Thumbs up Eric Brakey wins Maine State Senate seat in landslide

Another Liberty Candidate win!
    Brakey wins Maine Senate seat in landslide

Posted on November 6, 2014 by ngxadmin
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Thursday, November 6, 2014
    Brakey Makes History,
    Turning Long-Shot into Landslide

AUBURN – In a landslide victory on Tuesday, Eric Brakey defeated incumbent John Cleveland for State Senate by a margin of 59% to 41% in District 20 (Auburn, New Gloucester, Poland, Minot and Mechanic Falls).
    Winning every municipality, Brakey is the first Republican to win a majority of votes in the City of Auburn since R. Peter Whitmore won re-election in 1988 (the year Brakey was born).
    Brakey also joins former U.S. Senator Olympia Snowe (also under age 30 at the time) as the only Republican to ever win a majority in Auburn against an incumbent Democrat, as she did in her 1976 State Senate victory over Elmer Berry.
    “I want to thank the people of Auburn, Poland, Minot, Mechanic Falls, and my family hometown of New Gloucester, for putting their faith in me to represent them in the Maine Senate,” said Brakey.
    “Senator John Cleveland reached out to congratulate me. I have always found him to be a class act and a respectable public servant,” said Brakey. “Its unfortunate that the personal smear campaign against me made him look bad. I’m confidant that John Cleveland had nothing to do with the childish antics of Ben Grant and the Maine Democrat Party’s leadership. I would be happy to work with John in the future.”
    At age 26, Brakey will be the youngest currently serving member of the Maine Senate.

- See more at: http://www.ngxchange.org/brakey-wins....8duIivjQ.dpuf

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eric is a solid liberty guy. Glad to see a huge unexpected victory!
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Eric's seat is a swing district that would go blue in POTUS years, but he crushed it again

Go Grassroots!

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

This is one of the 2012 Ron Paul delegates who walked out of the convention?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This is one of the 2012 Ron Paul delegates who walked out of the convention?
    I didn't see him. Brakey is awesome and very popular in Maine. Definitely a liberty guy.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com