Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man sexually assaulted after woman breaks into home, climbs into bed

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I don't see what part of his post could possibly be confusing to you. I happen to agree with him. If you live alone and you wake up in the middle of the night with something messing with your cock, most likely its not some hot chick.
    During this "assault" the dude reached over to pick up his phone, turned it on, then took more time to turn on the flashlight app...

But the main point of this is, what a pussy this guy is to get the gov't involved.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I certainly don't ever want to wake up and find that my house has been broken into, and that i slept through it long enough for someone to get under my covers..

And I don't believe its a matter of having balls or not.

To take this thread in a different direction from accusing each other of being virgins or males that lack testes..... I'd like to voice my opinion that the story just sounds weird to me. There has to be some prior back story and most possibly a past inappropriate encounter (or several) that led the woman to come in like that. She must have felt that he would be ok with with it, otherwise it is very very unusual that a woman would do this.

UNLESS her overall goal is to destroy him, which I have had personal experience with. These psychotic bitches will stop at nothing. So, without much background story Im just going to say theres more to this story than what is reported on. And with that in mind, the guy may have made the best move by calling the police, because in some instances, having your side of the story officially recorded can save you.(It did for me)

Moral of the post? Its not always cool to wake up to find a stranger polishing your knob.
    No - No - No - No

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Calling kops over a drunken midnight blowjob just ain't right...

Then again calling kops for anything in todays world ain't right...
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    That's an embarrassment smiley. Is this your story?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I dunno, but suspect it's a pretty good idea to call the cops after you've shot somebody.
    That's one viewpoint; another when you are out in the hicks goes something like "shoot, shovel, shutup".

That's one viewpoint; another when you are out in the hicks goes something like "shoot, shovel, shutup".
    It helps if you have a backhoe.

Come on Tod Evans. Embrace your feminine side. This guy was sexually abused!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's an embarrassment smiley. Is this your story?

Maybe he pooped his pants.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Perhaps time to start another thread that's all about you?

I don't see what part of his post could possibly be confusing to you. I happen to agree with him. If you live alone and you wake up in the middle of the night with something messing with your cock, most likely its not some hot chick.
    That would be my assumption, compounded by the problem that someone entered my residence both without my knowledge and without being shot.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Perhaps time to start another thread that's all about you?
    Sounds like a Korean air commercial.

Seems so '60s doesn't it?

Man or woman doesn't matter, they'd get an asswhuppin' if the attention was uninvited, the man would of course get a much more painful and prolonged one...

But you can bet your bottom dollar I'll not be calling the kops for anything.....

[edit]

By calling the kops you grant them authority, I'll not participate.
    I can understand that if you're strong enough to do that, but I wouldn't blame a weak person for calling for help.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    I've been waiting for this to be brought up. What sort of friend is he to get the State involved?
    no kidding. be polite, let her finish. then send her home.
    never say another word about it unless there is a need to.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I can understand that if you're strong enough to do that, but I wouldn't blame a weak person for calling for help.
    The thing is, we have a lot men like this in society. It's a symptom of a disease.

But what if she has one of those herpes sores on her mouth and transmits the virus?

No thanks. Make your sexual decisions in daylight.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    But what if she has one of those herpes sores on her mouth and transmits the virus?

No thanks. Make your sexual decisions in daylight.
    Exactly! Break into my home in the middle of the night like a cop and try to give me a disease. I'll have none of that.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by green73; 10-30-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Calling kops over a drunken midnight blowjob just ain't right...
    that is a very 70's thing to say.
    todays men have a very different definition of women's Lib.

classic Bon Scott.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Make your sexual decisions in daylight.
    nooners only?
    whatever happened to "never look a gift horse in the mouth"?

I see two different camps of people agreeing here but for different reasons.

There's one group of people here who just think you shouldn't call cops, ever, for any reason. These people would be OK with the man beating the crap out of her, maybe even killing her on the spot, but not calling the cops. For those people, it has nothing to do with the seriousness of the crime. It wouldn't be any different if the victim were a woman and the perpetrator a man, you just don't call cops. Period. Heck, even if it were murder these people probably would not call the police. These guys are condemning the man because he called government enforcers.

Then there are the "the guy is a prude, he should be happy that he's getting laid, or at least not that worried about it because its really not that big of a deal if a woman rapes you" people. These people are condemning him because they really don't think this is that big of a deal. Thus, they wouldn't likely condemn a woman for calling the cops if this happened to her by a man's hand.

I can't deny feeling a little of the second category, but not nearly as much as it seems like some of the others would. For me it might be the difference between justifying killing the aggressor on the spot or merely giving them an "asswhuppin'" as tod puts it, but its not the difference between "OMG rape" and "this is great and only a prude would care." Someone still broke into your house and had sexual intercourse with you without your permission. That IS serious, whatever the hardcore sexual libertines may think. Mind you, I don't believe "the State" has a vested interest or anything like that, so if any of the sexual libertines here wanted to let something like that go, fine. But, obviously the victim didn't, in that case.

I also have a lot of sympathy for the first category, but again, not as much as the position is portrayed as. I don't like police. I'd rather live in a world where they didn't exist, and were entirely replaced with private PDAs or the like. But the reality is that they do exist, they have a monopoly, and they will visit large amounts of violence on you if you "take the law into your own hands." The odds of getting killed when calling them is non-zero, but I doubt its actually high, TBH. Mind you, the cops murder a lot of people, but its usually either someone who either marginally seemed like a threat (even if it was blown way, way out of proportion, like when a special needs teenager pulls out a kitchen knife), when someone hints at resisting arrest and officers gang together and beat the crap out of someone, or on no-knock raids (even if, of course, its the wrong house.) None of this is to even slightly justify the murderers (I'm always very vocal that they should all be executed, which drives some of the most peaceful people here nuts) but I still doubt that its all that likely that you'll be killed if you ask the cops for help after being raped. Maybe nothing happens, but I doubt you get killed. Someone is going to call me a "cop apologist" for this, but whatever. I still don't like the police.

So, what I'm getting to there is, I don't think we can make a blanket condemnation of anyone who ever calls for police help. If its for a victimless crime, yeah, I'm going to condemn that, but if its an actual crime, no, I won't condemn that.

But, all things considered, I'm more sympathetic to the first argument than the second one. In the first case, the police are all bad so using them is a necessary evil at best (although using them is not IN AND OF ITSELF evil provided the cause is just.) In the second case though, while I can't deny seeing SOME difference in an alternate world where the victim is a woman, sexual assault and breaking and entering is still a big deal. To say that someone should just put up with it because he's a male is, to me, absurd. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    nooners only?
    whatever happened to "never look a gift horse in the mouth"?
    Oh, so now you're going the bestiality route? Maybe Santorum was right.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

yeah, I had a LOT of confusion with that also.
    the first 10 or 15 times it happened. soon, I learned what a revenge $#@! was... and that confused me also.
    wut?
    was I a victim? or the beneficiary? very $#@!ing confusing.
    somewhere around 35 to 55 I began to wonder why they thought it important to tell me how many lovers they have had... huh? why would you ask me that?

many thanks for reminding me what special and wonderful creatures women are!

lol! I still don't see why that should be a crime, gross though it is. The "slippery slope" argument doesn't really work in the context of the NAP (unless you think the NAP should somehow apply to animals, which I think leads to problematic conclusions.)

"slippery slope"
    Ewwwww, gross, don't use such terms in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    no dear. my left hand is free.

Any chick that looks like that at 31, I wouldn't touch her. If you showed me that pic and said she was 45 I would have believed you without giving it a second thought.

So she enters an unlocked gate, then somehow enters through the back door (key or unlocked door?). He apparently does not wake up with her legs around his waist, but with saliva. The guys reaction is not to jump out of bed, but he searches for his flashlight while laying there. He can't find his flashlight, so he finds his cell phone.

Yeah, I'm sure there's nothing more to this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Call a friend if you need help.......

Contrary to what school children are taught cops are not your friends!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast