Thread: Final Push for Shem?

Final Push for Shem?

What is the final push for Shem? Signs placed at polling locations? Sign waves? Election day poll standing? Volunteering for other candidates seeking higher office? Is there somewhere you might need help?
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lots of honks at yesterday's sign wave, despite the weather

Republican candidate for New Hampshire State House of Representatives

please donate at shemkellogg.com

bitcoin and precious metals gratefully accepted!

We're doing what we can.

https://www.facebook.com/candidates4...12911855560990

Good luck Shem!
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

I just made a road trip up to Keene recently. What a cool state. I'll be joining you in fighting for liberty there in a few years!
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Good luck Shem.

Godspeed brother!

FTW, Shem! BTW, love your signs and logo . Love it even more that you doing a sign waving.
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just saw Carla post on FB that Shem won

Congrats to all who helped!
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Yeah!! Congrats. Shem.
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

Awesome Shemdogg!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Congratulations, Shem!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Congrats,Shem!
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Great work Shem!
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Welcome to The Borg, Shem! ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still looking for a quick breakdown of the House, Senate and Executive Council in NH.

My search fu is very weak at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Still looking for a quick breakdown of the House, Senate and Executive Council in NH.

My search fu is very weak at the moment.
    There are 17 to 19 recounts. All but 1 of them is in the NH House.

The EC is 3-2 GOP
    The NH Senate will likely go 14-10 GOP but in theory could go 15-9
    The NH House will likely 230-240 GOP with 160-170 Democrat

It looks like 15-20 free staters will win races.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    There are 17 to 19 recounts. All but 1 of them is in the NH House.

The EC is 3-2 GOP
    The NH Senate will likely go 14-10 GOP but in theory could go 15-9
    The NH House will likely 230-240 GOP with 160-170 Democrat

It looks like 15-20 free staters will win races.
    Thanks Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thanks Keith.
    I was told that after the 19 recounts, the Republicans have 239 seats in the NH House. Bill O'Brien was reelected NH Speaker by the Republican Caucus. I don't know how Shem voted but I'm guessing he voted for O'Brien. It's important because O'Brien only won by 4 votes.