Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frein Captured

They let filmstars get away with drug 'offences' time after time into rehab because they give people the impression or hope that escape is possible (or we wouldn't suspend disbelief when watching them in some state sanctioned support role)
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    I always get a little sad when someone gets captured that the powers that be really want. I guess, I just don't like any system that is inescapable. It doesn't really have to do much with the "crime". There is just something wrong with a system that always gets their man when they really want to. Don't like that.

Of course, they don't always get their man, when it is deemed a crime of low importance, like the murder of some nobody.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boo!!! I was Rooting for the guy. Sad they found him so close to home. I had hoped he'd be in another state. I'm sure he will see plenty of "just-us"

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This is a complicated case at first glance. I hope he had a legitimate reason for killing and injuring the state troopers. With that said, I'm not buying the whole coward angle being parroted on the news. When they send a SWAT team to your home at 3 AM, wouldn't that be considered "cowardly?"

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    When they send a SWAT team to your home at 3 AM, wouldn't that be considered "cowardly?"
    Absolutely!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a complicated case at first glance. I hope he had a legitimate reason for killing and injuring the state troopers. With that said, I'm not buying the whole coward angle being parroted on the news. When they send a SWAT team to your home at 3 AM, wouldn't that be considered "cowardly?"
    Yes , bad form in fact .

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    I always get a little sad when someone gets captured that the powers that be really want. I guess, I just don't like any system that is inescapable. It doesn't really have to do much with the "crime". There is just something wrong with a system that always gets their man when they really want to. Don't like that.

Of course, they don't always get their man, when it is deemed a crime of low importance, like the murder of some nobody.
    They don't even come close.

The only time you can count on them "getting their man" is when an orgasm of resources spew forth to catch somebody accused of killing one of the King's Men.

Report Shows High Number of Unsolved Murders in U.S.

Posted: Jun 04, 2010 12:58 AM EST Updated: Jun 04, 2010 10:31 AM EST

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/125931...-murders-in-us

LAS VEGAS- Each year 6,000 killers get away with murder in America. That's according to a study of FBI records. The study found the rate of solved homicides since 1980 nationwide is 63%. In Clark County, the rate is 57%.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    I see no reason to support this guy who probably killed 2 people.
    It's the "probably" that's important.

Innocent until PROVEN guilty is an essential to freedom- not vs/vs.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It's the "probably" that's important.

Exactly.
    There is an accusation that he shot the Cops.. but little proof of such. Just the media repeating the accusation.

just like the Dorner incident. Accusations,, repeated by media,, with no actual evidence presented.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

didn't put up a fight......yet he looks like Foreman after Ali kicked his ass......wait...he must've tripped getting into the car or somethin'...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    didn't put up a fight......yet he looks like Foreman after Ali kicked his ass......wait...he must've tripped getting into the car or somethin'...
    Poor bastard is gonna "trip on the soap in the shower" 100 times in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Poor bastard is gonna "trip on the soap in the shower" 100 times in the next few weeks.
    being in hell has many definitions...

i don't condone what he 'ALLEGEDLY' did................but i completely understand why...

With that said, I'm not buying the whole coward angle being parroted on the news.
    I can only assume they started spreading that meme when they picked up that some people were starting to push a hero meme online and around. Wouldn't want any other would-be shooters to think they would come off as heros/noble or any such idea. Make sure anybody wishing to copy his actions knows before hand that they will go down in the books as a coward.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I know this is sort of off topic for this thread, but I don't understand why you have such a double standard for cops. I can understand holding them up to the same standard as a normal citizen. And I can understand holding them up to Biblical standards. What I don't get, is why you randomly support the death penalty based on what appears to be solely ancap prejudice.
    What do you mean "ancap prejudice" exactly?

I explained why. Its because of the sheer amount of power involved. Those people have the legal right to have their way with you, and you will be killed if you resist. That's why.

You have made up your own set of capital crimes, 'Freedom Fanatics Torah' we could call it.
    I could take an accusation like this from a theonomist, but the average Christian just totally makes up their list of crimes as they go along. At least I have reasons for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I can only assume they started spreading that meme when they picked up that some people were starting to push a hero meme online and around. Wouldn't want any other would-be shooters to think they would come off as heros/noble or any such idea. Make sure anybody wishing to copy his actions knows before hand that they will go down in the books as a coward.
    That is the reason for the overwhelming cop response, and why they'll kill this man inside of two years.

You do not DARE raise your hand to a King's Man, knave,

I'm surprised they don't draw and quarter him and send his body parts to all four corners of the King's Realm, like they did to William Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    I will take this down, if and when I determine he is guilty of murder. Until then:

Hero for doing what? Either he shot someone unprovoked (and he's a murderer) or he didn't (and hes a guy running around in the woods for no particular reason).
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Hero for doing what? Either he shot someone unprovoked (and he's a murderer) or he didn't (and hes a guy running around in the woods for no particular reason).
    We really don't know what his motivations are. He could be a complete crackpot for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Tell that to the people on this thread who have already convicted the police of beating Frein.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

just like the Dorner incident. Accusations,, repeated by media,, with no actual evidence presented.
    What do you mean no evidence presented? Do you want them to fly you out to the crime scene so you can investigate yourself?

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

We really don't know what his motivations are. He could be a complete crackpot for all we know.
    True enough. He could have had a reason in his head to kill the cop, but that does not justify him in taking another human life. Unless he was in imminent danger, which does not seem to be the case in the initial shooting.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

What do you mean no evidence presented? Do you want them to fly you out to the crime scene so you can investigate yourself?
    uh...no...we get our facts from Hannity around here...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NO.
    That is what a trial is for. But he was executed (Dorner) without trial.

(the intent to execute was clear from the citizens shot)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

True enough. He could have had a reason in his head to kill the cop, but that does not justify him in taking another human life. Unless he was in imminent danger, which does not seem to be the case in the initial shooting.
    There is such a thing as Justifiable Homicide..
    I have no idea if this was the case. but then I have no idea if he was in, fact, the shooter.

It is clear that he was not "hunting cops" as was reported earlier. If he had been,, there would have been more dead cops.
    He may have been hiding simply because he knew he was set up for it.
    It is not likely he will get a fair trial
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

uh...no...we get our facts from Hannity around here...
    My point is, unless you go there yourself and see the evidence in person, there's always someone presenting the news to you. pcosmar always brings this up as a reason not to believe the "official story". But it is ALWAYS the case.

By his logic Frein might not even exist. He might be a completely made up person.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

By his logic Frein might not even exist. He might be a completely made up person.
    As with all stories presented by people that are known liars,, any story is questionable.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

As with all stories presented by people that are known liars,, any story is questionable.
    wouldn't it be nice to live in a society where everyone was truthful and forthright?...

This is why i donate to SETI....

wouldn't it be nice to live in a society where everyone was truthful and forthright?...
    It would be nice if honesty was not so damn rare.

If reporters actually asked questions, rather than parroting the "Official Reports". or worse yet,,copy/pasting AP and Reuters.

My personal suspicion,, after following this case loosely.. is that IF he did in fact kill this cop,, it was for a specific reason,, and whether that reason was a good one or not,,, would be up to a jury to decide.

There is obviously more to this than the propaganda outlets want to publish.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Really? He is a hero because for seven weeks he single-handedly outwitted a corrupt government who used 9.6 million FRNs worth of resources.

You and I know that, if innocent, he wasn't "running around in the woods for no particular reason."

There is such a thing as Justifiable Homicide..
    I have no idea if this was the case. but then I have no idea if he was in, fact, the shooter.

It is clear that he was not "hunting cops" as was reported earlier. If he had been,, there would have been more dead cops.
    He may have been hiding simply because he knew he was set up for it.
    It is not likely he will get a fair trial
    OK, I'll bite. This is what stinks about the whole story:

They found his SUV crashed in a swamp 3 days after the shooting. In it they found 2 rifle cases, supplies, his drivers licence and shell cases from the shooting...
    First off, his license plates would be enough to ID the SUV as his. Why did he leave his drivers licence in there? It sort of reminds me of that totally unscathed passport found on the ground in front of the WTC on 9/11 - really fishy.

Second, they didn't have the rifle until yesterday. You need physical possession of a firearm before you can forensically match ejection and fireing pin marks to it, so how did they know that brass was associated with the shooting?

They announced really too soon that he was captured with the murder weapon. Even being put in the front of the line and given a rush priority, that's way too fast for the results to definitely say that.

So yeah, some fishy things here.

-t

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Really? He is a hero because for seven weeks he single-handedly outwitted a corrupt government who used 9.6 million FRNs worth of resources.

You and I know that, if innocent, he wasn't "running around in the woods for no particular reason."
    Outwitting people we already know to be incompetent is a heroic thing? Causing millions of dollars to be wasted paying cops' over time is heroic?

Obama outwitted the american people and is wasting money; he must be a hero!

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

Or option three,, he is innocent and was running because he was accused and had no way of defending himself against the charge,, or those trying to kill him.

Or option 4,, he shot a criminal that is/was being protected by the State.

I have come to NO Conclusions.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast