Thread: Frein Reward Just Keeps Going Up; Now $1,600,000

Frein Reward Just Keeps Going Up; Now $1,600,000

Was:

Then:

Later:

Currently:

Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 10-30-2014 at 12:15 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    they must really have no idea where this guy is

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    they must really have no idea where this guy is
    And if you did know the whereabouts of Frein, maybe you would hold off informing the police until that reward hits, say, $5,000,000. With the rate it's rising, there's no rush.

You sure that's not reward for winning different lotteries they are advertising? Last article I saw about a reward on Frein was for 175,000.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/day...rein-1.1777920

And those images have different PA lottery ad logos at the bottom of the screen, maybe on rotation?
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    You sure that's not reward for winning different lotteries they are advertising? Last article I saw about a reward on Frein was for 175,000.

And those images have different PA lottery ad logos at the bottom of the screen, maybe on rotation?
    I think you might be right. I found some sites saying the reward was 1.6 million before posting this, but they're all blogs, so I guess they made the same mistake.

Good catch, that is terrible advertisement. It looks like the wanted reward is 1.6 million but then looking closer there is a lottery icon next to the number.

Frein is certainly hitting the cops-$#@!ting-their-pants lottery himself big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

LMAO. It's the winning pot for the lottery.

I can just imagine someone going to the P.D. and telling them where the guy is located and then asking for $1.6 million. The cops would be like, 'em, we need you to piss in this cup sir.'
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. Those are the jackpot amounts on the different lotto games. Most stores that sell PA Lottery tickets have these screens - they always run the current jackpot amounts at the bottom.

I thought this post was satire at first - like trying to say the person that captures Frein will be taken care of like the residents of Sandy Hook or something...

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    LMAO. It's the winning pot for the lottery.

I can just imagine someone going to the P.D. and telling them where the guy is located and then asking for $1.6 million. The cops would be like, 'em, we need you to piss in this cup sir.'
    Lol. This is funny. Anyone who has ever been in a convenience store in PA would know this.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

So in other words, if Frein ends up being caught because someone made the mistake of thinking there was such a big reward on offer, then the Pennsylvania state lottery will have accidentally achieved what weeks and weeks of deliberate and concerted effort by the Pennsylvania state police could not ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ