Thread: We are creating two Americas

We are creating two Americas

http://gizmodo.com/americas-internet...e-b-1057686215

This article says we are creating two Americas. We need to fund infrastructure to integrate rural communities into the 21st century lifestyle. If we allow things to get worse we rise America being divided into two distinct cultures. Imagine adults who don't know what video games, YouTube, and HBO are?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like spam in my omelet, I also grind it up and spread it around my apt cos I like the way it smells.

So Nick, do you like to spam err I meant to say "do you like spam?"

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I like spam in my omelet, I also grind it up and spread it around my apt cos I like the way it smells.

So Nick, do you like to spam err I meant to say "do you like spam?"
    Doesn't that attract bugs? (especially ants)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Doesn't that attract bugs? (especially ants)
    Yes, but you take the good with the bad and I think the lovely smell of spam is worth the insect infestation. Regardless, the point is that I really like spam which I buy under the troll bridge and I just want to tell everybody how much I like to spam

Two Americas?

Well, I guess that's progress.

Two down - 316,991,064 to go ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

What if i want to get away?
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Postin in a bot thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklibergamer34 View Post

This article says we are creating two Americas. We need to fund infrastructure to integrate rural communities into the 21st century lifestyle. If we allow things to get worse we rise America being divided into two distinct cultures. Imagine adults who don't know what video games, YouTube, and HBO are?
    Anybody in America today who doesn't know about the Internet, it's because they don't want to know. But please do go on and bring that wide pipe into the country. I'm a bit tired of 6 measely megabits.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Postin in a bot thread.
    What be a bot thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    What be a bot thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/thread...merica.384400/

LOL at this guy's comment:

"Rural America = farmers. $#@! 'em."

Genius. I wonder how long it's been since this guy ate last....
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    LOL at this guy's comment:

"Rural America = farmers. $#@! 'em."

Genius. I wonder how long it's been since this guy ate last....
    Oh, don't be silly! Cheetos and Mountain Dew don't come from farms ...

Ah, okay, I did see USMessageBoard when doing an internet search on the OP's post. I thought USMessage was some kind of mirror or archive for RPF.

That OP be a slick bastard, heh heh. I vote he not be banned however, because his other thread is good.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

That's what it does- find topics that have a lot of posts, and then replicate them across dozens of forums. Then whoever is running the accounts can either go back and edit some links into old posts, or sell the accounts for a premium, because they are aged accounts with rep.

That's what it does- find topics that have a lot of posts, and then replicate them across dozens of forums. Then whoever is running the accounts can either go back and edit some links into old posts, or sell the accounts for a premium, because they are aged accounts with rep.
    So I don't quite follow. Is the OP of this thread necessarily the OP in the USMessage Boards forum? Wouldn't the replication need to be done manually, or are you just referring to replication in finding popular threads?

Not really a big deal, but just wondering. I have customers who ask me about web scraping, but I don't know how it's done. I often use paid databases for my work, and am wondering about the effectiveness of scraping software.

Hey Jake: have you started FIVE threads about this
    EXACT SAME $#@!ING SUBJECT
    for any particular reason?

and 4 here at RPF:

Thread: People need more diversity in their lifestyles!

Thread: We are creating two Americas

Thread: There is no reason!

Thread: This is a national disgrace! internet speeds in USA

and at least 2 more at other message boards:

1. People need more diversity in their lifestyles! - Ron Paul Forums

www.ronpaulforums.com › ... › Open Discussion
      6 hours ago - 12 posts - ‎7 authors
      ... are witnessing the creation of two Americas. We need to fund modern infrastructure to integrate rural communities in the 21st century lifestyle.
    2. Integrate all of America! | US Message Board - Political ...

www.usmessageboard.comUS DiscussionPolitics
      1 day ago - 4 posts - ‎4 authors
      This article says we are creating two Americas. We need to fund infrastructure to integrate rural communities into the 21st century lifestyle.
    3. We are creating two Americas - Politics and Other Controversies ...

www.city-data.com › ... › Politics and Other ControversiesCity‑Data

6 hours ago - 4 posts - ‎4 authors
      We need to fund infrastructure to integrate rural communities into the 21st century lifestyle. If we allow things to get worse we risk America being ...
    4. People need more diversity in their lifestyles! - The Political Forums

thepoliticalforums.com › ForumPolitics and NewsRants
      1 day ago - 2 posts - ‎2 authors
      We are witnessing the creation of two Americas. We need to fund modern infrastructure to integrate rural communities in the 21st century ...
    Last edited by presence; 11-02-2014 at 07:19 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Imagine adults who don't know what video games, YouTube, and HBO are?
    My neighbors have never had internet and they're just fine.

//
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 11-02-2014 at 12:59 PM.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

So I don't quite follow. Is the OP of this thread necessarily the OP in the USMessage Boards forum? Wouldn't the replication need to be done manually, or are you just referring to replication in finding popular threads?

Not really a big deal, but just wondering. I have customers who ask me about web scraping, but I don't know how it's done. I often use paid databases for my work, and am wondering about the effectiveness of scraping software.
    It's a bot, but a real human checks in from time to time. Usually a human creates the initial account. (There are bots that try to create accounts, but a lot of those never get past the admins at RPFs.) Thread creation and most of the posting is all automated. Somewhere up the chain, a real human with no connection to the bots has made a real post in a real forum that got a lot of replies, what we see are derivatives of that.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    It's a bot, but a real human checks in from time to time. Usually a human creates the initial account. (There are bots that try to create accounts, but a lot of those never get past the admins at RPFs.) Thread creation and most of the posting is all automated. Somewhere up the chain, a real human with no connection to the bots has made a real post in a real forum that got a lot of replies, what we see are derivatives of that.
    Here are some duplicates from the bot:

Quote Originally Posted by JakeWIlls92
    This article says we are creating two Americas. We need to fund infrastructure to integrate rural communities into the 21st century lifestyle. If we allow things to get worse we risk America being divided into two distinct cultures. Imagine adults who don't know what video games, YouTube, and HBO are?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechphileAlpha
    Susan Susan Crawford, former special assistant to President Obama says to due to the high cost of internet we are creating two Americas. I have been told rural communities don't have much in the way of technology. We need to fund infrastructure to integrate rural communities into the 21st century lifestyle. If we allow things to get worse we risk America being divided into two distinct cultures. Imagine adults who don't know what video games, YouTube, and HBO are?
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-americas.html
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I don't care, I don't use the internet.

Okay, I did not know all that. Thanks. I don't think the OP participates in his own threads, so it sounds fairly automated.

I really don't however, understand his other thread. There is no link; only text. If there is no link to click or advertising to view, then it sounds like a waste of time to post it here.

Okay, I did not know all that. Thanks. I don't think the OP participates in his own threads, so it sounds fairly automated.

I really don't however, understand his other thread. There is no link; only text. If there is no link to click or advertising to view, then it sounds like a waste of time to post it here.
    It's not always about spamming links, at least in the short term. The initial goal here is to build up post count to increase the resale value of the account. Many forums require a minimum post count to be able to start threads, post links or PM other members. Older accounts with a post history are also less scrutinized by others. Another strategy is to go back to old posts and edit the links in. Some forums will lock a post for editing after a certain amount of time has passed. I've seen some who embed a 1x1 pixel in the post that you can't really see unless you view the html source of the post- this is a sure sign of cookie stuffing.

Or, someone could just really be doing some testing.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The initial goal here is to build up post count to increase the resale value of the account.

So how much could a single account possibly be worth? Or, would an active person have thousands of these accounts that would add up?

Are these people mostly in the U.S., overseas, or both?

When I saw the OPs very first RPF thread, I thought he was here to promote some type of video game product for somebody. Maybe I'm wrong there. Don't know.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 11-03-2014 at 03:00 AM.

Reuben Fischer-Baum. Yet another indoctrinated journalist trying to spread the masters of progressivism's message of if the Urban Archipelago and bring the rural wasteland under control.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

So how much could a single account possibly be worth? Or, would an active person have thousands of these accounts that would add up?

Are these people mostly in the U.S., overseas, or both?

When I saw the OPs very first RPF thread, I thought he was here to promote some type of video game product for somebody. Maybe I'm wrong there. Don't know.
    The 1-post wonders ("thanks,,, for the informations") usually come from SE Asia, and get banned pretty quick because they are obvious. But nowadays, they could be from anywhere. Accounts that are created via automated process usually go in bulk for cheap. A good percentage of those, you can expect to be banned before you ever use them. Ones like this that are cultivated over time, you would probably pay the same price for 50 that you would for 1000 brand new reddit accounts.

Here is what a seller's market looks like (you can also buy youtube views, likes, etc..):
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...-social-media/

Here is what a seller's market looks like (you can also buy youtube views, likes, etc..):
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...-social-media/
    I don't know a whole lot about this because my work is slightly different. There was one customer however, who approached me to build up his social media. It was doing those very things in your link, such as getting him thousands of likes for his Youtube videos. I don't even know how to do this, but was not interested anyway.

It's funny how people think that "viral" Youtubes are actually viral from the ground up. You sometimes see a Youtube with more votes than views, at least when it's first posted.