Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Frein Captured

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm pretty well convinced, after checking out evidence dug up by independent investigators on other websites, that this whole thing was a police drill scenario and most of the story is fabricated. People will believe what they want to believe I guess....
    Well that would explain why his hairstyle, lenth, shape, style etc. did not change after 45 days in the woods. I just assumed he brought a personal hairdresser to the mountains with him lol...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Surely you already know individual rights aren't really recognized by the laws on the books in this country or in the assortment of states involved in this empire. Find me a cop "on the beat" that hasn't locked someone up for a crime without a victim and you will have found that needle in a barn full of haystacks.

You want us to sit back and take it while hoping that in another hundred years of voting things change while they kill or cage us.

As far as I'm concerned, the war on drugs is the war on us and I realize who my enemy is. He and she wear badges and uniforms and they put that target on themselves. Good riddance to them when they get their comeuppance.
    +1
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    I think we can all agree (except for Squarepusher, below) that Frein is a pretty bright guy. He knew this type of manhunt would happen; he anticipated it and planned for it, apparently for years. What was accomplished? Millions of dollars wasted. An innocent man dead (yes, he's a cop. Cops are people. A lot aren't good people. Many are criminals. There is no reason to assume this one was, though, and CERTAINLY no reason has been presented, legal or otherwise, to justify his murder). Judging by how this forum has rallied behind him, I wouldn't be surprised if he delivers some faux-liberty manifesto next.

Everyone on this forum knows our government is corrupt and wastes money. Most people in this COUNTRY accept that, to some degree.
    Once again, you are mistaking one party's actions for another's.

Frein did not ' waste ' any of the money, and is therefore not responsible in *any* way, for how it was handled.

The only information we have on the issue comes from a single, corrupt first party.

The same entity that lies° to us on a daily basis. Add it up man.

°and steals, and beats, and imprisons.
    Last edited by staerker; 11-01-2014 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Once again, you are mistaking one party's actions for another's.

Frein did not ' waste ' any of the money, and is therefore not responsible in *any* way, for how it was handled.

The only information we have on the issue comes from a single, corrupt first party.

The same entity that lies° to us on a daily basis. Add it up man.

°and steals, and beats, and imprisons.
    I'm not mistaking anything. Frein is 100% responsible for the wasted money, assuming he is found guilty of killing the officer. He (or whoever committed the crime) anticipated, and purposefully kicked off, a manhunt.

Someone sniped a cop. Frein is the main suspect. We have no reason to believe he's being framed (no apparent motive to do so, no apparent defense of his actions, he's a known marksman and survival enthusiast, his sister says he probably did it, known to dislike law enforcement, etc), at least not yet. We should all support his right to a fair and impartial trial (meaning, they 100% have to move it out of the area) with a strong and competent defense. The facts deserve to be heard. But we should not all be supporting someone BECAUSE they may have shot a cop, which is the issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Surely you already know individual rights aren't really recognized by the laws on the books in this country or in the assortment of states involved in this empire. Find me a cop "on the beat" that hasn't locked someone up for a crime without a victim and you will have found that needle in a barn full of haystacks.

You want us to sit back and take it while hoping that in another hundred years of voting things change while they kill or cage us.

As far as I'm concerned, the war on drugs is the war on us and I realize who my enemy is. He and she wear badges and uniforms and they put that target on themselves. Good riddance to them when they get their comeuppance.
    I'm sorry (actually, I'm not), but the war on drugs and the corruption among police does not justify murder at random.

You may hate cops, but I'm sure this cop's son misses his dad just as much the victims of police violence do. It's not your place, or Frein's place, to decide who lives or dies simply because you don't like the state of the nation right now.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

I'm not mistaking anything. Frein is 100% responsible for the wasted money, assuming he is found guilty of killing the officer. He (or whoever committed the crime) anticipated, and purposefully kicked off, a manhunt.
    Oh bull$#@!!

I've not seen kops roll out this type of parade for anyone but another kop...

Someone sniped a cop. Frein is the main suspect. We have no reason to believe he's being framed (no apparent motive to do so, no apparent defense of his actions, he's a known marksman and survival enthusiast, his sister says he probably did it, known to dislike law enforcement, etc), at least not yet. We should all support his right to a fair and impartial trial (meaning, they 100% have to move it out of the area) with a strong and competent defense. The facts deserve to be heard. But we should not all be supporting someone BECAUSE they may have shot a cop, which is the issue here.
    I have no reason to believe what's set forth in the newz by governments spokesmen, what you believe is your prerogative.

I'm sorry (actually, I'm not), but the war on drugs and the corruption among police does not justify murder at random.
    No it doesn't but kops, ALL KOPS, have declared a war, they're armed and dangerous, obviously hunting the citizenry so this particular instance might actually be vengeance for the kops behavior in which case I wouldn't view it as murder.

You may hate cops, but I'm sure this cop's son misses his dad just as much the victims of police violence do. It's not your place, or Frein's place, to decide who lives or dies simply because you don't like the state of the nation right now.
    Nor is it some low IQ kops place to decide which citizen gets gunned down in the street like a dog, or which woman gets assaulted or baby blown up yet that's exactly what's happening in this war they've declared.

If you're so against fighting back that's up to you but when you talk bad about some dude with the balls to use their own tactics back on them I've got to wonder whose agenda you're pushin'?

The "state of the nation" is why no one should believe anything claimed by the police or the media.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Jesus H Christ, I thought this was a forum that believed in INDIVIDUAL rights. The cop Frein shot HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THROWING GRENADES AT BABIES! As far as we know, he was just like every other cop; someone to be wary around, likely a jerk, but not someone you can simply shoot on sight.
    Is it war, or is it not?

Believe me, it is not what I want, but I'm not the one pushing it.

I'm not the one using military equipment, applying military rank to myself, using military tactics and running around saying we are at war.

Well, they called down the thunder, and therefore they cannot legitimately cry tears when the "enemy" strikes back. (Regardless of what Frein's motivations may or may not have been.)

This is as ridiculous as the wide eyed wonder at some jihadist shooting a soldier in Canada recently.

The nation's enforcers have been bombing and blowing $#@! up in the Middle East for 50 + years now, at the direction of the Great White Father in DC.

Don't act all surprised when somebody strikes back, and strikes back at the uniform.

Don't want to be collectivized?

Don't join a gang.

That's precisely what they tell us.

That said, I still don't condone what he allegedly did.

I understand it, based on what we know.

And I still say it was good thing that police enforcement activity was down over 40 percent in the area while everybody was hut hutting around in the woods.

That's one little girl that didn't get a bullet in the brain from a wrong house SWAT raid.

That's one man's life that was not ruined for driving home after having an after work beer at the bar.

That's one homeless man who didn't get a police beating.

That's one baby that didn't get a grenade in the face.

That's one little boy's dog that didn't get shot.

That's one woman that didn't get sexually assaulted on the side of the road looking for drugs.

Maybe, if people would pay attention, they could capitalize on that, and move to reduce the police force in the area by 40 percent, since it's obvious anarchy and mayhem does not follow when enforcement of the King's Rules drops by 40 percent.

Yeah, I'm gonna call bull$#@! on this as well.

Not one tenth of the resources that went into this would have been expended had you or I or some other mundane been killed.

Whether that was anticipated or the purpose of it, is open to debate, but nobody but the cops are responsible for the massive police response.

They could have responded in the same fashion as they would have for one of us, and none of this manhunt nonsense and the loss of money to area businesses would have happened.

And they probably would have caught him more quickly as well.

But no, can't have that, this man dared raise his hand against a King's Man, which is the same as assaulting the King himself, and all this was a warning to any other uppity mundanes in the Occupied Zone.

It's not your place, or Frein's place, to decide who lives or dies simply because you don't like the state of the nation right now.
    Cops claim that right over us.

Under the CFC, if you so much as twitch funny, a cop can blow you away and claim that he felt his safety was at risk, and skate.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    We really don't know what his motivations are. He could be a complete crackpot for all we know.
    Maybe he was trying to get suspended from work with pay?

Frein is no hero, but I'm not going cry over the cops he killed. If you join the police, you join a violent dangerous criminal gang. Just like I don't shed tears when a Crip or a Blood is murdered, I don't get sappy when one of these pigs is killed either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Don't act all surprised when somebody strikes back, and strikes back at the uniform.

Don't join a gang.
    Exactly.

Last edited by daviddee; 08-25-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Don't join a gang.

Epic.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Someone sniped a cop. Frein is the main suspect. .
    That is the story. but it is only the story because that is what the Police Spokesman says.

I have no idea. Perhaps he died of a heart attack,, but they needed a training exercise.
    or perhaps it was "friendly fire" and they don't want to say that.

We have only the word of the Paid Mouthpiece.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Frein is a spineless coward and there's no place in a civilized society for such a psychopath assuming he is guilty as charged. I can't believe that any of those that follow and support Ron Paul could condone such callous acts of violence. Yes, there's a few bad cops (just like any other profession) and we have govt that overplays it authoritarian hand but snipping off innocent people doing their job is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    Frein is a spineless coward and there's no place in a civilized society for such a psychopath assuming he is guilty as charged. I can't believe that any of those that follow and support Ron Paul could condone such callous acts of violence. Yes, there's a few bad cops (just like any other profession) and we have govt that overplays it authoritarian hand but snipping off innocent people doing their job is evil.
    How do you know the cop he killed was innocent? Do you expect that same authoritarian hand to tell you if he wasn't innocent? Just wondering..
    As for me, the jury is still out.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Frein is a spineless coward and there's no place in a civilized society for such a psychopath...

Eh, it wouldn't be my style if it ever came to some desperation; however, there are many situations like this. Short of some kind of volleying between two parties, then most other situations mean that you get some kind of advantage on the other person.

A sniper is not the only example. One might be dropping bombs on a sleeping enemy. Maybe you fire at an enemy with his side to you. I heard a soldier tell how he shot his prisoner in the back of the head while they were walking because the soldier was afraid of eventually falling asleep.

Killing a person is going to be of hell of a crazy thing no matter how it's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Apparently the weather got him. Since the start, temps have dropped 30 degrees and it was below freezing at night.
    He had a hunting rifle with him when caught and the marshals service are the ones that tracked him down.
    He did not put up a fight.
    Like Dorner, he lost weapons and supplies in a car accident early on.
    I have no idea why he stayed in the area...
    I bet he is kicking himself right now for not taking flying lessons...

-t
    Yes, this is perplexing. I'd have been in Patagonia by now.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lol, I'm going on 30 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Do you want it? Do you need it?
    For pity's sake... get a room.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

He supposedly was a survivalist. So... I got nothing when they say weather was a factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    I'm guessing that the people who do this stuff work on the escape plan as an afterthought or don't plan for contingencies. Over half the effort needs to go into the egress phase of the operation. Ingress and the raid itself are relatively easy in comparison to a successful egress.
    Yeah, messing up his car must have put a serious dent in his plans. Still he had pre-positioned stuff all over so it seems like his plan was to stay in the area.
    Why on earth didn't he do this in the spring?
    I guess the trial is going to be his soapbox. Wonder why on earth he did this???

-t
    Agreed. I had thought that the car that was stolen and ended up in N.Y. was him. Why the hell remain in the area if all your caches are compromised? Either he is a dip$#@! or a psy-op.
    There is much here that does not add up, and not adding up has become the norm.

You and I have different ideas of what a spineless coward is:

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Looks remarkably well maintained, even a fresh shave, for someone that's been in the woods for nearly two months.
    There was something about the photo that was bothering me. I was thinking it was the nose, but in fact it was this. Good, astute catch.

I am usually loathe to make too many assumptions, but I will go out on a limb on this one and say that this clean-shave makes no sense to me whatsoever. This barbered state suggests to me that either he had nothing to do with that of which he is accused or someone pooched the set (as in film). Who in hell is going to bother shaving when every moment of every day for 8 weeks is spent evading capture in 5-minute chunks?

I despise facial hair on myself. I look like an escaped child-molester and it is very uncomfortable... not to mention plainly gross. Even so, were I in that position I would not be spending so much as one second thinking of breaking out the razor. In fact, a razor would not be in my zombie bag in the first place.

If someone has a good explanation of this, I would love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    I think the critical mass of those who see cops for what they really are, is approaching.
    Not likely.

Have you ever considered that all this abuse is nothing fancier than a training regimen designed to break us to the harness?

Turn it up and keep it up. After a while the perception of "normal" is altered and as the violence to the psyche wicks up, it notices less and less what is really happening.

This is Cognitive Psychology 101. How do you think the Marines churn out their killers?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Seeing this picture reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He raised hogs back in the 80's and sold a bunch to an operator who came out to his place to pick up a load. Every hog that got a little aggressive, the buyer would take a thick piece of iron rebar and smash them in the face and break their noses. He didn't care about their health because they were going to slaughter, he just didn't want them fighting. My friend was pretty horrified, but they weren't his hogs anymore.

Frein belongs to the cops now.
    Sadly for me, my reaction would have been to work the prick over with his own iron bar. Such brands of cruelty I avoid at nearly any cost because I do not want to go to prison for maiming or killing someone. I don't do abuse.

Speaking of critters, tonight I traded one of my bucks, Samson, for a registered Boer doe (goats). She is very pretty and Sammy is going to a good home.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I know this is sort of off topic for this thread, but I don't understand why you have such a double standard for cops. I can understand holding them up to the same standard as a normal citizen. And I can understand holding them up to Biblical standards. What I don't get, is why you randomly support the death penalty based on what appears to be solely ancap prejudice.

You have made up your own set of capital crimes, 'Freedom Fanatics Torah' we could call it.
    Any violation of the public trust should be met with draconian consequences. If you need this explained to you, there is no explanation that would lead you to get it.

1 dead, 1 wounded.
    They were both already dead on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    "He got on his knees and surrendered his face to the officer's fists peacefully"
    I'm rather surprised they did not take turns skull-$#@!ing him.

We SHOULD be outraged that they obviously beat the $#@! out of the guy before they got him in front of the cameras. We SHOULD be outraged that police agencies waste money and abuse power every single day. We SHOULD be outraged that cops are disproportionately thuggish and nasty. But we should NOT be calling an alleged murderer a hero just because his victim was a random cop instead of a random 'civilian'.
    So close but so far.

Maybe Frein is properly outraged at the Police State, and you simply haven't been pushed far enough yet to see it.

The way the state operates is on track to generate a revolution eventually.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    The Eric Frein Event showed the "Freedoms" you "have" when a Holy Cop gets murdered. Now they can continue throwing grenades at babies sleeping in their cribs all "innocent" and $#@!.
    Million-dollar idea: Manufacture grenade-resistant windows. Want to bet they'd sell like hotcakes?

Just imagine the first stupid bastard cops to thump a grenade against one of these, only to have it land in their own kissers. I'd pay money to see it. I'd pay extra to be able to cheer without fear of being the next person to experience the wrong end of a SWAT raid.

A triple-pane window, the middle being 1" thick bandit barrier. Shoot, you'd make a fortune just off sales in the South Bronx.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Million-dollar idea: Manufacture grenade-resistant windows. Want to bet they'd sell like hotcakes?

Just imagine the first stupid bastard cops to thump a grenade against one of these, only to have it land in their own kissers. I'd pay money to see it. I'd pay extra to be able to cheer without fear of being the next person to experience the wrong end of a SWAT raid.

A triple-pane window, the middle being 1" thick bandit barrier. Shoot, you'd make a fortune just off sales in the South Bronx.
    There is ballistic film that can be applied to existing windows that would work.

http://www.azalphaglass.com/Ballistic_Film.html

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast