Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin Armstrong: The Forecaster (documentary)

Martin Armstrong: The Forecaster (documentary)

Finally. Looks like they changed the title. The tickets are going like hotcakes.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/1...film-festival/

This movie that everyone has known is coming makes its debut at the largest Documentary Film Festival in the world – IDFA in Amsterdam on November 22nd, 2014. This is the first debut for the Documentary arena. There will be a Theatrical Debut next year as this film appears around the world.

I agreed to do this film on one condition – it would not be a “poor me” film, but one that addressed the real issues of the world economy that we face. I believe the film accomplishes that from what I have seen in the first draft versions. I have not seen the end product myself.
    [...]
    The film crew has been following me around at conferences since 2011 and interviewing people all around the globe. Those who have attended the various conferences internationally will at last get to see the finished product.

Hopefully, this film is coming just in time in the middle of political turmoil around the world where people want to know what is really going on. That is what this film is all about and on this score, I hope it will be the catalyst for serious reform and change.

You can visit the site for the IDFA Film Festival where you can also buy tickets. We are not part of the film in any financial way. We receive no revenue and contributed none. It is an independent film.
    The New Yorker did a surprisingly fair piece on MA before he was released from prison: http://armstrongeconomics.com/press/...-secret-cycle/

I hope this quote made the final cut!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Keep us updated on when it is released on DVD, please.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Martin's in Amsterdam for its premier.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/11/20/amsterdam/

I arrived in Amsterdam. It has begun. As I have stated, this film is not about my life, but about my battle against the market manipulators who have blackmailed government into bailing out their losses while they keep all the gains. When I objected to the seizure of the tapes I had made documenting all the market manipulations since they began they said that was absurd. NY banks did not manipulate markets. That was 1999. Today, the CFTC has been forced into investigating Goldman, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan for a Commodity Manipulation. I believe this film is causing some scrambling. It has reached blockbuster level in Germany. It will be appearing in 80 cities simultaneously next year.

The takeover of Wall Street began with the takeover of Salomon Brothers by the commodity house that made all the money against the Hunt Brothers back in the Crash of 1980. Within just 10 years, Salomon got caught with their hand in the cookie jar manipulating the US Treasury Auctions. Warren Buffet then comes to the rescue and his marketing firm has done a fantastic job in putting forward an image of a knight in shining armor.

From that takeover of Wall Street by the Commodity trading industry, Wall Street was assimilated into a very different trading culture. From that event onward, the real downside of this takeover of Wall Street has been the fact that it transformed the big money center banks into aggressive traders. Profits trading were instant – while lending money for long-term to further economic expansion became the less lucrative bet, even though that is what creates jobs (not government Hillary). Trading makes money which is instant, but lending long-term creates and economy. The banks quickly learned how to hand the losses to government threatening them with the inability to sell their bonds unless they were bailed out. That was the beginning of the end.

This film is about the battle I found myself in with the “club”. The schemes kept getting bigger and bigger. Takeover government and repeal Glass-Steagall was just the start. Take over Russia and control commodities was the lofty goal. Everything became a strategy and a game – the combination of monopoly and chess. They saw me as influential and if they could get me to join, they saw the dollar signs in their dreams. Get me to put out fake analysis and we will all get rich. That was not something that interested me. But they did this for the Dot.COM bubble and paid fines for putting out bogus research. That was why they kept trying to get me involved – eliminate the independent research and control the flow of info as does government.

The world was becoming just a pawn of finance. The fate of nations no longer mattered. Every single thing became just a trade and the way to create the “perfect trade” was to control everything – not figure out how to actually trade.

I was interested in figuring out what made the world tick. You cannot spend billions of dollars. That is for power-plays, it does not change your lifestyle. The most expensive house sold was just under $150 million. Even if you filled it with rare art, you would be hard pressed to spend $1 billion. So making billions is for playing the game of monopoly – not lifestyle. So I was just never interested in such nonsense. I needed mental stimulation. It was more challenging to figure out the game than to just play it mindlessly without purpose. I had more than enough to come and go as I pleased and it came from trading and analysis I could be proud of.

I have witnessed the demise of the industry and how it has taken us to the brink of total chaotic destruction that has resulted in a G20 meeting that shifts the burden of bank losses to the people without NOTICE. This culture then infected all banks as victims as well as government. Literally, the takeover of Salomon Brothers by PhiBro opened the Gates of Hell. Goldman Sachs then took over J.Aaron to compete. Life has never been the same ever since. This proprietary trading has now threatened the entire world economy and the future of everyone for its irresponsibility. That is why I agreed to do this film – nothing else. I too have a family and I will not be here forever to take defend them against this insanity.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

The Movie Trailer is Out
    http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/1...railer-is-out/

It's different from the one I posted above.
    --Albert J. Nock

10 minute preview:

--Albert J. Nock

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/1...he-forecaster/

The Movie the Forecaster made its debut to a full house last night. The reception was fantastic. It was nice to have an audience that was so receptive – it truly was amazing. Most documentary films ares are about some suffering. This one is not about poor me, but what I have been fighting against for the sake of my own family and the future. The overwhelming response has been positive that this film is coming at the exact right time. All I can say, is I hope it brings understanding and political change for us all. I know the timing is right at least.

I explained before the audience that I had rejected American film makers because I feared they would receive threats and kill the film. The European audience was sympathetic on that point. Nobody seemed to get the impression this was about poor me and instead understood this was a battle rather than a victim story. So if we can look to what these issues are then we can seek the political reform we need.

Hopefully, the people who were part of the Occupy Wall Street movement worldwide will now see it is not the stock brokers and not even the traders. It is about a core system of corruption and manipulation to seek that perfect trade without risk that is wiping out Western Civilization as we know it...
    --Albert J. Nock

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/1...-site-for-now/

It is amazing that the RSS feed to this site has suddenly been changed and it now removes the name Armstrong Economics replacing it with Word Press. This is a clever trick that appears to have started on Sunday the 23rd one day after the Premier. We suggest that people check the site directly for now. At the Premier there was an incident where someone yelled into the theater to get out trying to start a panic.

Clearly, these incidents are very curious and are in a long list of attempts to stop this film. The producers had their offices broken into and their camera stolen. They did not get the film since back-ups existed. The film site was hacked and shut down when it first appeared and someone when on Youtube posting comments nobody should bother to see this film that they removed from the trailers as spam

The efforts to stop this film seem to be endless. This is why I agreed to go with a European producer for I feared the film would be killed if it was American. This is the same reason Snowden had to go to the Guardian in London. The film is out in Europe. I suspect there will be some effort to stop it from appearing in America.

The truth is coming out and the more these people try to stop this film the more it proves that it is on point. We face a very serious road ahead. It has been my hope to explain the problems we face in an effort to inform people of the truth who will then put political pressure when it is most needed.

These people ONLY see their own self-interest. They are TOO involved to maintain the status quo at the cost of all our lives and those of our posterity. Banking and Investment Banks MUST be separated as it was after the Great Depression. Trading is instant money – lending long-term has risks. The repeal of Glass-Steagall was opening the gates to HELL. It has fundamentally changed the global financial system and has contributed to the economic decline by reducing lending to small business that has contributed to the rising unemployment.

The last G20 meeting shifted the burden of banks to the people away from Government without explaining to the public what those risks truly are. This was uncalled for. There is zero concern for society and the assumption merely remains that the power and status quo can be sustained by sheer force. Historically – that has NEVER worked even once.
    --Albert J. Nock

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/1...-of-the-movie/
    The first reviews of the movie The Forecaster are now out. So far they have been positive. Some have pointed out that the government refused to respond leaving this a one-sided documentary. I have written to the Justice Department offering I would not sue them if they (1) admitted that the banks lied to them, and (2) then investigate the receiver for violating my civil rights for keeping me in prison to turn over assets for something I could not have possibly owed once HSBC/Republic National Bank plead guilty exempt from prosecution provided they return all the money to everyone. The government has refused to comply protecting the banks as always.
    [...]
    They will do a special worldwide showing on the internet for the demand from those in the industry is off the charts. That will probably be in early February and then there will be the theatrical release that has been moved up from September to April. Then around October it will hit the TV screens in Europe.

It appears that the timing is rather good since we have BIG BANG starting in October next year and thereafter we will see the impact unfold especially for the first 2 to 3 years into 2017-2018 culminating by 2020. It will be at this time that the banks will blow-up again. Hopefully, this film will help the general public become more aware of the real source of our problems being the money-center banks that want to be hedge funds with other people’s money. What will be exposed is the difference between TRANSACTIONAL banking where all that matters is the next deal and RELATIONSHIP banking where there is a synergy with the client that builds an economy rather than exploits it. The NY money-center banks have become high-flying transaction-based operations and the clients are the targets.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rev...-review-758315
    --Albert J. Nock

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll just put this here.

Mises Institute – Interview of Armstrong by Jeff Deist
    http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/0...by-jeff-deist/

Martin Armstrong is one of the most famous economic forecasters alive, but you wouldn’t know it after the whitewashing job he’s suffered at the hands of the federal government and the mainstream financial press. The man who in the 1980s and 90s had central bankers and politicians calling him for advice is now scrubbed from the memory banks of sites like Bloomberg.com.

He’s famous—or infamous—for having predicted the October 1987 Black Monday crash to the very day. He also called the Nikkei stock market collapse in 1989 and the Russian financial collapse in 1998. And he hasn’t lost his touch, outfoxing hedge fund managers by predicting last week’s Swiss National Bank decision to abandon its peg to the Euro.

Martin is not an Austrian by any stretch, relying on complex mathematical and historical models rather than economic theory. But he is strongly anti-state, anti-central bank, and quick to criticize Keynesian orthodoxy.

Martin spent more than a decade in a government cage after being prosecuted by the SEC, including 7 years for the non-crime of contempt of court. His story—both as a forecaster and a stubborn thorn in the side of federal prosecutors—will be told in an upcoming documentary. It’s a story you won’t want to miss.
    --Albert J. Nock

Sundance Refused to Show the film FORECASTER
    http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/0...lm-forecaster/
    The FORECASTER will NOT be shown at the Sundance Film Festival. They refused to show it based upon information and belief from reliable sources. So you can speculate why. Probably the same source that tried to have the trailer removed from YouTube, control Wikipedia, took down the film site, tried to create a panic at the premier in Amsterdam to get people to leave, and even broke into the producer’s offices stealing their camera and what they thought was the film to stop production.

This is why I went with a European production because I seriously doubt that the film would have ever been made in the USA with all the behind-the-scene-machinations between bankers and the government. Americans may be denied the right to even see the film in the USA because I believe the corruption runs way too deep in the land of free speech. They say Korea tried to stop the Interview. Well it seems that this is the pot calling the kettle black as they say right here in the pretend land of the free.

Americans may only be able to see this on the worldwide pay-per-view. We are not involved in the movie. It was funded by various European producers and TV stations. So I have no idea if it will ever make theaters in the USA and you can flip a coin to guess who will stop it. The theater premier in Germany will be April.

We will let everyone know when we learn about the date there will be a pay-per-view showing worldwide when we here.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I'll just put this here.

Mises Institute – Interview of Armstrong by Jeff Deist
    http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/0...by-jeff-deist/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxOUyPKA_vg
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Has your opinion of MA changed at all, OB?

"Computers are NOT Delphic oracles" cracked me up!
    --Albert J. Nock

It is outrageous and criminal that Armstrong was locked up. True. I would just point out, however, that Armstrong does not really know the future. And economics does not run on pi.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    It is outrageous and criminal that Armstrong was locked up. True. I would just point out, however, that Armstrong does not really know the future. And economics does not run on pi.
    What goes around comes around.

Has your opinion of MA changed at all, OB?

"Computers are NOT Delphic oracles" cracked me up!
    LOL. I don't have "bad" opinion of Armstrong. I don't know very much about him - but from what little I do know, he seems like a really sharp guy. That "Delphic oracles" thing just had to do with one particular and very specific claim he made - namely, that computers can forecast socio-political trends without human bias.

I still think that's a "load of crap" - but that was only offered as an assessment of the claim, not of Armstrong himself.

(For those who are interested, here's what we're talking about: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4881431)

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/19...ountains-of-pi

Physicists have noted the ubiquity of pi in nature. Pi is obvious in the disks of the moon and the sun. The double helix of DNA revolves around pi. Pi hides in the rainbow, and sits in the pupil of the eye, and when a raindrop falls into water pi emerges in the spreading rings. Pi can be found in waves and ripples and spectra of all kinds, and therefore pi occurs in colours and music. Pi has lately turned up in superstrings.

Pi occurs naturally in tables of death, in what is known as a Gaussian distribution of deaths in a population; that is, when a person dies, the event "feels" pi. It is one of the great mysteries why nature seems to know mathematics.

http://adage.com/article/adagestat/s...tility/227625/

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...e-secret-cycle

One day, in a newspaper, he came across a list of financial panics that occurred between 1683 and 1907. On a lark, he divided the span (two hundred and twenty-four years) by the number of panics (twenty-six) and found that, on average, there had been a panic every 8.6 years. As he read more, he began to suspect that 8.6 was a highly significant number. He discerned a recurrence of major turning points in the economy and in world affairs that followed a distinct and unwavering 8.6-year rhythm. Six cycles of 8.6 years added up to a long-wave cycle of 51.6 years, which separated such phenomena as Black Friday and the commodity panic of 1920, and the Second and Third Punic Wars.
    [...]
    He opened a forecasting firm called Princeton Economics International, based in Princeton, New Jersey. His model singled out, in advance, the day of the October, 1987, crash. “Never did I expect this to work on such a precise time level,” he wrote later, in an essay called “Understanding the Real Economy.” “It made no sense. I personally assumed it was just a fluke. This took place on the minor halfway point up the first leg of the 8.6-year cycle, at 2.15 years.” Afterward, he was messing around with numbers and realized that 8.6 years was exactly three thousand one hundred and forty-one days: 3,141, the number pi times a thousand. The cycle mystery had deepened. If pi was essential to the physical world, perhaps it somehow governed the markets, or the fluctuations in human behavior and mood that manifested themselves in the markets. It was, after all, the magic number associated with the swing of a pendulum, Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, and the Great Pyramid at Giza. Why not the vast monuments of data known as the financial markets? “Suddenly I saw it in my mind’s eye,” he wrote. “There was a Geometry of Time itself.”
    [...] “Given a certain set of circumstances, people do the same thing over and over again,” he said. “There aren’t many options.”

MA on a third party rising more recently:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/0...tial-election/

Our computer has been forecasting for decades now not just Big Bang will start 2015.75 that we all can see with interest rates at historic low levels matched only by historic highs in government incompetence and corruption. However, it was also forecasting that the Presidential election in 2016 will see a sharp rise in third party activity.
    God help us I sure hope it's not the Kochtopus' pick.
    Last edited by Lucille; 01-28-2015 at 08:40 PM.
    --Albert J. Nock

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is one of the great mysteries why nature seems to know mathematics.
    Over the years I have repeatedly encountered claims like this [1] - and I have never understood them.

What's so mysterious (or "unreasonable" or "miraculous" [1]) about it?

Mathematics is the study of quantity and dimension, which are the most basic elements of patterns.

And "nature" is what we call the patterns of existence manifest to our senses.

IOW: Mathematics is a description of "nature" at its most basic level.

What would be "mysterious" - indeed, what is outright impossible - is if nature did NOT seem to "know mathematics" ...

[1] One of the most famous expressions of this sentiment is from Eugene Wigner's essay The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences, in which Wigner said, "The miracle of the appropriateness of the language of mathematics for the formulation of the laws of physics is a wonderful gift which we neither understand nor deserve."
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-28-2015 at 09:19 PM.

But, but... it's Fibonacci! It's Pi! It's mystical and ethereal and magical and incomprehensible!

Armstrong dons his turban and tells us:
    "Everything within the universe is FRACTAL predicated upon a system of Self-Referral.
    The same identical structure appears in light where it is both a wave form and particle, as we see in the economy where we retain our individuality yet at the same time we are part of a broader collective pattern. This is the very essence of the Invisible Hand – or in Lorenz terms, a Strange Attractor.
    These arrays are a composite of 72 models in all that cover trading patterns, volatility, Directional Changes, Panic Cycles, and of course the turning points from an immediate to long-term basis. This includes both EMPIRICAL (hard wired) transverse frequencies of a fixed duration as well as dynamic longitudinal wave frequencies that fluctuate in duration."

Wow. That's deep.

Download this and listen to it on the commute, or if you've got half an hour sometime:

http://www.crawlingroad.com/finance/...o/04-09-12.mp3

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” -- Nikola Tesla

Yeah, well, Tesla actually achieved something. Namely: he essentially invented the modern world. That a fortuneteller happens to use the same terms that he did is, indeed, an attempt to lend an air or legitimacy and science to his witch doctoring. But that's all it is: an attempt; a sad attempt. Armstrong reaches into his hat and pulls out buzzwords at random. Energy! Frequency! You know what? Tesla actually built things that worked with energy and with frequency. Key word: worked. Armstrong is all smoke and mirrors. All the "impossibly right predictions"? Smoke and mirrors. It's a trick. It's not that hard to pull off. It's just like the fortuneteller's tricks. "Whoa, how did you know that?" The guy must have super-magic powers. Right? That's all Armstrong is doing. Sleight of hand. Some psychological intuition. He did not make any amazing calls. He just knows how to make it look that way. It's not actually all that hard. Harry Browne explains how to do it in one of his books: Why the Best-Laid Investment Plans Usually Go Wrong.

Have you read his site? Unbelievable. I mean it's just incredible to me that anyone could be gullible enough to go for this stuff. But, bottom line is it's irrelevant to you, and so it's easy to believe stupid, baseless things about topics that are irrelevant to you, that won't cause you any harm in real life. Are you or Lucille going to lose millions, or even thousands, of dollars actually implementing Armstrong's Mystic Prognostications? No. So, it's totally harmless for you to believe he's somehow "cracked the code". There's no price to pay.

But believe me, for the poor suckers actually paying to attend his conferences and actually paying out real dough to hire him and implement his portfolio advice: there's a price to pay. There's a lesson to learn. They will learn that lesson. At least their bottom line will. Whether their brain does, is up to them. Or, they'll just move on to the next hare-brained scheme. Shirt-tails to shirt-tails....

Yeah, well, Tesla actually achieved something. Namely: he essentially invented the modern world. That a fortuneteller happens to use the same terms that he did is, indeed, an attempt to lend an air or legitimacy and science to his witch doctoring. But that's all it is: an attempt; a sad attempt. Armstrong reaches into his hat and pulls out buzzwords at random. Energy! Frequency! You know what? Tesla actually built things that worked with energy and with frequency. Key word: worked. Armstrong is all smoke and mirrors. All the "impossibly right predictions"? Smoke and mirrors. It's a trick. It's not that hard to pull off. It's just like the fortuneteller's tricks. "Whoa, how did you know that?" The guy must have super-magic powers. Right? That's all Armstrong is doing. Sleight of hand. Some psychological intuition. He did not make any amazing calls. He just knows how to make it look that way. It's not actually all that hard. Harry Browne explains how to do it in one of his books: Why the Best-Laid Investment Plans Usually Go Wrong.

Have you read his site? Unbelievable. I mean it's just incredible to me that anyone could be gullible enough to go for this stuff. But, bottom line is it's irrelevant to you, and so it's easy to believe stupid, baseless things about topics that are irrelevant to you, that won't cause you any harm in real life. Are you or Lucille going to lose millions, or even thousands, of dollars actually implementing Armstrong's Mystic Prognostications? No. So, it's totally harmless for you to believe he's somehow "cracked the code". There's no price to pay.

But believe me, for the poor suckers actually paying to attend his conferences and actually paying out real dough to hire him and implement his portfolio advice: there's a price to pay. There's a lesson to learn. They will learn that lesson. At least their bottom line will. Whether their brain does, is up to them. Or, they'll just move on to the next hare-brained scheme. Shirt-tails to shirt-tails....
    Care to expound any on Bob Prechter, Elliott Waves, golden mean, logarithmic spirals, etc. et al?

(I think there's some Pi in there someplace too.)
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 01-31-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Care to expound any on Bob Prechter, Elliott Waves, golden mean, logarithmic spirals, etc. et al?

(I think there's some Pi in there someplace too.)
    One word: Bunk.

One word: Bunk.
    One line: Google link bomb. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...05.ybHQGRTrC-A

Wow. You got me. I guess I was wrong all along.

Where can I buy your newsletter? Let me give you money! Just tell me the future!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow. You got me. I guess I was wrong all along.

Where can I buy your newsletter? Let me give you money! Just tell me the future!
    I really doubt that you can afford it. Here's a teaser for you: In the future the universe will be larger.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I really doubt that you can afford it. Here's a teaser for you: In the future the universe will be larger.
    Insulting your potential customers? I just want your newsletter. I need your inside track on the future. That way, I can make lots of money without any effort. I'll be able to turn 100,000 into 100 million in no time (maybe a year or two).

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Sundance Refused to Show the film FORECASTER
    http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/0...lm-forecaster/
    Robert Redford founded and heads Sundance. It tells you where his loyalties lie.

They showed "CitizenFour"- the Edward Snowden movie. http://www.sundance.org/social-event...ng/citizenfour

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Robert Redford founded and heads Sundance. It tells you where his loyalties lie.
    Really? Is there anything particularly "liberty" about this movie? I understand that it follows around a guy who went to jail for a long time. But does it promote any libertarian ideas?

There are thousands of independent films made every year now. People going to Sundance don't want to sit through all of them. They want a curated selection -- that's the value of the event. Frankly, I wouldn't select it for my event either. Major snooze-a-roo.

Martin Armstrong from 2013: (DOW was 16,000)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast