Thread: Former Ohio State Trooper Admits Coercing Female Motorists into Sex Acts During Traffic Stops

Former Ohio State Trooper Admits Coercing Female Motorists into Sex Acts During Traffic Stops

Yet another isolated case of this sort of thing.

Maybe it's like in the cases of the CHP trooper stealing naughty photos from an kidnapee's cell phone, and the Texas school cop who was trying to get undies and socks from women during stops -- both said it's a "game" amongst officers to do those sorts of things. Boys will be boys ...

He should be facing rape and other charges at the state level too, but I'm sure all he will get is whatever the minimum sentence is on the civil rights violation charge.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/former-ohio...-acts/29426030

Former Ohio trooper admits forcing women into sexual acts
    Acts were in exchange for dropping traffic charges

UPDATED 7:42 AM EDT Oct 30, 2014

COLUMBUS (AP) —A former state trooper accused of forcing female motorists into sexual acts in exchange for dropping traffic charges pleaded guilty on Wednesday to violating their civil rights.

Bryan Lee, who was a member of the Ohio State Highway Patrol, also pleaded guilty to cyberstalking involving threatening messages sent to a woman pulled over twice within a month's time, the U.S. Department of Justice said.

Lee's guilty plea in federal court in Columbus followed an investigation into traffic stops performed by him from 2006 through October of last year.

The government said Lee acknowledged forcing women into sex acts while they were under arrest or handcuffed and photographing some of the acts. No sentencing date was set. Lee faces up to nine years in federal prison.

snip

Lee also took a photo of a female passenger without her shirt on in exchange for dropping charges against the driver, Cvetan said.

The patrol asked the FBI for assistance, and Lee was placed on desk duty when the investigation began, then he resigned in November 2013 ahead of being fired, Cvetan said.

"Public trust is one of our No. 1 priorities, and individuals like this tend to compromise that trust," Cvetan said. "That's exactly why we moved swiftly to have him removed from our organization and pursued the criminal charges against him."

The patrol extends its "sincere concern" for the victims, Cvetan said.

snip
    Last edited by SeanTX; 10-30-2014 at 09:50 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Public trust is one of our No. 1 priorities, and individuals like this tend to compromise that trust," Cvetan said. "That's exactly why we moved swiftly to have him removed from our organization and pursued the criminal charges against him."

The patrol extends its "sincere concern" for the victims, Cvetan said.
    Tend to?

Yet another isolated case
    Excellent work, Officers, at removing one of these bad apples from your otherwise great and honorable organization.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This article is obviously a fake. A police officer would never do this.

You know... Admit to such a thing.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I always thought this was standard practice. Don't women like being able to get out of legal violations?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I always thought this was standard practice. Don't women like being able to get out of legal violations?
    Indeed. It was a voluntary choice. She didnt have to take off her shirt, she could have chosen the ticket.

I thought people here liked voluntaryism. Shrug.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Maybe it's like in the cases of the CHP trooper stealing naughty photos from an kidnapee's cell phone, and the Texas school cop who was trying to get undies and socks from women during stops -- both said it's a "game" amongst officers to do those sorts of things.
    AFAICT, Quinn (the badged creep heroic LEO in Texas) did not actually say anything about it being a game.

I think that was just a tongue-in-cheek inference offered by aGameOfThrones: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5684430
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Go to reddit bad cop no donut. There are at least two cop sexual assault each day. Studies have been done that show police sexual abuse is rampant. I'd bring up some links but the key words "university study show police sexual abuse" bring up everything but the study on police sexual abuse.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the hits (and creepy rapist pigs) keep coming -- the only thing surprising in this case is that they put him on unpaid leave before firing him.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/bbpd-office...pping/29439582
    BBPD: Officer faces charges of armed sexual battery, kidnapping
    Officer Stephen J. Maiorino arrested, police say
    UPDATED 12:27 PM EDT Oct 31, 2014

An eight-year veteran of the Boynton Beach Police Department was arrested Thursday and accused of kidnapping and raping a woman at gunpoint.

Officer Stephen Maiorino was charged with armed sexual battery and armed kidnapping.

"Maiorino will be fired from the police department," said Boynton Beach Police Chief Jeffery Katz at an afternoon news conference.

According to Katz, Maiorino was on duty and transporting a 20-year-old woman to the police station on Oct. 15.

The woman told investigators Maiorino instead drove her to an isolated area and forced her at gunpoint to have sex with him on the hood of his police car.

The police report said the woman's DNA was found on Maiorino's underwear and on a used condom found at the scene.

snip

"I am both disturbed and disgusted by the nature of the complaint," Katz said.

Katz said the officer was placed on unpaid leave until he can be fired.

snip

At this point, I could see the cops showing up to stop an armed robbery and the victim pleading with the robber to defend them from the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

He's an upstanding fellow compared to this one....

“GOOD COP” POINTS GUN AT GIRL AND STARTS RAPING HER, “I’LL KILL YOUR FAMILY IF YOU TELL ANYONE!”

A Boynton Beach police officer raped a 20-year-old woman at gunpoint on the hood of his marked police car, according to a police report.
    Officer Stephen Maiorino, 35, was charged with armed sexual battery, armed kidnapping and unlawful compensation or reward for official behavior Thursday by the state attorney’s office.
    The incident happened Oct. 15 when a woman was left stranded in the city after a friend she was driving with was arrested on DUI charges, according to the police report.

Maiorino offered to drive the woman to the police station where she could wait for someone to pick her up.

When they arrived, the woman tried to leave the police car but Maiorino grabbed her by the wrist and told her she would be arrested if she didn’t perform oral sex on him, according to the report.

Scared, she agreed and the officer drove off 20 blocks north of the department, which is located near the intersection of Seacrest and Boynton Beach boulevards, to an abandoned field.

Before Maiorino raped her on the hood of his police cruiser, he told her to strip, according to the report. A used condom and other evidence were found in the field the next day by investigators.

She said she was face down, held in place on the hood with his right hand.

During the assault, she told police, she looked back at her attacker and saw the gun in his left hand.

Once he was finished, Maiorino told the woman to get dressed and added that he would kill her and her family if she told anyone, according to the report.

Over the radio in his car, officers asked where he and the woman were: They said the woman’s family was at the station waiting to take the 20 year old home. According to radio logs from that day, almost an hour had passed since he made the initial contact with dispatch that he was on his way to drop the woman off to wait for her family.
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...#__federated=1

Edit: SeanTX beat me to it. +rep.

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Indeed. It was a voluntary choice. She didnt have to take off her shirt, she could have chosen the ticket.

Only if amongst equals.

"I am both disturbed and disgusted by the nature of the complaint," Katz said.
    I guess that is as close to a SWLOD as we can get.

I'll take it, I suppose.

Note the weasel words, however.

Not disgusted and disturbed by the actions of this cop, or even alleged actions.

No, disgusted by the "nature of the complaint".

authoritarian personalities = aggressive behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He's an upstanding fellow compared to this one....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...#__federated=1

Edit: SeanTX beat me to it. +rep.

So thanks to a DUI stop the woman ends up getting raped. Glad the PD protected and served the community.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post

THere is no voluntaryism at gunpoint. I'm running out of patience for the subhuman animals in blue. No offense intended to the few cops that actually do have moral compasses and are just wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    At this point, I could see the cops showing up to stop an armed robbery and the victim pleading with the robber to defend them from the police.
    lol! I can to. We live in such a sick and twisted society.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This $#@! happened 30 minutes from my home.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/pa...030-story.html

Officer Stephen J. Maiorino, an eight-year veteran of the department who was in an episode of the TV show "Cops" in 2010,..... (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not one of our heroes!?!?! )

(snip)

His personnel file, which the city provided to the media, shows he has received numerous commendations, including "Officer of the Month" in March 2010.