Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Meatwasp's friends. She is at peace.

For Meatwasp's friends. She is at peace.

Meatwasp passed away this morning at the age of 85.
    She was a Ron Paul supporter since 1976.
    Life is precious, always cherrish it in yourself and others and live it to the fullest.

She was my mother.

Peace.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My condolences to you and your family, klamath. RIP, Meatwasp.

I am so sorry for you loss. Praying you find comfort.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Sorry man...

RIP Meatwasp

Sorry to hear that. I'll have to pull her book off the shelf to read to the kid tonight.

Man.

Take it easy, klamath, my heart goes out to you and your family. May Meatwasp rest in peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Thank you all.
    For my part I am sorry for my shortness of temper and anger over the years for anything I felt was less than respectful of life. At times I was fighting 24/7 to prolong her life and it heightened my awareness to the preciousness of life.
    Politics was something she and I shared and now I most move on and I don't believe it will involve politics.
    Peace to all
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Sorry for your loss Klamath. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I liked her! she had true grit. i'm 60something.
    thee & thine are in my prayers, Klamath!!! she
    gave it her all. I'm glad you were there for her!!
    my own widowed mother is in that same age range
    so i know me and my siblings are to face things
    again! i feel on her better days she felt younger here.

Condolences. She was always a positive and interesting voice on the forum.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Simply amazing. I had almost nothing in common with my mom, politically speaking. She was nearly a luddite - there's no way I'd find her on a forum.

As others have offered, please accept our (my family and I) condolences as well. I will take your words to heart - life truly is precious, and thank you for sharing your lives.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Meatwasp View Post
    At least I was a peaceful and happy ostrich.
    Our family has lived in a remote widerness canyon for 49 years
    Time to go for my mountain walk.
    May your guardian angel go with you

klamath is it true you were almost carried off by a bald eagle as a child?
    Last edited by presence; 11-06-2014 at 09:51 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Condolences. She was always a positive and interesting voice on the forum.
    I'll second that. Very positive.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

R.I.P.

She will be missed by many.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'm sorry or your loss. She will be missed here.

Peace.

Sorry for your loss, k.

the rivers run deeper here than we imagine.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Terribly sorry to hear about that.

You have my sincere condolences and prayers.

May your mother rest in peace.

I'll miss reading her posts.

I am so sorry for your loss, klamath, and ours. I hope she wasn't in pain and passed peacefully. You and your family will be in my prayers.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Seems like I've read a lot of loss of loved ones here recently. I'm sorry to hear of these losses. For some reason, though, I don't recall ever chit chatting with meatwasp. Seems like I would have enjoyed doing so after reading some of her postings.

Didn't see that final line coming. Condolences, RIP, and glad you guys shared love of Liberty

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

I am so sorry to hear. I always enjoyed her posts. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

My condolences to you and the family. R.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I'll have to pull her book off the shelf to read to the kid tonight.
    I have her book as well. I keep it in a shelf up high in a closet because it's one of her special items that she'll get when she's responsible enough to take care of her things.

So sorry to hear of your loss klamath, I had no idea she was your mother.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Oh, she was one of my favorite posters as well. I am so very sorry for your loss Klamath. If my world suddenly feels a little emptier, I can't imagine what yours feels like. She was a truly wonderful soul. I think of her every time I see a fairy door.

RIP

Deepest condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Meatwasp passed away this morning at the age of 85.
    She was a Ron Paul supporter since 1976.
    Life is precious, always cherrish it in yourself and others and live it to the fullest.

She was my mother.

Peace.
    I am so sorry, and I am stricken. She was (and is) a beautiful soul who made the world a better place.
    I have been missing her, and she will be missed by so many people. She will cast a shadow down the centuries.
    God bless you and your family, and your mother rest in joy and peace in the eternity that waits for us all.

I will always remember your mother with a smile on my heart. Thank you klamath.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I have her book as well. I keep it in a shelf up high in a closet because it's one of her special items that she'll get when she's responsible enough to take care of her things.

So sorry to hear of your loss klamath, I had no idea she was your mother.
    Klamath is one of the most well-adjusted and sensible posters on this board. It all makes sense now.

85 - wow! from her posts I would have guessed much, Much, Much younger! She will be deeply missed.

I'm sorry for your loss Kalmath. Now you are going to have to do the work for 2 to support Rand. (have kids quick to get out of this )

RIP Meatwasp.

-t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast