Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Meatwasp's friends. She is at peace.

Klamath, I am so very sorry for your loss. I always enjoyed reading Meatwasp's posts, and like others here, I had no idea she was your mother. Your loss is our loss too. The RPF family will not be the same without her. Her memory will be cherished and her presence will be greatly missed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am sorry for your loss Klamath, and I am sorry for our loss as well. I'm sooo grateful for her and everyone who has contributed positively to this community.

Real encouragement by example to do things the nice way is such a breath of fresh air in our world. Something that I certainly need. Thank you for sharing.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh ((((Meat Wasp)))) heaven's gain is our loss I know you will RIP

((((Klamath)))) So sorry for your loss I know you will miss her and we will too.

Condolences to you and yours.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Definetely a poster that always made me smile.. Seemed like a beautiful lady
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Klamath, I am truly sorry for your loss. I bought 3 copies of her book: Merriweather in Search of the Fairies, a couple years ago for my grandchildren. She was a lovely lady. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. ~deb

Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

My condolences. What a special woman. You were gifted to have her as a mother klamath.

The titles seem familiar. If they're the stories I'm thinking of, Meatwasp belonged to a writers'/critique group I belonged to once and didn't even know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you all I am sure she sees this thread. In her later years she became very hard of hearing and a lot of the world became closed to her. This forum and the 2007 Ron Paul campaign was her last really realy happy time as she could interact with people once more trying to elect the man she always loved.
    Last edited by klamath; 11-08-2014 at 08:36 AM.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Thank you all I am sure she sees this thread. In her later years she became very heard of hearing and a lot of the world became closed to her. This forum and the 2007 Ron Paul campaign was her last really realy happy time as she could interact with people once more trying to elect the man she always loved.
    Is there a place online where people can leave their respects? (Aside from here, obviously.)
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Is there a place online where people can leave their respects? (Aside from here, obviously.)
    Thanks for bringing this up amypi! klamath, is there a charity or some such you could set up in her honor or a cause already active she would get behind that we could contribute to in her honor?

Thanks for linking to those. Until klamath gets back to tell us about her favorite charities, we could also buy her books, read them, and show her some love in the reviews.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Actually this is the place, as this was her only internet hangout. Thanks Amy.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

As for the suggestion of donating to a charity, I thought about it a awhile. Instead of donating to a specific charity I think she would prefer that those wanting to donate take that money and very thoughtfully spend it on something that creates happiness and enriches their own lives and families. Things that will give the greatest long term peace and happiness whatever that might be.
    Thank you.

Actually this is the place, as this was her only internet hangout. Thanks Amy.
    No need to thank me. Your mom was a very special person who deserves respects, regardless of where it's done. She actually wanted me to come and visit her in California--I completely regret that I didn't make the trip.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Condolences. She was always a positive and interesting voice on the forum.
    Agree - @klamath - while you may have lost interest in politics, I assure you that politics has not lost interest in you.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Meatwasp passed away this morning at the age of 85.
    She was a Ron Paul supporter since 1976.
    Life is precious, always cherrish it in yourself and others and live it to the fullest.

She was my mother.

Peace.
    I am sorry for your loss , I am sure it is an enormous loss .

Would (any of) these books make good additions to school or town libraries? That's one way we could spread her legacy.

My condolences to and prayers for the meatwasp family.

For another friend in Liberty, rest in peace...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

I considered Meatwasp my friend. The world is a worse place without her.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12