Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do any of the new senators/governors excite you?

do any of the new senators/governors excite you?

J just see a lot of Bush Romney wall streeters, with a few super hawks (Cotton, Joni, Gardner)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MMm baby yeah! That one is just so hawt I can hardly contain myself! (Nah, none turn me on).

Queen Rania is pretty hot, but I don't think she's running for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Other than brother Shem's race, I could really not care less this go around.

I am really excited about Scott Brown! He is a tea party hero that voted with Obama only 80% of the time. Not like that evil Shaheen that voted 99% of the time! /sarcasm

I like pretty much all the Republicans in this mid-term. I expect great things when the Republicans get control back of the Senate.

Exciting times ahead.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I like pretty much all the Republicans in this mid-term. I expect great things when the Republicans get control back of the Senate.

Exciting times ahead.
    And what will they do to shrink government?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RON PAUL, LIBERTY PAC
    Clint Didier has a passion for limited government and protecting civil liberties that is much needed in Washington. It is this passion that makes me proud to endorse him as Congressman for Washington's 4th Congresional District. - Ron Paul
    not a senator but may be a helpful voice in the house.
    http://www.didier4congress.org/index.html
    i'm a bit disappointed that we don't have very many new liberty candidates this cycle. Didier was more proud of his Palin endorsement than his Paul endorsement when he ran last time.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

I'm excited about seeing Mary Landrieu voted out. She is a very obnoxious woman in person. Maybe once she doesn't have her name and office to throw around, she might figure out how the rest of the world lives.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Exciting times ahead.

I'm voting for small government Thom Tillis. He is truly a man of the peoples.

Exciting times indeed!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Sad that Peter Schiff gave up on running.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

Exciting times indeed!
    Nice! I'm loving your voting enthusiasm! Have a great day at the polls!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    I am really excited about Scott Brown! He is a tea party hero that voted with Obama only 80% of the time. Not like that evil Shaheen that voted 99% of the time! /sarcasm
    Which is why he is going to lose, badly.

Could have run Bob Smith and had a real choice and real chance.

Try explaining that to the hidebound GOP idiots in this state.

Our federal representation is awful and these four broads will hold onto those seats until they die.

Exciting times ahead.
    I look forward to voting hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I look forward to voting hard.
    No sex tonight or it will drain your energy that you will need tomorrow!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice! I'm loving your voting enthusiasm! Have a great day at the polls!

BXM, My friend says those voting stickers are dumb and only worn by idiots. I'm not so sure. What do you think of them?

BXM, My friend says those voting stickers are dumb and only worn by idiots. I'm not so sure. What do you think of them?

Your friend is probably an anarchist. Only an anarchist would say something silly like that.

"I voted" stickers are a symbol of pride! Wear yours with honor! Get extras for the car, the family, etc!
    - Kim Kardashian

I'm more interested in my state's ballot measures this year than interested in any candidates.

Thrilled to have voted Comrade Warner in for another six years to represent the State of Jefferson in the Senate.

I cannot wait to see the new GOP controlled Senate usher in a new era of freedom and prosperity. The founding fathers would certainly be rushing to the polls to vote straight GOP ticket.
    Stop believing stupid things

There should be a They all suck None of the Above box. Tired of writing it in.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    And what will they do to shrink government?
    He's being sarcastic... I think?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Will we now see some Obamacare defunding? Keystone? Will Congress now stop the unconstitutional phone and pen legislation? - He's about to write some new immigration laws via EO - it all remains to be seen.....
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exciting times indeed!
    In his victory speech he declared the government's role is to give us our freedom.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Will we now see some Obamacare defunding? Keystone? Will Congress now stop the unconstitutional phone and pen legislation? - He's about to write some new immigration laws via EO - it all remains to be seen.....

I think they need to be pressured on Obamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    My prediction is mone of that will happen. I hope I am wrong.

Do any of them excite me?? NO
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    Thrilled to have voted Comrade Warner in for another six years to represent the State of Jefferson in the Senate.
    Rand-hater Jennifer Rubin's candidate lost by 1 point.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

The Iowa babe is sorta hot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast