Thread: Obama Campaign Turnout Director: Rand Paul Best Postioned to Win 2016 Battleground States

Obama Campaign Turnout Director: Rand Paul Best Postioned to Win 2016 Battleground States

Mitch Stewart, Obama's "field general" who was in charge of 2012 turnout operations, thinks Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has the best chance on the right to win battleground states in 2016.
    When asked which potential candidate was organized well and positioned to win nontraditional battleground states in the 2016 general election, Stewart told ABC/Yahoo's Topline that Paul could potentially bring new Republicans into the field.
    Of course, the left isn't always correct about these things.

Obama Campaign Turnout Director: Rand Paul Best Postioned to Win 2016 Battleground States

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For context:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...eground-States

To be honest, I think there is a stealth campaign on the left to try to make sure Rand doesn't win the nomination. If they can paint him as "the darling of the left", they hope that will cost him votes in the primary.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I wouldn't be surprised. Pave the wave for Jeb

Quote Originally Posted by NACBA View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised. Pave the wave for Jeb
    Hell yeah! They'd love to run against Bush again! That's been their bread and butter for the last 12 years... It's starting to get old, but a new Bush would rekindle their flame!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    For context:

To be honest, I think there is a stealth campaign on the left to try to make sure Rand doesn't win the nomination. If they can paint him as "the darling of the left", they hope that will cost him votes in the primary.
    Well supposedly Romney was the one who could "win the battleground states."

Also Romneycare = Obamacare. Same thing with John McCain. No difference between him and Obama on foreign policy and he and Obama both supported the bailouts. The GOP has a history of nominating candidates that they believe appeal to "moderate voters". So if Rand is seen as the most appealing to "moderate voters" that helps him. But Rand is especially helped because the way he appeals to moderate voters (and even some liberal voters) is a way that he can distinguish himself from, as opposed to align himself with, his opponent. Rand's foreign policy is vastly different than Hillary Clinton's policy. Hillary will have a hard time explaining why supporting Syrian rebels to oust Assad was the right thing to do. In fact expect her to get slammed in the Democratic primary on this. (Side note. Earth calling Dennis Kucinich. We need you to run again!) And Rand's REDEEM act will be difficult for Hillary to attack. (She might be forced to grudgingly praise it to avoid losing the black vote.)

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Since he has a lot of things that the left would like he's not a good GOP primary pick???? smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

For context:

That would be true if Team Red were THAT fking stupid. "Hey, geee bubba, if Team Blue likes em, I hate em, right ma and pa?" Actually never mind, I do think the rank and file of Team Red are that stupid.