Thread: Lindsey Graham makes racist comment

Lindsey Graham makes racist comment

http://news.yahoo.com/graham-remark-...-election.html

I can just envision Laurence Vance saying "Of course, no mention of the real problem, that he supports wars of aggression all around the globe."

Mind you, if it makes Lindsey lose, I am happy, even if people are too stupid to understand all the reasons why he should lose.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good ol racism
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Lindsey is despicable, I hope this hurts him, I hope everything hurts him. But viewing this from a non biased politically realistic view, he should have said that his presidency will be good for poor minority lesbians.

It's ok to pander to groups, but only certain groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I hope every black person over 18 in South Carolina gets out to vote this year just so Lindsey Graham can be defeated.
    Stop believing stupid things

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

He might help white men die overseas but that is about it.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

In South Carolina? Graham will probably get even more votes now because of it.

It's more elitist than racist... but the funny part is, the elite have done best under OBAMA!
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the white man is so bad, why do most minorities immigrate to predominantly white countries? And then when they get there, they try to move to a white neighborhood when they are able to?

Perceived safety and job opportunities?

Seriously. Has any group, in large numbers, want to migrate to China, Middle East or Africa? Everyone wants to migrate to Europe/Australian/USA instead. I am not a white man, but I am of Chinese descent. Perhaps I am just an uncle tom, but observation wise it seems to be the case.

There are large immigrant populations in some non-white countries as well. For example, Japan has a good-sized Brazilian immigrant population.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Lindsey Graham was going to use walk around money to stop Thomas Ravenel from spoiling him. The same way Cochran did.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    If the white man is so bad, why do most minorities immigrate to predominantly white countries? And then when they get there, they try to move to a white neighborhood when they are able to?

Perceived safety and job opportunities?
    It seems obvious that it pays better to work in the original country that the empire emanates from rather than to stay in the countries being exploited from.

Seriously. Has any group, in large numbers, want to migrate to China, Middle East or Africa? Everyone wants to migrate to Europe/Australian/USA instead. I am not a white man, but I am of Chinese descent. Perhaps I am just an uncle tom, but observation wise it seems to be the case.
    Off the top of my head, Libya and Arab Emirates come to mind. They used a lot of foreign workers.

Oh and Saudi Arabia as well.

I am no fan of Graham but blacks can say they will help their community, and its not racism, same for Hispanics. whites are his base, so common sense he would put them 1st.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams