Thread: Big Money Waiting on the Sidelines For JEB BUSH

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Big Money Waiting on the Sidelines For JEB BUSH

The oligarchy is getting prepped. The gravy train shall not be stopped.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-j...n-2016-2014-10
    Business Insider spoke to top GOP donors who indicated many of the party's top fundraisers were ready to back Bush.

"He will get the backing," SkyBridge Capital founder Anthony Scaramucci said. "People will be stepping over themselves."

More importantly, it seems some key Republican donors are waiting until Bush decides whether to run before giving money to any other potential candidates.

One top investor who regularly donates to GOP candidates expressed support for Bush and a reluctance to make 2016 contributions until Bush makes his choice. Several other major donors are also staying on the sidelines until Bush decides, the investor said.

Steele said this sentiment was echoed throughout the GOP establishment.

"I think that's reflective of the general view around the party as a whole, not just within the donor class. I think there's a lot of anticipation, particularly in light of the family's movement towards a potential run," Steele said when asked about the comments from donors. "That makes a lot of sense, and it's consistent with what I'm hearing on the ground as well."
    Last edited by AuH20; 10-30-2014 at 11:13 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good, just so long as they keep RMoney out of it.

I couldn't go through that again.

No doubt in my mind that the MSM and Republican establishment will try to rig the game in favor of Jeb this time around.

Jeb is universally rejected by the Republican voter right now but give Foxnews and Neocon talk radio enough time of them having a never ending orgasm for Jeb and trashing everyone else, they will eventually change peoples opinions. No doubt Neocon talk radio will be daily claiming that we must vote for Jeb to prevent a Hillary Clinton Presidency.

I expect the entire cast of Neocon clowns to support Jeb. If he wins I predict Rubio and Bachman will be in his admin. Bachman will be the media's pick for moderate Jeb reaching out to the hard right.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

And everyone else with a functioning brain doesn't care because they would never vote for him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Nobody I know takes any of the Bushes seriously anymore.

These people live in another dimension. Or maybe I do. I guess this is reality right here, and it $#@!ing sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

**Conspiracy theory alert**

It doesn't matter if no one would vote for Jeb. All that is necessary is to change the perception.

When polls starts showing that Jeb is leading the field, and Rush/Hannity/FOXNews start talking about Jeb (glowingly) 80% of the time, it won't matter whether anyone votes for him or not. The election can be rigged as usual, and no one would question because they have perceived Jeb as the front-runner all along....thanks to manipulation between the GOP establishment and their lapdogs in the conservative media (and their friends at Diebold).

'GOP establishment gets behind Hillary 2016'

With Jeb Bush in the race, Glenn Beck becomes our 2015-2016 friend. I see him supporting Rand over Cruz and Huck, and he hates Jeb Bush and the GOP establishment.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glad to hear the enemy is determined to waste their money on this horse's ass. Suits me famously.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post

It doesn't matter if no one would vote for Jeb. All that is necessary is to change the perception.

When polls starts showing that Jeb is leading the field, and Rush/Hannity/FOXNews start talking about Jeb (glowingly) 80% of the time, it won't matter whether anyone votes for him or not. The election can be rigged as usual, and no one would question because they have perceived Jeb as the front-runner all along....thanks to manipulation between the GOP establishment and their lapdogs in the conservative media (and their friends at Diebold).
    This.

Our political opponent is Diebold, or whatever it's calling itself these days. We must do more than get out the vote and influence the vote. We must help count the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    'GOP establishment gets behind Hillary 2016'
    And? When has, for example, Rupert Murdoch ever not done all he could to help get a Democrat elected president?

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    With Jeb Bush in the race, Glenn Beck becomes our 2015-2016 friend. I see him supporting Rand over Cruz and Huck, and he hates Jeb Bush and the GOP establishment.
    Oh, Lord, not again. Yeah, yeah, he's coming around. And he'll keep coming around--for exactly sixteen more months, and then it's Beckstabbing Season again.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-31-2014 at 11:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Our political opponent is Diebold, or whatever it's calling itself these days. We must do more than get out the vote and influence the vote. We must help count the vote!
    You got that one right.

Well, we will have to bring out the small donations en masse to combat the big money establishment.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

This is the elite's master formula. They own/control the major media/polling/election process, so they set the table with biased coverage (Bush, Clinton rah rah rah prattling 24/7) that they reinforce with massaged polls designed to conform with their editorial decisions (hence Paul was omitted from most of them in 2007). Then election fraud validates both the MSM blackout and poll results. My point continues to be that Rand needs a sufficient counter attack to undo the rigged proceedings that are definitely coming around again.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

I think you overestimate the voters.

the only way to stop it is to threaten a 3rd party run. Wall street would prefer Jeb, but if the choice is Hillary or Warren vs Rand they would take Rand. money won't do it-they will always have more.

Some money needs to go into revealing what Jeb really is and now and targeted toward those who typically vote the party line. Showing him up on his record now while people are really sick of Democrats.

He supports Common Core
    He supported the bank bailouts
    He supports the Drug War
    He supports amnesty for illegals

Etc etc

And from a libertarian perspective, he was an original signer of the letter to Congress from the PNAC promoting global dominance through war. Although that won't matter to the hawks.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 11-02-2014 at 09:37 AM.