Thread: Accused cop killer kept surprising inventory in hideout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Accused cop killer kept surprising inventory in hideout

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-fre...angar-hideout/

"Candles. A book of the New Testament. Contact lenses. A loaded pistol. A religious plaque. DVDs.Those are just a few of the various items that police recovered in an abandoned airplane hangar near where Pennsylvania ambush suspect Eric Frein was captured last week."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't see a razor listed.

He was unarmed but told police he had weapons inside the hangar, according to an arrest affidavit.
    Because, after killing a trooper, one just ambles about unarmed. Makes perfect sense to me. /s

Actually, none of this whole affair does.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Because, after killing a trooper, one just ambles about unarmed. Makes perfect sense to me. /s

Yeah, what exactly is the purpose of just wandering around outside, without a weapon? Was he checking traps maybe?
    Trying to get caught unarmed (HOPING he wouldn't get shot)?

I saw that and thought it was very odd, especially since he apparently had setup shop in a sheltered area, and hadn't been found. It's like he was trying to be found?

Quote Originally Posted by jjdoyle View Post
    Yeah, what exactly is the purpose of just wandering around outside, without a weapon? Was he checking traps maybe?
    Trying to get caught unarmed (HOPING he wouldn't get shot)?

I saw that and thought it was very odd, especially since he apparently had setup shop in a sheltered area, and hadn't been found. It's like he was trying to be found?
    ah - come on. He has a perfect defense. He was at his day job at the time of the shooting, where they found him. Unloading bales of MJ and coke and loading bales of FRNs...

-t

How are any of those items surprising?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

I think if I was planning on killing a policeman I would also need to include dying as a distinct possibility as a part of my plan.

Get ready for new items added to the "Alert Flags" by the NSA SPY FACTORY on the internet... count on Washington DC using this for special interest campaign donations.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

told authorities he used unprotected Wi-Fi hotspots to connect to the Internet
    See, SEE! the NSA really does need to spy on all of us so they can catch lone wolf terrorists!

Oh, wait...

than 200 rounds of ammunition
    200 whole rounds? Yeah, I thought that guy on the side of the road with the cardboard "will work for ammo" sign was a lil sketchie...

-t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How in the world did an "abandoned airport hangar" escape the watchful eyes of the overlords?

Those stormtroopers invaded neighborhoods and ran patterns through and over the woods all the while neglecting to search an abandoned airport hangar...

And Boobus just goes along..

Dude had a $#@!ing laptop and was on the internet. Serioulsy, NSA? WTF?
    Frein was probably reading RPF.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    How in the world did an "abandoned airport hangar" escape the watchful eyes of the overlords?

Those stormtroopers invaded neighborhoods and ran patterns through and over the woods all the while neglecting to search an abandoned airport hangar...

Who'da thunk?

My thought exactly. NOTHING about this case makes any sense. During the seven weeks of searching a relatively small section of rural geography, nobody thought to take a look in that abandoned hangar? Such a promising hiding spot would be one of the first places that should have been searched.

So.... were the cops NOT searching barns, outbuildings, etc? Or had they looked at this one and somehow missed? Or were they so busy setting up roadblocks, harassing innocent bystanders and enjoying their coffee and doughnuts in heated police cars that they never actually bothered to get out there and look?

Well you'd certainly think they'd check there. Then again, if you were skilled in using logic you wouldn't be employed by the government would you ?

Holy sweet Jesus, the dude had a spork. A MOTHERFUCKING SPORK!
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    An unlicensed spork, no less.

Only bad guys have sporks.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    Only bad guys have sporks.
    I think Danke has sporks . He is a good guy though .

Anybody else waiting for the other shoe to drop?

Like... the outlawing of sporks or Frein was on RPF and now we need to shut down RPF?

$#@!, I have more than 200 rounds in my glovebox.

Was it an assault spork?

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You can $#@!ing eat some goddamned coleslaw with that $#@!.

All. Day. Long.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

New theory:
    Feds had this guy put up in a $#@!ing hilton for 6 weeks.
    But, why?