Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Frein Captured

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post

They announced really too soon that he was captured with the murder weapon. Even being put in the front of the line and given a rush priority, that's way too fast for the results to definitely say that.

So yeah, some fishy things here.
    -t
    Yeah,, sort of like Dorner"s weapon,, (which he never used)
    The sniper rifle that was displayed after his death.

Did they recover that intact rifle from the burned out home,, or from his burned out truck?

Last edited by pcosmar; 10-31-2014 at 01:50 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Outwitting people we already know to be incompetent is a heroic thing? Causing millions of dollars to be wasted paying cops' over time is heroic?

Obama outwitted the american people and is wasting money; he must be a hero!
    He outwitted the modern surveillance state, not some beat cop.

And really? You seriously think he spent that money? Did he collect that money? Did he sign the check? My goodness, assign responsibility where you know it is due. Our corrupt government wasted that money.

You last statement does not follow.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It would be nice if honesty was not so damn rare.

If reporters actually asked questions, rather than parroting the "Official Reports". or worse yet,,copy/pasting AP and Reuters.

My personal suspicion,, after following this case loosely.. is that IF he did in fact kill this cop,, it was for a specific reason,, and whether that reason was a good one or not,,, would be up to a jury to decide.

There is obviously more to this than the propaganda outlets want to publish.
    I'm pretty well convinced, after checking out evidence dug up by independent investigators on other websites, that this whole thing was a police drill scenario and most of the story is fabricated. People will believe what they want to believe I guess....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good run Eric.
    Got a neg rep for that.

I stand by it.

Good run...made a whole squadron of the hut hutting police state look like a bunch of jackasses, and helped to keep them from ruining other people's lives and days, (see graphics posted that show tickets and police actions down by some +40% in the effected counties) for a full seven weeks.

Maybe some baby burning SWAT raid never happened because the $#@! cops were too busy hunting down the desperate and dangerous Eric Frein.

Don't you mean that people will disbelieve what they want to disbelieve?

The news report that a US Gov paid rocket launch crashed is automatically believed, because it fits with a 'the government is incompetent' worldview. On the flip side, any news story which could appear negative for liberty causes is automatically disbelieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

The news report that a US Gov paid rocket launch crashed is automatically believed, because it fits with a 'the government is incompetent' worldview. On the flip side, any news story which could appear negative for liberty causes is automatically disbelieved.
    I do not start with any preconceived notion,, beyond that the government and media are essentially dishonest.

I observe.. I seek information elsewhere. and I sometimes come to a conclusion,,

Regardless,, I start with a position of skepticism. I make my own decisions and come to my own conclusions on what I believe.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems to me to be the same thing. 6 or a half dozen?

Exploding rocket had video evidence, at least. Evidence of the actual background of the person purported to be "Eric Frein" is very, very different than the background presented by the media and is in no way aligned with libertarian ideology. Unless one considers being an avid communist and a military intelligence operative to be "libertarian".

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Got a neg rep for that.

I stand by it.

Good run...made a whole squadron of the hut hutting police state look like a bunch of jackasses, and helped to keep them from ruining other people's lives and days, (see graphics posted that show tickets and police actions down by some +40% in the effected counties) for a full seven weeks.

Maybe some baby burning SWAT raid never happened because the $#@! cops were too busy hunting down the desperate and dangerous Eric Frein.

The Eric Frein Event showed the "Freedoms" you "have" when a Holy Cop gets murdered. Now they can continue throwing grenades at babies sleeping in their cribs all "innocent" and $#@!.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Regardless,, I start with a position of skepticism. I make my own decisions and come to my own conclusions on what I believe.
    Okay, starting from a position of skepticism, what makes more sense:

1) The government executed a poorly organized $10 million manhunt to find a self-trained "survivalist" criminal and only found him due to luck.

2) The government executed a flawless false flag with 0 leaks whatsoever, used the situation for 0 legislative benefit, and ended the operation after 7 weeks having accomplished... what, closing some park land during the hunting season? Inconveniencing locals? Harassing a guy who walks to work?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

1) The government executed a poorly organized $10 million manhunt to find a self-trained "survivalist" criminal and only found him due to luck.

2) The government executed a flawless false flag with 0 leaks whatsoever, used the situation for 0 legislative benefit, and ended the operation after 7 weeks having accomplished... what, closing some park land during the hunting season? Inconveniencing locals? Harassing a guy who walks to work?
    1 sounds like SOP.

2 well, they established a precedent for violating peoples civil rights and got practice doing martial law, Just like Boston and got practive doing manhunts and using shiny new cop toys. Doing a zero leak false flag isn't hard if there are only a handful of conspirators and they are the ones giving the orders and finally it's a bit early for any legislation to come out of this. Might want to watch PA elections, though...

-t

2 well, they established a precedent for violating peoples civil rights and got practice doing martial law, Just like Boston and got practive doing manhunts and using shiny new cop toys. Doing a zero leak false flag isn't hard if there are only a handful of conspirators and they are the ones giving the orders and finally it's a bit early for any legislation to come out of this.
    So, no tangible benefit.
    Pinochet is the model

So, no tangible benefit.
    As many tangible benefits as can be derived from a 'realistic' training exercise. I'm still not entirely clear on how this whole thing went down but my bet based on extensive research (admittedly by others) is that "Eric Frein", a highly trained military intelligence officer, was set loose in the woods as the target of a manhunt under a fake story perpetuated by the media, thus giving local and federal authorities free reign to do things they wouldn't otherwise be able to do. Cordoning off neighborhoods, playing in the woods for weeks with their toys at taxpayer expense, testing public reactions and compliance to warrantless searches, "shelter in place" orders, prohibition of use of public land on order alone (agenda 21-esque), etc. There is evidence that an active shooter drill scenario was scheduled for 2014, as far back as 2012, in the same county that this occurred in.

There was the original report of a cop being shot and a person-of-interest being immediately taken into custody but that narrative quickly was replaced by the Frein survivalist story. Not sure if there really was a shooting in the very beginning but I'm convinced everything that happened after those initial reports was drill scenarios. We'll probably never know the exact story but it's most certainly NOT the story the media and LEO brass have been passing off.

Never let a crisis go to waste, after all.

(eta: if anyone wants a link to the evidence and research just PM me)
    Last edited by devil21; 10-31-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Wonder how many copsuckers fully approve of whatever assbeating he was given?

Cops are pissed they couldn't just kill him outright.
    Why couldn't they... why didn't they?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    He's going to be more useful alive.

They can jack off the police state in our faces even longer with his life spared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    1) he surrendered
    2) The Marshal Service arrested him, not the cops.

-t

I was hoping he'd escape the area and never get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    I always get a little sad when someone gets captured that the powers that be really want. I guess, I just don't like any system that is inescapable. It doesn't really have to do much with the "crime". There is just something wrong with a system that always gets their man when they really want to. Don't like that.

Of course, they don't always get their man, when it is deemed a crime of low importance, like the murder of some nobody.
    Yeah, I can sympathize with that.

1) he surrendered

-t
    These two facts lead me to believe that he was watching them more closely than they will give him credit for, and that he executed a well-reasoned strategy to surrender with the maximum chances of living through it.

Whether he lives through trial and his ultimate delivery to prison or the gallows is another matter.

1) he surrendered

-t

Its my understanding that they weren't even looking for him and stumbled upon him during a routine airport patrol. Frein was unarmed.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Its my understanding that they weren't even looking for him and stumbled upon him during a routine airport patrol. Frein was unarmed.
    It's hard to justify installing air conditioning in an unarmed man.

-t

Maybe it is a false flag I haven't checked the area this happened in but I wonder if there is some kind of gun grab bill or something in the state congress this happened in?

Anyway I could think of a lot better way to spend my time than plotting to kill anyone for any reason. Killing is stupid, thinking about killing is stupid but, on the other hand maybe it is a way of culling the stupid.

I think I will go see if I can find some sunshine and rainbows somewheres...

Of those choices I would take choice 2.
    Zero leaks because only a few knew that the flag was false,, all the cops are dumb-asses just following orders. (like they would question orders anyway) And they were well paid anyway.
    As to what benefit,,
    I expect that the "police need more support" will be trotted out. And the locals need to be conditioned to the police state.

Perhaps they wanted to flush out any would be supporters. I am guessing there are several potential "benefits" that I have not even considered.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's hard to justify installing air conditioning in an unarmed man.

-t
    It's a wonder they didn't do it anyway and arm him afterwards.

This is beginning to look like a false flag. Wake up, Sheeple.
    They probably had him in a holding cell for 2 months then released him Wednesday when they were ready to "capture" him
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    He outwitted the modern surveillance state, not some beat cop.

And really? You seriously think he spent that money? Did he collect that money? Did he sign the check? My goodness, assign responsibility where you know it is due. Our corrupt government wasted that money.
    I think we can all agree (except for Squarepusher, below) that Frein is a pretty bright guy. He knew this type of manhunt would happen; he anticipated it and planned for it, apparently for years. What was accomplished? Millions of dollars wasted. An innocent man dead (yes, he's a cop. Cops are people. A lot aren't good people. Many are criminals. There is no reason to assume this one was, though, and CERTAINLY no reason has been presented, legal or otherwise, to justify his murder). Judging by how this forum has rallied behind him, I wouldn't be surprised if he delivers some faux-liberty manifesto next.

Everyone on this forum knows our government is corrupt and wastes money. Most people in this COUNTRY accept that, to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    This is beginning to look like a false flag. Wake up, Sheeple.
    They probably had him in a holding cell for 2 months then released him Wednesday when they were ready to "capture" him
    You literally just made that up. On the spot. There is no more evidence of that then there is that I was born on Mars. But you don't know where I was born, and Mars is the furthest away thing I can think of at the moment, so I'm just going to claim I was born there. Now accept it as true or you're a sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    The Eric Frein Event showed the "Freedoms" you "have" when a Holy Cop gets murdered. Now they can continue throwing grenades at babies sleeping in their cribs all "innocent" and $#@!.

Jesus H Christ, I thought this was a forum that believed in INDIVIDUAL rights. The cop Frein shot HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THROWING GRENADES AT BABIES! As far as we know, he was just like every other cop; someone to be wary around, likely a jerk, but not someone you can simply shoot on sight.

Frein has had internet access; if he wanted to give his side of the story, if he was being framed for example, why hasn't he? This doesn't make him GUILTY, but it makes these wide eyed "maybe he had a good reason!" theories seem even more ridiculous.
    Last edited by jonhowe; 10-31-2014 at 11:33 PM.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Frein has had internet access; if he wanted to give his side of the story, if he was being framed for example, why hasn't he? This doesn't make him GUILTY, but it makes these wide eyed "maybe he had a good reason!" theories seem even more ridiculous.
    SIMPLY ACCESSING THAT $#@! IS HOW THEY TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU.

-t

SIMPLY ACCESSING THAT $#@! IS HOW THEY TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU.

-t
    He allegedly used the internet to plan this attack for years. He had time to put up a manifesto had wanted to. Unless every piece of information we're getting is false (in which case there may BE no Frein!), this was not a spur of the moment thing; his pre-planning was what allowed him to survive/evade for 7 weeks. It was premeditated, planned, supplies were hidden strategically, and if he had wanted to give a reason for the attack he could have.

Unless he dies in the next couple of days, in custody, we're going to get to hear his side at some point. I honestly worry he's going to come out with a "if only we had voted Ron Paul" type statement, but perhaps I'm just being paranoid due to all the hero worship of an alleged murderer on this forum (I've really never seen anything like it!).

Also, they tracked him down and DIDN'T kill him. We should be glad of that, and I'm sure he counts himself as lucky, given how trigger happy cops often are (or, maybe he's just smart and made sure the Marshals got him 1st, as someone mentioned. In which case I'm sure he'll be smart enough to get at least some of his story out. Assuming he has one, and it's something other than "I hate cops and shot some").

We SHOULD be outraged that they obviously beat the $#@! out of the guy before they got him in front of the cameras. We SHOULD be outraged that police agencies waste money and abuse power every single day. We SHOULD be outraged that cops are disproportionately thuggish and nasty. But we should NOT be calling an alleged murderer a hero just because his victim was a random cop instead of a random 'civilian'.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Jesus H Christ, I thought this was a forum that believed in INDIVIDUAL rights. The cop Frein shot HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THROWING GRENADES AT BABIES! As far as we know, he was just like every other cop; someone to be wary around, likely a jerk, but not someone you can simply shoot on sight.
    Surely you already know individual rights aren't really recognized by the laws on the books in this country or in the assortment of states involved in this empire. Find me a cop "on the beat" that hasn't locked someone up for a crime without a victim and you will have found that needle in a barn full of haystacks.

You want us to sit back and take it while hoping that in another hundred years of voting things change while they kill or cage us.

As far as I'm concerned, the war on drugs is the war on us and I realize who my enemy is. He and she wear badges and uniforms and they put that target on themselves. Good riddance to them when they get their comeuppance.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Surely you already know individual rights aren't really recognized by the laws on the books in this country or in the assortment of states involved in this empire. Find me a cop "on the beat" that hasn't locked someone up for a crime without a victim and you will have found that needle in a barn full of haystacks.

You want us to sit back and take it while hoping that in another hundred years of voting things change while they kill or cage us.

As far as I'm concerned, the war on drugs is the war on us and I realize who my enemy is. He and she wear badges and uniforms and they put that target on themselves. Good riddance to them when they get their comeuppance.
    The REAL enemy is the everyday person who obediently pays his taxes and obeys unjust laws.......because if no one did as they were told, Hitler would have just been a crazy nutjob preaching on the corner.

Read Larken Rose's new book, "The Most Dangerous Superstition", he lays it out much better than I ever could.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    The REAL enemy is the everyday person who obediently pays his taxes and obeys unjust laws.......because if no one did as they were told, Hitler would have just been a crazy nutjob preaching on the corner.

Read Larken Rose's new book, "The Most Dangerous Superstition", he lays it out much better than I ever could.
    I own the book. I just haven't read it yet. Probably because it's going to be a lot of stuff that I already know.

The author also made this video:

But here's the thing; if a kidnapper without a badge or uniform attacks me, people like jonhowe are ok with me killing them. Put that magic cloak on them and I'm just supposed to put up with it.

Admittedly, to me it would have been even better had Frein been in court or in the process of being arrested when he started shooting. The authorities don't recognize our rights and the people that support them don't either for the most part. I can't help but supporting targeting those in charge of violating us. They chose that job. Deal with the consequences.
    Last edited by fr33; 11-01-2014 at 01:01 AM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast