Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man sexually assaulted after woman breaks into home, climbs into bed

Man sexually assaulted after woman breaks into home, climbs into bed

A Texas woman broke into the home of a male friend of her husband’s and sexually assaulted the man while he was sleeping, police allege.

According to court records, Megan Davis Hoelting, 31, entered the victim’s Williamson County residence Monday night through an unlocked gate.

Once inside the property, Hoelting--who was wearing a nightgown--went into the man’s bedroom, where he was sleeping. A felony criminal complaint charges that Hoelting fondled the man’s genitals and attempted to “perform fellatio upon him.”

The man told a Williamson County Sheriff’s Office deputy that he “awoke to the feeling of an unknown party on top of him,” adding that he “felt the offender place his penis in her mouth.”

Aided by a flashlight application on his cell phone, the victim recognized Hoelting, whose breasts were exposed, as “his friend’s wife.” He directed her to leave the residence, but when Hoelting refused to budge, he dialed 911.
    cont.
    http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/t...lts-man-687432

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Her cheekbones alone are weaponry.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I wasn't sure if that was her jawbone or if she was making a dick-in-mouth face with her tongue.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

What's with all these prudish men lately?

And it's your friend's wife, maybe you don't want to screw your friend's wife I understand but why get the police involved unless she is physically threatening you with a weapon or maybe she can kick your ass or something.. then ya, that's rape...and while technically what she did is 'rape' since it was without consent, why would a guy care that much if that happened? I would have just called her $#@!ing husband and told him to get his wife off his jock.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-30-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Deja vu. I could've sworn this was the same thread as that big black woman who did the same thing.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Deja vu. I could've sworn this was the same thread as that big black woman who did the same thing.
    The sun is in scorpio.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    T'row some makeup on her and she looks great.

Aided by a flashlight application on his cell phone, the victim recognized Hoelting, whose breasts were exposed, as “his friend’s wife.”
    ...makes it sound like it was her tits that tipped him off as to who it was; certainly not the best wording.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    ...makes it sound like it was her tits that tipped him off as to who it was; certainly not the best wording.
    The guy wakes up to a bj...grabs his phone, turns it on, activates the flashlight app...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

And it's your friend's wife, maybe you don't want to screw your friend's wife I understand but why get the police involved unless she is physically threatening you with a weapon or maybe she can kick your ass or something.. then ya, that's rape...and while technically what she did is 'rape' since it was without consent, why would a guy care that much if that happened? I would have just called her $#@!ing husband and told him to get his wife off his jock.
    You're an idiot. If it was a man who did that everyone would agree that it was rape. I really, really don't like police, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    You're an idiot. If it was a man who did that everyone would agree that it was rape. I really, really don't like police, but still.
    No, I'm actually not an idiot. Most guys would wake up and be like holy $#@! this is awesome. The next thought would be, 'oh $#@!, that's my buddy's wife, he'll kill me if he finds out about this, I better stop it!!" I'm not saying every guy has to be that way, but the reason why men raping women is seen as such a highly criminal offense is because most men are physically stronger than most women, so a man raping a woman would be like the equivalent of a woman raping a man with a knife or a gun. Unless a woman is violent or made threats of violence, I don't see any reason why a criminal case would need to be made. In this case, all he had to do was call her husband instead of the police.

I'm pretty sure AF will agree with me about calling the police
    Last edited by dannno; 10-30-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Grow some balls.

Waking up with someone on top of you, when it's too dark to see is scary. It could be a man or woman for all you know.

Having that unknown person with your pecker in his/her mouth is flat out horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Having that unknown person with your pecker in his/her mouth is flat out horrifying.

Waking up with someone on top of you, when it's too dark to see is scary. It could be a man or woman for all you know.

You're either a virgin or lost your virginity in prison.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

The proper protocol is to screw your friend's wife/girlfriend and then tell him so that he will know to next her.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Yeah, it could have been the neighbors dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    The proper protocol is to screw your friend's wife/girlfriend and then tell him so that he will know to next her.
    I've been waiting for this to be brought up. What sort of friend is he to get the State involved?

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    You're either a virgin or lost your virginity in prison.
    Or you are a virgin who can't get laid to save his life and have to concoct some off the wall fantasy of a crazy chick breaking into your bedroom as your only chance at getting laid.

Waking up with my thing in some unknown creature's mouth is not a fantasy of mine. Sorry.

Or you are a virgin who can't get laid to save his life and have to concoct some off the wall fantasy of a crazy chick breaking into your bedroom as your only chance at getting laid.

Waking up with my thing in some unknown creature's mouth is not a fantasy of mine. Sorry.
    Huh?

Huh?
    I don't see what part of his post could possibly be confusing to you. I happen to agree with him. If you live alone and you wake up in the middle of the night with something messing with your cock, most likely its not some hot chick.

Huh?
    Maybe it's because I've been happily married to a good woman since 2001 that I'm not that hard up for sex from some meth head looking woman with God knows what diseases.

But this is the opposite of prison sex as you refered to above. This man went to bed, believing he was secure in his home. He may have even spanked the monkey just before drifting off to sleep. Suddenly, in the dark and he can't see what, a person is on him with his prize procession in it's mouth. If something breaks into MY house in the dead of night, I assume it's a VERY bad person, and is very lucky if it doesn't get shot.

I know you were joking around above, but the accusation that I'm a virgin for having a negative reaction to the story struck me as odd. It's just the opposite. I get it very regularly. Psycho, crack head chicks who are married to a friend who breaks into my house just aren't on my radar as things I'd like to do.
    Last edited by RJB; 10-30-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Calling kops over a drunken midnight blowjob just ain't right...

Then again calling kops for anything in todays world ain't right...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Grow some balls.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Calling kops over a drunken midnight blowjob just ain't right...

Then again calling kops for anything in todays world ain't right...
    What if it was a man?

What if it was a man?
    Man or woman doesn't matter, they'd get an asswhuppin' if the attention was uninvited, the man would of course get a much more painful and prolonged one...

But you can bet your bottom dollar I'll not be calling the kops for anything.....

[edit]

By calling the kops you grant them authority, I'll not participate.

Man or woman doesn't matter, they'd get an asswhuppin' if the attention was uninvited, the man would of course get a much more painful and prolonged one...

But you can bet your bottom dollar I'll not be calling the kops for anything.....
    I dunno, but suspect it's a pretty good idea to call the cops after you've shot somebody.

I agree. Once I would have figured out what was going on my main concern would be, what the heck I'd tell my friend about what his wife was up to.
    Last edited by RJB; 10-30-2014 at 09:17 PM.

I agree. Once I would have figured out what was going on my main concern would be, what the heck I'd tell my friend about his wife was up too.
    A friends wife will know better....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast