Thread: SWAT Team Shoots & Kills Small Dog As It Walks Away From Them

SWAT Team Shoots & Kills Small Dog As It Walks Away From Them

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

"Find out just what the people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."

Frederick Douglass (1817? - 1895)
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

$#@!ing animals. And I don't mean the dog.

This, children, is one of the reasons we can't have nice things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I lol'd at the reaction in the video.

Get out the vote. lol again.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    Get out the vote. lol again.
    It's a little bit late in the campaign cycle to make anti-dog-shooting a campaign platform for this election day, but I encourage you to vote really hard for this next time around.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The graphic incident was caught a cellphone by one of the neighbors. It is absolutely disgusting. The incident began when a man’s dog defecated on his neighbor’s lawn, and when she asked him to clean it up, he threatened her family. When the police were called the confrontation ended up in a 2 hour standoff. Allegedly the man threatened to use the dog as a weapon against police during the standoff. When the small dog came outside, it was obviously frightened and tried running away. That is when the SWAT team apparently feared for their lives and fired, killing the dog.
    It's not like cops just make this kind of stuff up. People totally threaten to use little tiny dogs as weapons. I made a post the other day about dogs possibly being trained as cop-killing-assassins but I guess noone really took that post seriously.

It's a real threat. Nearly every day a cop gets approached by one of these assassin pups, and has no choice to shoot it for the protection of himself, and his entire SWAT team.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ninja_puppy_1167.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	3345
    Ouch, that picture cuts two ways. It might be a ninja assassin puppy. It might also be a reference to Darrien Hunt.

I would really like to understand the chain of events here. Dog craps in yard. Owner refuses to clean it up. Threatens family. Police are called. SWAT TEAM ARRIVES????? Why wouldn't a police cruiser respond to this neighborhood dispute in the first place.... I get so confused sometimes.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I would really like to understand the chain of events here. Dog craps in yard. Owner refuses to clean it up. Threatens family. Police are called. SWAT TEAM ARRIVES????? Why wouldn't a police cruiser respond to this neighborhood dispute in the first place.... I get so confused sometimes.
    Apparently there was some kind of 2-hour standoff. I doubt the SWAT team was first on scene, though it is of course possible.

What I am sure of, is that dog won't be crapping in that neighbor's yard anymore. Neighbor got his/her mission accomplished.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post

The SWAT TEAM arrived because the guy threatened with a weapon...You know a machete and a crossbow. Armed with those types of mass killing weapons their ONLY choice was to call the swat team. The cops FEARED for their safety. Wait who are the cowards again??

And did you see that giant beast of a dog? It almost swallowed the whole dozen of that swat team in 1 bark. They were lucky to be alive.

Here is the picture of the animal that almost killed the entire swat team.

A more up-to-date picture of it :

That man killer could probably take off a finger to the first knuckle. If you bent down low enough for him to reach it. SMDH.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    A more up-to-date picture of it :