Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Frein Captured

Yes he could have been innocent, and yes, he could have had good reason to do what he did in this particular case, but why we are ASSUMING those htings I don't know.

I hope the truth comes out at trial, whatever it is, but I don't expect it to.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lol, I'm going on 30 years.
    Pffft. I love you whether you like it or not.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Looks remarkably well maintained, even a fresh shave, for someone that's been in the woods for nearly two months.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Looks remarkably well maintained, even a fresh shave, for someone that's been in the woods for nearly two months.
    Two months, haggard, starved, stressed and beaten by the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Yes he could have been innocent, and yes, he could have had good reason to do what he did in this particular case, but why we are ASSUMING those htings I don't know.

I hope the truth comes out at trial, whatever it is, but I don't expect it to.
    No one can say with certainty what happened. But am I going to assume he is guilty? No, I will assume he is innocent. And as an innocent man who evaded statist thugs for so long, he has no doubt inspired many.

I think the critical mass of those who see cops for what they really are, is approaching.

He does look a bit chubby for a dude that's been on the lamb in the wild for two months. Took an ass whooping too. Probably while cuffed.

Seeing this picture reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He raised hogs back in the 80's and sold a bunch to an operator who came out to his place to pick up a load. Every hog that got a little aggressive, the buyer would take a thick piece of iron rebar and smash them in the face and break their noses. He didn't care about their health because they were going to slaughter, he just didn't want them fighting. My friend was pretty horrified, but they weren't his hogs anymore.

Frein belongs to the cops now.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Seeing this picture reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He raised hogs back in the 80's and sold a bunch to an operator who came out to his place to pick up a load. Every hog that got a little aggressive, the buyer would take a thick piece of iron rebar and smash them in the face and break their noses. He didn't care about their health because they were going to slaughter, he just didn't want them fighting. My friend was pretty horrified, but they weren't his hogs anymore.

Frein belongs to the cops now.
    Wonder how many copsuckers fully approve of whatever assbeating he was given?

Cops are pissed they couldn't just kill him outright.

More info. They caught him walking back to his hideout in the abandoned airport hanger. http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/30/us/pen...html?hpt=hp_t2

After nearly seven weeks on the run, suspected cop killer Eric Matthew Frein is in custody, Pennsylvania State Police spokeswoman Connie Devens said Thursday.

According to a local government official briefed on the matter, Frein was caught at an abandoned airport between Henryville and Tannersville. He was reportedly taken into custody without incident.

A U.S. Marshal's Service special operations team tracked Frein to the abandoned airport while it was in process of clearing the area, according to a law enforcement source with knowledge of the capture.

Its work, that source said, was also aided by intelligence and eyewitness accounts gathered throughout the course of the manhunt.

Frein was armed with two guns when he was arrested, according to another law enforcement source. One was a pistol and the other a rifle, the source said.

A separate law enforcement official told CNN that knives were recovered from Frein's hiding place, and that authorities are currently searching the area for more weapons.

Frein, 31, is suspected in the September 12 ambush shooting that left Cpl. Bryon Dickson dead and Trooper Alex T. Douglass wounded outside the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Blooming Grove.

"Let me assure everybody here ... justice will be served," Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett said Thursday night at a news conference about Frein's capture.

Prosecutors intend to seek the death penalty for Frein, Pike County District Attorney Raymond Tonkin told reporters.

The suspect is now sitting in a cell at the same barracks outside which the two officers were ambushed, authorities said. He was cuffed with Cpl. Dickson's handcuffs, officials said.

The search

The weeks-long search yielded a mishmash of purported personal effects.

Police have said they found an empty pack of Serbian cigarettes. Frein claims to have fought with Serbians in Africa and has studied Russian and Serbian languages, according to the FBI, which named him one of its Ten Most Wanted fugitives.

Two fully functional pipe bombs and soiled adult diapers were also found, perhaps used by Frein to stay in a stationary position for long periods of time.

Police have not spoken about a possible motive for the crime, other than that Frein has talked and written about hating law enforcement. Authorities have said a review of a computer hard drive used by Frein shows that he had planned the attack for years.

The manhunt involved as many as 1,000 officers at times, some from other states. The search for the self-styled survivalist cost at least several million dollars.

The only surprising thing is he has just a broken nose. How was he not shot 4,000 times by LEO's?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let me assure everybody here ... justice will be served," Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett said Thursday night at a news conference about Frein's capture.
    Oh, goody...

A law enforcement source called Frein a "coward."
    [T]he FBI [...] named him one of its Ten Most Wanted fugitives.
    The manhunt involved as many as 1,000 officers at times, some from other states. The search for [Frein] cost at least several million dollars.
    Frein, 31, is suspected in the [killing of Cpl. Bryon Dickson ... Frein] was cuffed with Cpl. Dickson's handcuffs, officials said.

"Let me assure everybody here ... justice just us will be served," Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett said [...]
    Fixed that for you, guv ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    No one can say with certainty what happened. But am I going to assume he is guilty? No, I will assume he is innocent. And as an innocent man who evaded statist thugs for so long, he has no doubt inspired many.

I think the critical mass of those who see cops for what they really are, is approaching.
    He should certainly be assumed innocent ACCORDING TO THE LAW but I'm personally not going to make any assumption. Admittedly, the fact that they cared this much to catch him is telling, but it could well just be that they felt like it was an insult to their honor that a "cop killer" was able to get away for so long.

If he IS guilty my moral assessment is going to be somewhat complicated and wishy-washy. I certainly understand why someone would want to lash out at the State like this. At the same time, cops are so brainwashed themselves into thinking their actions are justified, and 90% of the populace with them, that I have a hard time just saying "yeah, I don't really care what happens to them, period." I think its sort of hypocritical for the State to sentence him for this, but I'd have a hard time (as a juror) voting "not guilty" if there was loads of eviddence that he did it combined with no evidence of a better motive than just "he was a cop."

Regarding "what cops are", they are definitely aggressors, the problem is that they often don't realize it. I don't think that's in and of itself on the same level as committing murder. It CAN be, but I don't think it automatically is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Wonder how many copsuckers fully approve of whatever assbeating he was given?

Cops are pissed they couldn't just kill him outright.
    If they killed him without a trial I'd support putting them to death for murder. If they beat him up I'd sentence them for assault, and the penalty should still be death because they have the might of the State defending said assault. But of course, the State protects its own.

If they killed him without a trial I'd support putting them to death for murder. If they beat him up I'd sentence them for assault, and the penalty should still be death because they have the might of the State defending said assault. But of course, the State protects its own.
    I know this is sort of off topic for this thread, but I don't understand why you have such a double standard for cops. I can understand holding them up to the same standard as a normal citizen. And I can understand holding them up to Biblical standards. What I don't get, is why you randomly support the death penalty based on what appears to be solely ancap prejudice.

You have made up your own set of capital crimes, 'Freedom Fanatics Torah' we could call it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Anti Federalist: Oh, goody...

Did he say it with an evil grin while cracking his knuckles and putting on latex gloves? Coz I got a feeling Frein is going to find out the meaning of justice by a whole lot of men in blue. Not sure if Frein has enough bones in his body to receive all the justice he's about to be given.

I see no reason to support this guy who probably killed 2 people.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    How dare you?! you gotta pick a side, cuz everyone else is doin' it!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

yay, Halloween is un-cancelled.

Last edited by aGameOfThrones; 10-31-2014 at 12:26 AM.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dumbass. Can't believe he was within a thousand miles of there.

They used Bryon Dickson's handcuffs, and drove Frein off in Dickson's old squad car. How petty and cheesy.

Since I doubt he was cuffed originally with Dickson's handcuffs, I can only assume they kept them around and changed the cuffs out.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    1 dead, 1 wounded.

-t

If he planned it for years, then it's hard to figure why he did it so close to their den. He had to figure a whole lot of them would be scrambled in minutes. Also hard to figure why he'd do it with cold whether approaching rather than in April.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    They used Bryon Dickson's handcuffs, and drove Frein off in Dickson's old squad car. How petty and cheesy.

Since I doubt he was cuffed originally with Dickson's handcuffs, I can only assume they kept them around and changed the cuffs out.
    Don't worry, the cops aren't done jacking off just yet. They are going to rub this in Frein's and everybody else's faces for as long as they can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Maybe they'll make him live in Dickson's house,adopt his kids and give him his old job with a promotion.

He should certainly be assumed innocent ACCORDING TO THE LAW but I'm personally not going to make any assumption. Admittedly, the fact that they cared this much to catch him is telling, but it could well just be that they felt like it was an insult to their honor that a "cop killer" was able to get away for so long.
    Well, it is more than just about the law. And I am more of a no assumptions type of guy too, but this is about reputation. I think you're forgetting...

The institution of government is evil. By worldwide standards, our government is corrupt. It has been known to utilize false flags regularly. The very institution of a police force is evil. By our government's standard, our police force is corrupt.

Couple that with that fact that I been presented zero evidence of any crime.

If an 'assumption' were to ever be made, this one is it. Am I saying definitively that he is innocent? No. I am saying there is zero reason to believe otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lol, I'm going on 30 years.
    But I've always had the impression that you were older than 30.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eric Frein surrendered to U.S. marshals, did not put up a fight, state police said

They ordered him to surrender and fall to his knees, Noonan said, and Frein complied.

funny looks like they beat his face in

Last edited by presence; 10-31-2014 at 07:35 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

"He got on his knees and surrendered his face to the officer's fists peacefully"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I always get a little sad when someone gets captured that the powers that be really want. I guess, I just don't like any system that is inescapable. It doesn't really have to do much with the "crime". There is just something wrong with a system that always gets their man when they really want to. Don't like that.

Of course, they don't always get their man, when it is deemed a crime of low importance, like the murder of some nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He supposedly was a survivalist. So... I got nothing when they say weather was a factor.
    "If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'."

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast