Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is what a hypocrite looks like : Stefan Molyneux abusing DMCA to censor

This is what a hypocrite looks like : Stefan Molyneux abusing DMCA to censor

He opposed the state and also copyright protection, yet he uses DMCA to silence critics and trolls. This is different than reporting spam and harassment, it's deliberately using a fraudulent means of removing a person's videos knowing it didn't even violate copyright (which he doesn't believe in anyway).

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...e-critic.shtml

now he's being sued for it, luckily for him, he doesn't live in the US.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ing-dmca.shtml

Does this type of "libertarian using the state" sound familiar to anybody at all?
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stephan had videos taken down where private information was being released about people who were calling into his show.

He wasn't doing it to censor is critics, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard... do you have any idea how many critics he has had over the years?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Stephan had videos taken down where private information was being released about people who were calling into his show.

He wasn't doing it to censor is critics, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard... do you have any idea how many critics he has had over the years?
    that would still be DMCA abuse, DMCA is not for anything that's not copyright

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    that would still be DMCA abuse, DMCA is not for anything that's not copyright
    But the case that is being made by the author and others is that he is issuing notices to censor them for their opinion.

Do you know what that makes them? Dishonest pricks.

On top of stalking callers on his show, which is really $#@!ed up because who is going to want to call into Stephan's show when they know people are going to start stalking them and releasing private information about them on youtube? On top of that, this person is making an intellectually dishonest case to try and attack him and his beliefs.

Whoever this guy is sounds like a complete scumbag.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

But the case that is being made by the author and others is that he is issuing notices to censor them for their opinion.
    And I am willing to concede that may be wrong, however, DMCA abuse is anything that isn't copyright, including privacy. So if Stefan admitted to using DMCA takedown notices for ANYTHING other than copyright, he's guilty: abuse of DMCA law and fraud/perjury.

If we assume Stefan tells the truth, that he was protecting private information, how does HE believe it should be properly done? Short of using force and using copyright protection?

Do you know what that makes them? Dishonest pricks.

On top of stalking callers on his show, which is really $#@!ed up because who is going to want to call into Stephan's show when they know people are going to start stalking them and releasing private information about them on youtube?
    Stalking may be $#@!ed up, but it's not illegal (or at least shouldn't be) until harm is done, go ahead and cite me those cyberstalking laws, you freaking Fascist!

How lovely to see that ancaps and libertarians want to justify use of force when it suits their own agenda?

On top of that, this person is making an intellectually dishonest case to try and attack him and his beliefs.

Whoever this guy is sounds like a complete scumbag.
    He may be a scumbag and a liar, but he's not a criminal. Lying isn't illegal. Of all people Stefan and his supporters should know this.

Your information isn't property, ergo nothing anyone does with it can violate the NAP.

Stalking, blackmail, slander, libel, they aren't force or coercion under the NAP.

Even using the DCMA to enforce copyright is a wee bit of a stretch for persons who disavow copyright.

Stefan is a guy whose ideal world involve blackboxes in every vehicle transmitting non-stop to insurance/marketing companies, and $10,000 rewards for reporting unregistered firearms to private defence organisations.

He is the epitome of the worldview that the problem with 'states' or state-like entities isn't coercion or injustice, but taxes. Take away taxes and everything is skittles and unicorns.
    Last edited by idiom; 10-29-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Your information isn't property, ergo nothing anyone does with it can violate the NAP.

Stalking, blackmail, slander, libel, they aren't force or coercion under the NAP.
    What about fraud or scamming?

Even using the DCMA to enforce copyright is a wee bit of a stretch for persons who disavow copyright.
    If you disavow copyright, you can't use it, PERIOD.

Stefan is a guy whose ideal world involve blackboxes in every vehicle transmitting non-stop to insurance/marketing companies, and $10,000 rewards for reporting unregistered firearms to private defence organisations.
    Private defenders against privacy!!

I bet he even uses public roads!!! HYPOCRITE!!

:roll:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LibForestPaul

I am anarcho capitalist. If I can get free benies from the state, I am taking it. Don't give a damn.
    So he could be a libertarian, who just doesn't give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

Oh, there's a difference. Currently there is no legal choice BUT to use public roads, and he'll probably admit it'll take a while before private roads are a reality, much less norm.

However, as an ancap and a person who claims he's opposed to copyright protection, he has to first explain how he'd protect private information, then explain why he used a fraudulent means of protecting when he knows there's legal and private means available.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Oh, there's a difference. Currently there is no legal choice BUT to use public roads, and he'll probably admit it'll take a while before private roads are a reality, much less norm.

However, as an ancap and a person who claims he's opposed to copyright protection, he has to first explain how he'd protect private information, then explain why he used a fraudulent means of protecting when he knows there's legal and private means available.
    Private roads are an option in Australia. I opt out of them for privacy reasons, I don't like have the precise time I enter and exit a motorway logged and/or fined and stored in databases that are seriously insecure.

If you want privacy and/or freedom in travel that largely requires using public roads.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Private roads are an option in Australia. I opt out of them for privacy reasons, I don't like have the precise time I enter and exit a motorway logged and/or fined and stored in databases that are seriously insecure.

If you want privacy and/or freedom in travel that largely requires using public roads.
    Sounds like somebody in Australia needs to build some pro-privacy private roads.

Sounds like somebody in Australia needs to build some pro-privacy private roads.
    but there's no market for that, surprised?

Big for starting this thread anything to expose the fraud is good service to liberty.

Btw here are the videos the cult leader Stefan Molyneux doesn't want you to see. All the videos were archived and reposed in this youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXt...cRrhrR9ICWO71g

Personally, my best video of em all is this.

As you watch the videos, try and pick out anything that could be mistaken for harassment of his sheepish viewers. You would notice that you cannot find anything. The man sent govt agents i.e. introduced the gun into the room because someone is using his words to expose him. Anarchist my ass.

Except the private information he was complaining about was already available to the public through his show.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

Molyneux also said Eric Garner wasn't a victimless criminal, which is the last straw for me. I agree using public roads isn't hypocritical, nor is using government IN ALL CASES, but I think Molyneux is kind of goofy. I'm not saying he's all bad, but he's definitely not the best guy on the libertarian team.

Oh, and I don't really go for "peaceful parenting." Unlike the State, parents actually do have God-given POSITIVELY ORDAINED authority.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Molyneux also said Eric Garner wasn't a victimless criminal, which is the last straw for me. I agree using public roads isn't hypocritical, nor is using government IN ALL CASES, but I think Molyneux is kind of goofy. I'm not saying he's all bad, but he's definitely not the best guy on the libertarian team.

Oh, and I don't really go for "peaceful parenting." Unlike the State, parents actually do have God-given POSITIVELY ORDAINED authority
    That's misrepresenting what his opinion is. He uses too much psycho-babble for my taste, but he does say that parents have a certain amount of responsibility and authority over their kids when the subject comes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Oh, and I don't really go for "peaceful parenting." Unlike the State, parents actually do have God-given POSITIVELY ORDAINED authority.
    Yea, but not even Hitler is all bad. Every human being have some good quality about them, some redeeming attribute that will make them qualify as not "all bad". The man is a cult leader and a con artist who contradicts himself just about every time he opens him mouth and in my opinion does as much harm as any good he bring to the liberty movement. And for anyone who missed the Eric Garner controversy, here is the video of it.

I won't call him a racist but he somehow seems to get it right when it comes to the Cliven Bundy situation but for Garder, he had to do some serious mental gymnastic to paint him in the worst light possible and make justification for the cops and businesses that called the police. You cannot make this kind of thing up.

Considering that such things can literally destroy/ruin a person's entire life; I could not possibly disagree more. Blackmail is more aggressive and harmful than a punch to the face. This position seems fit only for irrational beings who are not affected by reason. Rational beings ARE affected by reason, and information can be used to kill. I find the very notion that blackmail and slander are not aggression, absurd on it's face, and I cannot fathom how any rational person would agree with such a thing.

He is the epitome of the worldview that the problem with 'states' or state-like entities isn't coercion or injustice, but taxes. Take away taxes and everything is skittles and unicorns.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    That's misrepresenting what his opinion is. He uses too much psycho-babble for my taste, but he does say that parents have a certain amount of responsibility and authority over their kids when the subject comes up.
    I would say that that authority includes a right to spank, regardless of whether that's a good parenting choice or not.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yea, but not even Hitler is all bad. Every human being have some good quality about them, some redeeming attribute that will make them qualify as not "all bad". The man is a cult leader and a con artist who contradicts himself just about every time he opens him mouth and in my opinion does as much harm as any good he bring to the liberty movement. And for anyone who missed the Eric Garner controversy, here is the video of it.

I won't call him a racist but he somehow seems to get it right when it comes to the Cliven Bundy situation but for Garder, he had to do some serious mental gymnastic to paint him in the worst light possible and make justification for the cops and businesses that called the police. You cannot make this kind of thing up.
    I wouldn't put him in the same category as Hitler (lol) but we agree that his reasoning there was really freaking stupid. I honestly think I'm more intelligent than he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Considering that such things can literally destroy/ruin a person's entire life; I could not possibly disagree more. Blackmail is more aggressive and harmful than a punch to the face. This position seems fit only for irrational beings who are not affected by reason. Rational beings ARE affected by reason, and information can be used to kill. I find the very notion that blackmail and slander are not aggression, absurd on it's face, and I cannot fathom how any rational person would agree with such a thing.
    Walter Block explains it really well.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

I would say that that authority includes a right to spank, regardless of whether that's a good parenting choice or not.

I wouldn't put him in the same category as Hitler (lol) but we agree that his reasoning there was really freaking stupid. I honestly think I'm more intelligent than he is.

If Walter Block thinks blackmail and slander are not aggressive, then Walter Block is wrong.

Link?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

If Walter Block thinks blackmail and slander are not aggressive, then Walter Block is wrong.
    Walter Block is dead wrong.

Mises Daily

Defending the Blackmailer

July 28, 2010Walter Block
    "This is my kid, Mr. T. He'll be blackmailing you from now on — I'm retiring to Florida."
    At first glance it is not hard to answer the question, "Is blackmail really illegitimate?" The only problem it would seem to pose is, "Why is it being asked at all?"
    Do not blackmailers, well, blackmail people? And what could be worse? Blackmailers prey on people's dark, hidden secrets. They threaten to expose and publicize them. They bleed their victims and often drive them to suicide.
    We will find, however, that the case against the blackmailer cannot stand serious analysis; that it is based upon a tissue of unexamined shibboleths and deep philosophical misunderstandings.
    What exactly is blackmail? Blackmail is the offer of trade. It is the offer to trade something, usually silence, for some other good, usually money. If the offer of the trade is accepted, the blackmailer then maintains his silence and the blackmailed pays the agreed-upon price.
    If the blackmail offer is rejected, the blackmailer may exercise his rights of free speech and publicize the secret. There is nothing amiss here. All that is happening is that an offer to maintain silence is being made. If the offer is rejected, the blackmailer does no more than exercise his right of free speech.
    The sole difference between a gossip and a blackmailer is that the blackmailer will refrain from speaking — for a price. In a sense, the gossip is much worse than the blackmailer, for the blackmailer has given the blackmailed a chance to silence him. The gossip exposes the secret without warning. Is not the person with a secret better off at the hands of a blackmailer than a gossip?
    With the gossip, all is lost; with the blackmailer, one can only gain, or at least be no worse off. If the price requested by the blackmailer is lower than the secret is worth, the secret-keeper will pay the blackmailer — this being the lesser of the two evils. He thus gains the difference to him between the value of the secret and the price of the blackmail.
    When the blackmailer demands more than the secret is worth, his demand will not be met and the information will become public. However, in this case the person is no worse off with the blackmailer than he would have been with the inveterate gossip. It is indeed difficult then to account for the vilification suffered by the blackmailer, at least compared to the gossip, who is usually dismissed with slight contempt and smugness.
    Blackmail need not entail the offer of silence in return for money. This is only the best known form: it may be defined without reference to either. Defined in general terms, blackmail is the threat to do something — anything that is not in itself illegal — unless certain demands are met.
    Many actions in the public arena qualify as acts of blackmail, but, instead of being vilified, they have often attained a status of respectability! For example, the recent lettuce boycott is a form of blackmail. Through the lettuce boycott (or any boycott), threats are made to retailers and wholesalers of fruits and vegetables. If they handle nonunion lettuce, the boycotters assert, people will be asked not to patronize their establishments. This conforms perfectly to the definition: a threat that something, not in itself illegal, will take place unless certain demands are met.
    But what about the threats involved in blackmail? This perhaps more than anything else is the aspect of blackmail that is most misunderstood and feared. At first glance, one is inclined to agree that threats are immoral. The usual dictum against aggression, for example, warns not only against aggression per se but also against the threat of aggression. If a highwayman accosts a traveler, it is usually the threat of aggression alone that will compel obedience.
    "The sole difference between a gossip and a blackmailer is that the blackmailer will refrain from speaking — for a price."Consider the nature of threats. When what is threatened is aggressive violence, the threat is condemnable. No individual has the right to initiate aggressive violence against another.
    In blackmail, however, what is being "threatened" is something that the blackmailer does have a right to do — whether it be exercising the right of free speech, refusing to patronize certain stores, or persuading others to do likewise. What is being threatened is not in itself illegitimate; it is, therefore, not possible to call the "threat" an illegitimate threat.
    Blackmail can only be illegitimate when there is a special foresworn relationship between the blackmailer and the blackmailed. A secret-keeper may take a lawyer or a private investigator into his confidence on the condition that the confidence be maintained in secrecy.
    If the lawyer or private investigator attempts to blackmail the secret-keeper, that would be in violation of the contract and, therefore, illegitimate. However, if a stranger holds the secret without contractual obligations, then it is legitimate to offer to "sell" his silence.
    In addition to being a legitimate activity, blackmail has some good effects, litanies to the contrary notwithstanding. Apart from some innocent victims who are caught in the net, who does the blackmailer usually prey upon?
    In the main, there are two groups. One group is composed of criminals: murderers, thieves, swindlers, embezzlers, cheaters, rapists, etc. The other group consists of people who engage in activities, not illegitimate in themselves, that are contrary to the mores and habits of the majority: homosexuals, sadomasochists, sexual perverts, communists, adulterers, etc. The institution of blackmail has beneficial, but different, effects upon each of these groups.
    In the case of criminals, blackmail and the threat of blackmail serve as deterrents. They add to the risks involved in criminal activity. How many of the anonymous tips received by the police — the value of which cannot be overestimated — can be traced, directly or indirectly, to blackmail? How many criminals are led to pursue crime on their own, eschewing the aid of fellow criminals in "jobs" that call for cooperation, out of the fear of possible blackmail?
    Finally, there are those individuals who are on the verge of committing crimes, or at the "margin of criminality" (as the economist would say), where the least factor will propel them one way or another. The additional fear of blackmail may be enough, in some cases, to dissuade them from crime.
    If blackmail itself were legalized, it would undoubtedly be an even more effective deterrent. Legalization would undoubtedly result in an increase in blackmail, with attendant depredations upon the criminal class.
    It is sometimes said that what diminishes crime is not the penalty attached to the crime but the certainty of being caught. Although this controversy rages with great relevance in current debates on capital punishment, it will suffice to point out that the institution of blackmail does both. It increases the penalty associated with crime, as it forces criminals to share part of their loot with the blackmailer. It also raises the probability of being apprehended, as blackmailers are added to police forces, private citizen and vigilante groups, and other anticrime units.
    Blackmailers, who are often members in good standing in the criminal world, are in an advantageous position to foil crimes. Their "inside" status surpasses even that of the spy or infiltrator, who is forced to play a role.
    Legalizing blackmail would thus allow anticrime units to take advantage of two basic crime fighting adages at the same time: "divide and conquer," and "lack of honor among thieves." It is quite clear that one important effect of legalizing blackmail would be to diminish crime — real crime, that is.
    The legalization of blackmail would also have a beneficial effect upon actions that do not involve aggression, but are at variance with the mores of society as a whole. On these actions, the legalization of blackmail would have a liberating effect. Even with blackmail still illegal, we are witnessing some of its beneficial effects.
    Homosexuality, for instance, is technically illegal in some instances, but not really criminal, since it involves no aggression. For individual homosexuals, blackmail very often causes considerable harm and can hardly be considered beneficial. But for the group as a whole, that is, for each individual as a member of the group, blackmail has helped by making the public more aware and accustomed to homosexuality.

Forcing individual members of a socially oppressed group into the open, or "out of the closet," cannot, of course, be considered a service. The use of force is a violation of an individual's rights. But still, it does engender an awareness on the part of members of a group of one another's existence. In forcing this perception, blackmail can legitimately take some small share of the credit in liberating people whose only crime is a deviation from the norm in a noncriminal way.
    In reflecting on the old aphorism, "the truth shall make you free," the only "weapon" at the disposal of the blackmailer is the truth. In using the truth to back up his threats (as on occasion he must), he sets the truth free, very often without intent, to do whatever good or bad it is capable of doing.
    http://mises.org/library/defending-blackmailer
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Walter Block is dead wrong.
    Ayup. Blackmail and slander are more aggressive than a punch in the eye. Modern humans are thinking beings who deal in information. Information is only irrelevant to non-rational animals. If we were monkeys and dogs and such, then maybe I could say "blackmail is not aggression" because monkeys and dogs and such are non-rational animals. Human beings operate within the realm of reason. Rational aggression is as real as physical. In the case of blackmail and such, rational aggression can be more harmful than physical.

Walter Block is about as wrong on this subject as Juan McFake is wrong on the wars.

Blackmail is not a nice candyland free market voluntary trade. It is a threat to destroy someones life, marriage, or who knows what else depending on the circumstances. Blackmailers are without honor, and often times are not even just telling the truth. Someone may purposefully get in a compromising situation with someone. when you pay the blackmailer, there is zero reason to even think he will keep quiet. Paying a blackmailer is a desperate last gasp of someone to defend his life as he knows it.

Blackmailers are the lowest of the low, and should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

HA haters. Stefan is like a light in a dark room for finding crazies.

Anyways can we clarify something? If he used DCMA how is he committing fraud? His reasons for using it can be anything, as long as it was his material that got shut down.

As far as Eric Gardner goes. He has spoke about it for about 4 hours. You can't just take things he takes out of context. In context he thinks that laws banning cigarette selling will always lead to cases like Eric Gardner. He is against laws like these. Now he also believes that the cops did nothing wrong from the point of view of the law. If you show resistance 10 out of 10 times the cops will take you down. We can debate on the role of police and the role of laws. But that is not relevant to what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Sorry guys, I agree with Block.

But, if blackmail is so harmful because of social harms that come from it (which I agree that it is) why can't it be combated the same way? Through non-violent social ostracism?

Ayup. Blackmail and slander are more aggressive than a punch in the eye. Modern humans are thinking beings who deal in information. Information is only irrelevant to non-rational animals. If we were monkeys and dogs and such, then maybe I could say "blackmail is not aggression" because monkeys and dogs and such are non-rational animals. Human beings operate within the realm of reason. Rational aggression is as real as physical. In the case of blackmail and such, rational aggression can be more harmful than physical.

Walter Block is about as wrong on this subject as Juan McFake is wrong on the wars.
    I'm still kind of undecided on this because it's not a pet issue I dwell on much and haven't thought it through. However, Block's argument is far more thoughtful than yours (and WT's). If you get around to refuting Block point-for-point, plz pm me because I'd like to read it. thnx.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Blackmail is not a nice candyland free market voluntary trade. It is a threat to destroy someones life, marriage, or who knows what else depending on the circumstances. Blackmailers are without honor, and often times are not even just telling the truth. Someone may purposefully get in a compromising situation with someone. when you pay the blackmailer, there is zero reason to even think he will keep quiet. Paying a blackmailer is a desperate last gasp of someone to defend his life as he knows it.

Blackmailers are the lowest of the low, and should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.
    I'd put child molesters and war pigs and lawyers and congressmen (just to name a few) below blackmailers.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast