Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Americans face post-foreclosure hell as wages garnished, assets seized

Good. A bunch of clueless clowns borrowing money to be irresponsible, and then are horrified when they thought they could just dump their losses on someone else--only to find out they are on the hook.

I have no problem with these people getting chased down. They should be. They gambled and lost. They had NO PROBLEM borrowing ridiculous amounts of money, but now they have a problem with paying it back. The fact they thought they could just walk away with a bad credit score is hilarious that they are now being slapped with real consequences. They're big boys and girls taking out these loans. SURPRISE! You can't just borrow $250k and dump the $180k home and its $70k loss on someone else.

It's disgusting people won't just eat their losses. They just jump ship and decide not to pay on a mortgage they chose to take out. CLEARLY they were speculating and not wanting to make these homes their homes, because WHO CARES what your home value goes to from year to year??? If I took out a loan and my house dropped 20% in value, why would I just foreclose? I would never do that. These selfish pricks borrowed this money with no problem understanding their mortgage payment was X, but then they bounced out when the value of the home went down. Regardless of what the home value deflated to, they knew getting into the mortgage what the payments were going to be.

To top it off, these jackasses would raid the homes and rip out copper piping, not pay the taxes, not maintain it, and suck it dry and dump it on the banks. Hardly do I defend banks, but it takes a serious piece of $#@! to do this. Unfortunately, most people are like this. They take no responsibility, and try to take as much as they can. Glad they are getting squeezed years later--let it be a lesson you can't be a jackass and just think you can borrow whatever you want and just walk away the moment things get slightly difficult.

All these homeowners with no loyalty. Buying homes and then dumping them.
    Last edited by Gaddafi Duck; 11-04-2014 at 08:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just a public service reminder:

Do not sign a recourse mortgage as the borrower. Never, never, never.

Also, since he never withdrew his insults towards me (via rep message) and towards debt collectors: Think twice before loaning to Brian4Liberty.

That is all.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12