Thread: Hut! Hut! Hut! Kissimmee FL SWAT team can hit "don't hesitate" at 700 m.....

Hut! Hut! Hut! Kissimmee FL SWAT team can hit "don't hesitate" at 700 m.....

... but are too frack'n illiterate to read address on warrant.

Kissimmee police bust into, raid wrong apartment

. Kissimmee police and SWAT members raided his unit at Tiffany Square Apartments along West Columbia Avenue.

"It scared me. I was asleep. You know, it really scares me, bothers me," said Baker.

"When I told them my name and they was like, 'Oh (expletive), we have the wrong house,'" said Baker.
    . "They make a mistake. They come into my place. Now I'm looked at as a bad person in my community," said Baker.

The Kissimmee Police Department paid for a hotel room for Baker and his family overnight. He told Hughes he was afraid to stay in the apartment.
    But boy can they shoot!

Kissimmee SWAT team takes first place in sniper competition/

. “We are very proud of Corporals Rabb and Connors accomplishments. Most of the best snipers from the region participate in this annual event, so this speaks very highly to the competency and effort these two put into their trade,” said Deputy Chief Jeff O’Dell.
    Maybe spend less time at the range and take a remedial ESL class at the local college.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and in other news, a Police Officer in Podunk Idaho helped a little old lady cross the street.....

there, fair and balanced reporting on RPF....

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Maybe spend less time at the range and take a remedial ESL class at the local college.
    I'd prefer mandatory checks up at the nearest mental asylum but this is an okay start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    and in other news, a Police Officer in Podunk Idaho VT helped a little old lady cross the street.....
    Fixed it for ya. Wouldn't want people to think that we make fictitious stuff up around here.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

All guns are always loaded

Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy

Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target

Be sure of your target and what is behind it

...or, you can ignore responsible behavior and get paid for it by simply becoming a police officer.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE