Thread: What Happen The Non-Paid Grassroots ?

What Happen The Non-Paid Grassroots ?

I really would like to have these people behind this project to come and explain these salaries to us...

Trevor Lyman - The man who made the This November 5th money bomb happen
    http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/Transparency.php

I find that VERY disturbing, THE 38.000 DONORS MADE NOV 5TH HAPPEN!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My advice is that DONīT DONATE TO THE BLIMP, if we canīt even communicate with them!!!

They just mean he's the one who came up with the idea and coordinated it. If it bugs you that much, send them an email about it.

And what's all this about not being able to communicate with them? They have an email for that on the site, and Elijah has been posting here tonight...

Great topic, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=46245

These are questions which should be answeres ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    They just mean he's the one who came up with the idea and coordinated it. If it bugs you that much, send them an email about it.
    I have understood that it wasnīt even his idea.

RonPaulCult

I have been a strong supporter of the blimp up until this point BUT

GIVE ME A BREAK GUYS! Getting paid that much a week is WRONG! Who told you to quit your jobs? I didn't tell you to do that. Nobody here told you to do that.

You do this because you love your country and you love Ron Paul. If you can't afford it JUST ASK FOR HELP - we have a freakin army of people around this country just dying to do more to help this cause.

You are being selfish! And you are keeping this blimp from getting of the ground. Shame on you. Cut down those saleries to minimum wage or better yet NOTHING. Fire some people. Cut the costs. Ask for volunteers. Hand the project over to somebody not looking for money and fame.

YOU HAVE MADE ME SICK. 1000 a week! SICK! THink of what that money could do if given to the campaign instead. But nooooooo you want it in your pockets.

I can't type anymore. You will not be getting my money. This blimp has been my dream for weeks now and you have ruined it. Way to go!

what do you mean you can not communicate? Everything there is due to here, they are talking just not at this hour now
    No one reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post
    what do you mean you can not communicate? Everything there is due to here, they are talking just not at this hour now
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=46245

I want answers to those questions...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are claiming donations for a political ad are business generated profits so they can draw paychecks. The good news is they also claim to have a sizable lawyer team.

Lawyers understandable Trevor and Elijah well ok 1000 a week umn ok....assistants, paid cameramen, media organizer, webmaster, ect. ...wtf ?

Some people would do for free/ less if you would accept help. Post a official seeking volunteers needed ASAP
    Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGecko View Post
    Lawyers understandable Trevor and Elijah well ok 1000 a week umn ok....assistants, paid cameramen, media organizer, webmaster, ect. ...wtf ?

Some people would do for free/ less if you would accept help. Post a official seeking volunteers needed ASAP
    They've already said that the blimp is priority #1 they don't intend on getting paid if the blimp doesn't get in the air. Can't you wait until these people actually get PAID before you complain about it?

Let's focus on getting it up, once that's done this can all start again.
    “It is in war that the State really comes into its own: swelling in power, in number, in pride, in absolute dominion over the economy and the society.” -- Murray Rothbard