Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frein Captured

Frein Captured

ABC is reporting that Frein has been captured alive.

We won't hear too much more about this outside of the high-fives and back-slapping from the regulator class. I don't think there will be a trial to answer some interesting questions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1993651

Suspected Pennsylvania cop killer Eric Frein captured: report
    The 31-year-old accused in the Sept. 12 ambush shooting that killed a state trooper and wounded a second was captured Thursday after a near two-month run, 6ABC reported.

His run is over.

Suspected Pennsylvania cop killer Eric Frein has been captured, according to a local report.

The 31-year-old accused in the Sept. 12 ambush shooting that killed a state trooper and wounded a second was captured Thursday afternoon after a near two-month run, 6ABC reported.

http://6abc.com/news/sources-suspect...ptured/373904/

POLICE: SUSPECTED COP KILLER ERIC FREIN CAPTURED

CANADENSIS, Pa. (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police confirm they have captured Eric Frein, the man accused of killing a trooper last month.

"I can confirm that we have taken Eric Frein into custody. Further information will be released at a later time," Tfc. Connie Devens, Pennsylvania State Police Community Services Officer, said in a statement.

Sources tell Action News, Frein was captured in a hangar after law enforcement closed in on him Thursday afternoon.

A law enforcement source called Frein a "coward."

Frein is charged with opening fire outside the Blooming Grove barracks on Sept. 12, killing Trooper Bryon Dickson and seriously wounding Trooper Alex Douglass.
    More details will be released this evening they said.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-30-2014 at 04:53 PM.

CNN is going into some detail about it.

-t

Anyone remember Rudolf?

Can you imagine how different this would have been if it was 12 guys instead of 1
    If the local population supported them instead of phoning in sighting tips.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Anyone remember Rudolf?

Can you imagine how different this would have been if it was 12 guys instead of 1

-t
    Much like the Ebola/US Healthcare system, a dozen Freins would overwhelm law enforcement. And if they coordinated their tactics? $#@!, the pigs would be cut to ribbons. Frein A carries out a diversion (local mall bomb threat), waits for pigs to arrive en masse, Freins B-L establish overlapping LOF with their .308's and its game over. Disburse and repeat with modified strategy.

Large occupational forces can never pacify local, 4th-gen, asymmetric warriors.

Catch him taking a "nappy?" If you've killed cops then you don't surrender. It'll be interesting to here how this went down.

CANADENSIS, Pa. (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police confirm they have captured Eric Frein, the man accused of killing a trooper last month.

"I can confirm that we have taken Eric Frein into custody. Further information will be released at a later time," Tfc. Connie Devens, Pennsylvania State Police Community Services Officer, said in a statement.

Sources tell Action News, Frein, 31, was captured in an aiport hangar Thursday afternoon.

Sources say Frein surrendered to federal marshals who were on routine patrol inside an abandoned airport hangar at the old Birchwood Pocono Airpark.

Frein told investigators he was armed and then gave up his weapon, sources tell Action News.

A law enforcement source called Frein a "coward."

http://6abc.com/news/sources-suspect...ptured/373904/

I will take this down, if and when I determine he is guilty of murder. Until then:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by presence; 10-30-2014 at 05:33 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Apparently the weather got him. Since the start, temps have dropped 30 degrees and it was below freezing at night.
    He had a hunting rifle with him when caught and the marshals service are the ones that tracked him down.
    He did not put up a fight.
    Like Dorner, he lost weapons and supplies in a car accident early on.
    I have no idea why he stayed in the area...
    I bet he is kicking himself right now for not taking flying lessons...

-t

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    ABC is reporting that Frein has been captured alive.

We won't hear too much more about this outside of the high-fives and back-slapping from the regulator class. I don't think there will be a trial to answer some interesting questions.
    Like this guy later found dead in his cell http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45881535/n.../#.VFLJqleHRvY
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Catch him taking a "nappy?" If you've killed cops then you don't surrender. It'll be interesting to here how this went down.
    I've spent time alone living off the land for up two weeks at a time. I can only imagine what two months and being hunted can do to a man.
    There's the law of 3s

3 minutes without oxygen and you die.
    3 hours without shelter in bad weather and you die.
    3 days with out water and you die (I've gone longer)
    3 weeks without food and you die (almost did that)
    3 months without love and you die

This all played hell on his psyche, I'm sure.
    Last edited by RJB; 10-30-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    3 months without love and you die

lol, I'm going on 30 years.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

They call Frein a coward, but it's hard to take that seriously coming from the law enforcement who rolled around en masse with automatic guns, armor, and dogs and harassed people who even remotely looked like Frein.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You have us

Apparently the weather got him. Since the start, temps have dropped 30 degrees and it was below freezing at night.
    He had a hunting rifle with him when caught and the marshals service are the ones that tracked him down.

-t
    He supposedly was a survivalist. So... I got nothing when they say weather was a factor.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you want it? Do you need it?

-t
    As soon as Boobus quits believing what the TeeVee says this'll become reality...

In the meantime however....

He supposedly was a survivalist. So... I got nothing when they say weather was a factor.
    So am I. I occasionally teach primitive and general survival skills but as Clint Eastwood says:

Fire becomes really important in freezing weather.
    That's hard to pull off when drones with thermal optics are out hunting for you.
    Build small and sit close and do it under a tree to break up the smoke.
    Still, that's quite a signature.

-t

-t
    I'm guessing that the people who do this stuff work on the escape plan as an afterthought or don't plan for contingencies. Over half the effort needs to go into the egress phase of the operation. Ingress and the raid itself are relatively easy in comparison to a successful egress.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    I'm guessing that the people who do this stuff work on the escape plan as an afterthought or don't plan for contingencies. Over half the effort needs to go into the egress phase of the operation. Ingress and the raid itself are relatively easy in comparison to a successful egress.
    Yeah, messing up his car must have put a serious dent in his plans. Still he had pre-positioned stuff all over so it seems like his plan was to stay in the area.
    Why on earth didn't he do this in the spring?
    I guess the trial is going to be his soapbox. Wonder why on earth he did this???

-t

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Agreed. I had thought that the car that was stolen and ended up in N.Y. was him. Why the hell remain in the area if all your caches are compromised? Either he is a dip$#@! or a psy-op.

Yeah, messing up his car must have put a serious dent in his plans. Still he had pre-positioned stuff all over so it seems like his plan was to stay in the area.
    Why on earth didn't he do this in the spring?
    I guess the trial is going to be his soapbox. Wonder why on earth he did this???

-t
    Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if he had a history with these 2 cops?
    I remember he left out some pipe bombs as booby traps but he could have killed a lot of cops with a scoped rifle.
    Maybe he thought he was going to get away with the original shooting and they wouldn't know who did it???

-t

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Did they break his nose?

If so, more indications of who the real cowards are.

Good run Eric.

I wonder if he had a history with these 2 cops?
    I remember he left out some pipe bombs as booby traps but he could have killed a lot of cops with a scoped rifle.
    Maybe he thought he was going to get away with the original shooting and they wouldn't know who did it???

-t
    If I recall, there were allegations in the other thread that the officer who lived - not the one who died - was invoked in some sort of affair with a person close to Frein (sister or wife or something).

That means you're dead inside.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast