good thinking, cold like that tends to take the fun out of raping and pillaging I bet.
    Didn't seem to faze the Vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Hopefully there aren't any in Ferguson.....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyway, apparently the negotiations have commenced:

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/ferguson-p...b00dc0109ae8c6
    "Ridiculous demands."

Oh no...I just saw Cindy's post on this and she put it up several hours before me. I did look but I didn't see it. My bad and my apologies. How do I close this out?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Correct.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "Ridiculous demands."

Protesters will serve cops "cocktails" as a thank you for furthering negotiations immediately after the cops good will, high velocity donation of valuable metal to said protesters.

I thought the answer was being released today? WTF?

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Protesters will serve cops "cocktails" as a thank you for furthering negotiations immediately after the cops good will, high velocity donation of valuable metal to said protesters.

I thought the answer was being released today? WTF?

-t

IMO, most of the people who live in Ferguson Mo already know how it usually goes down out
    on the streets and in the town's courtrooms. They will only be surprised if for once,
    the police are held accountable and the matter actually goes to trial.

Then, even if it does go to trial, I doubt if the majority expect an outcome that results
    in a conviction along with any noticeable punishment. I think the locals expect it all to get
    swept under the rug as usual. I was surprised to learn how bad it had been going in
    Ferguson Mo for decades prior...

I hope the relationship/interactions between Ferguson Mo residents and police has already
    improved as a result of the national publicity.

http://theantimedia.org/police-begin...s-in-ferguson/

Police Begin Aggressively Intimidating Journalists in Ferguson

Patti Beers
    November 10, 2014

(TheAntiMedia) Police in Ferguson have been harassing, following, detaining and arresting, calling the work places of people doing independent media, especially live streamers.

Short Stack @stackizshort Let me explain MY personal reality. I have had cop call job, several anonymous death threats have been revealed as police retired.

Short Stack @stackizshort Several of us have been told that we are on an "police hit list". In other words, they hope to catch us out in chaos.

Short Stack @stackizshort Our private information has been published on STL Cop Talk. Retired police have said they don't "give a $#@!" will go rogue & hunt streamers

more at link
    Last edited by libertyjam; 11-12-2014 at 09:58 AM.

"Retired police have said they don't "give a $#@!" will go rogue & hunt streamers"
    America!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    America!
    What are streamers?

hah... someone needs to find that Bostonian broad and tell her how poopular she is on the interwebZ
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

It's been a real good six years for gun and ammo sales.

The grand jury in the shooting in Ferguson Mo is reportedly going to release their findings tomorrow!

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/1993...missouri-edge/
    Latest news says verdict expected "this month". http://news.yahoo.com/forensics-expe...152849369.html

They are still hearing testimony.

I'm thinking stalling, what say you?

I'm thinking stalling, what say you?
    Yup.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are streamers?
    Camera operator with live upload to internet.

https://news.vice.com/article/raw-co...guson-missouri

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    It's been a real good six years for gun and ammo sales.
    I need to buy more ammunition
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

haha I liked this comment:

Thomas well I guess when the new KKK meets the new Black Panthers........... they can stand around and argue on which group is the most racist

haha I liked this comment:

Thomas well I guess when the new KKK meets the new Black Panthers........... they can stand around and argue on which group is the most racist

Yeah, I've often wondered how folks who plan to fight racism with racism can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast