Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Houston We Have A Problem - New Hampshire Canvasers & Post Signs in NH NEEDED ASAP!!!

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    anyone know if there is a website dedicated to getting people to head up to New Hampshire to help out?

http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com

ALSO, we have been specifically asked by the campaign NOT to put homemade signs or banners out... the residents of new hampshire HATE that stuff and the campaign feels it may cause more harm than good.

we do need people up here though, desperately... if u don't mind my asking where were u canvassing saturday?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by roxic27 View Post

ALSO, we have been specifically asked by the campaign NOT to put homemade signs or banners out... the residents of new hampshire HATE that stuff and the campaign feels it may cause more harm than good.

we do need people up here though, desperately... if u don't mind my asking where were u canvassing saturday?
    Bedford.

In regards to the Revolutin signs, the official campaign has been wrong about them before. It wasn't too long ago that Anita Andrews was also asking us not to do these, while at the same time the official campaign were working on including photos of them on the slim jims, soon after Ron Paul himself started to refer to our campaign as a Revolution. We all need to do what we think will win this election, remember the experts are not necessarly always right. I'm sure there are some pretty high paying experts in the other camps that never thought to do a money bomb, most of the best ideas always seem to come out from the grassroots. Ron Paul himself recognizes this. You and I, all of us are the campaign, solutions come from a free market of ideas. I'm going to do whatever I can to help get people to New Hampshire to help out as well as going into financial debt myself if that's what it takes to make sure we win.
    Last edited by orenbus; 12-03-2007 at 07:48 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Hmmmm... Not saying they're wrong, but I've lived in NH my whole life and been involved with politics here forever and I've never heard anyone say that.
    Just my $0.02 ($0.013478243927 after taxes).

JM
    Interested in the history of ancient science? Want to know how it fed into the world around it and the people and politics of those times?
    Check out my book if you like (free chapters):
    www.LightofAlexandria.com Thanks!

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_cartman View Post
    do the ron paul meet up groups in NH need money? if they do, we need to give it to them. we need to make sure they have enough money for signs, posters, t-shirts, whatever they think they need.

i think if someone set up a little NH meet up group money bomb, lots of people will donate. The money collected will be split between meet up groups and volenteers doing grassroots efforts in NH. 100% of the money will go towards ron paul grassroots efforts in NH. If someone wants money for something specific, outside of the meet ups, they can post their idea in a forum and people can vote.

so if the problem in NH is money... we can try and get them money. If the problem is that we need more volunteers in NH... well... then there's not much we can do. There may be people in NH who would help the effort, but maybe have no extra money to spend buying signs, photocopying information, hanging banners. If we raised money to send them a few thousand lawn signs, stickers, whatever... would there be people who could use them? It would be great if the people who went door to door, had lawn signs to give out to people who wanted it as well as other information that can be costly to produce.

THERE IS a lot you can do... help promote www.operationlivefreeordie.com and www.fiveforfreedom.com

GUYS LISTEN... i have been here since thanksgiving. if you were canvassing in concord then u completely missed out on what was going on in manchester, and nashua... and vice versa...

the OFLD people are spread out, so if it looks like theres not a lot of us there are... were just all over and not in one central location.

we do not have near enough people yet, we do need A LOT MORE boots on the ground, please if u know someone that can take a week or two off work SEND THEM TO ME so i can get them up here.

as for materials... yes the campaign has slim jims and signs but thats all they are willing to give us. there are tons of better flyers out there than the slim jims,
    Lord Xar provided us with 1,000 liberty cards, and 1,000 dvd's the other day (THANKS!)

what we desperately need are the issue slim jims, mostly the tax free tips act

one thing someone can do for us is send us any tax free tips act flyers you can... whether its slim jims or homemade flyers we don't care, we need them BAD!!!
    after its dark we can't canvass, but i will personally go to every restaurant in the state to spread this message after dark

and just so you know

right now we have about 40 people canvassing door to door SEVEN DAYS A WEEK not just on weekends... thats what OFLD is all about, getting people up here to help us... 40 people can not cover this state in the next month, we do have more coming, a lot more, i think 100 or so for sure are coming for the entire month and another 100 are coming for at least 2 weeks but thats not enough we need 1,000 people here canvassing 7 days a week

heres a video of us canvassing today
    http://tulsatonewhampshire.blogspot.com/

if you have any questions about what were doing, what we need, or if no one from OFLD has contacted you yet, please please EMAIL ME at roxi4ronpaul2008@gmail.com

thanks

PS IF YOU WANT TO HELP IN ANY WAY NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR BIG EMAIL ME AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN DO

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another contact:

Jim Forsythe

HQNH Meetup Coordinator
    www.ronpaulhq.com

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    If I were to drive up from Philadelphia with 2 or 3 other people, is there a place we can crash for a weekend?

YES YES YES, email me immediately

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmaynard View Post
    Hmmmm... Not saying they're wrong, but I've lived in NH my whole life and been involved with politics here forever and I've never heard anyone say that.
    Just my $0.02 ($0.013478243927 after taxes).

JM

i agree with you not the campaign... i only know what we were told, its always possible that they want us to focus on voter IDing and not making banners so they just told us that to keep us from doing it

IF ANYONE HAS BANNERS OR SIGNS THEY CAN SEND US I WILL PUT THEM OUT MYSELF

(the campaign doesn't want to hear about anything we are doing outside of voter IDing)

bump
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Bedford.

In regards to the Revolutin signs, the official campaign has been wrong about them before. It wasn't too long ago that Anita Andrews was also asking us not to do these, while at the same time the official campaign were working on including photos of them on the slim jims, soon after Ron Paul himself started to refer to our campaign as a Revolution. We all need to do what we think will win this election, remember the experts are not necessarly always right. I'm sure there are some pretty high paying experts in the other camps that never thought to do a money bomb, most of the best ideas always seem to come out from the grassroots. Ron Paul himself recognizes this. You and I, all of us are the campaign, solutions come from a free market of ideas. I'm going to do whatever I can to help get people to New Hampshire to help out as well as going into financial debt myself if that's what it takes to make sure we win.
    thank you, and i feel like anita andrews is wrong in nearly everything she says... ron paul himself told me the other night that this campaign would not have even come close to the numbers they are pulling in if it weren't for the revolution thing. he said what ive been saying for a long time and that is that people appreciate the grassroots stuff more than the official stuff...

i really feel like it means more to someone that we MADE a sign as opposed to BUYING or getting a free one from the campaign, just my 2 cents

but that is still why there aren't many homemade signs or banners because some people are afraid to do anything the "campaign" doesn't want us to do... I am so busy now i don't have time to make signs, a guy from my meetup group in OK is sending me some tyvek banners, and homemade signs friday but if i get 1,000 banners in the mail, i will personally see to it that they are all put out. the 10 other people living in the hampton beach OFLD house feel the same way

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    ANYONE willing to come to NEW HAMPSHIRE that doesn't know how to go about doing so please email me at roxi4ronpaul2008@gmail.com

or call me

816-977-3724

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    also, about canvassing in bedford, i can totally see how you got discouraged, (im assuming u met us at murphy's beforehand?)

come canvass portsmouth or exeter, or londonderry, or manchester and you will get a different impression i promise

my polls are showing 60% + are still undecided and about 15% are for sure voting for paul (these are my own personal findings from the peoples doors only I have knocked on, but other people doing their own polling are reporting the same numbers back to me)

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Man. I have the time. I just don't have the cash. And I don't really want to put the miles on my car. I live in Colorado!!

I can be a good asset perhaps though. I can make daily high quality videos. I have all my own kit. I'm also a New Zealander, and people that always gets people's attention. "Hey wait a minute, you can't even vote can you?" "Well no sir, I can't...."

Maybe those who have the $$ but no time to go themselves could sponsor the people with the time but no $$.
    I'm guessing they need people in Iowa too.

Op Live Free or Die organizers would be the best people to ask. I'm assuming you're looking for a ride to NH, otherwise I'd suggest renting a car I suppose. Or Taxi to Bus if you're looking for mass transit, but yea OLFoD people would probably best people to ask I would think.

Concord Trailways operates buses from Boston (Logan Airport and South Station)
    to many points in New Hampshire.

12 buses a day from South Station to Manchester (for example).

http://www.concordtrailways.com/new_...s_schedule.htm

also, about canvassing in bedford, i can totally see how you got discouraged, (im assuming u met us at murphy's beforehand?)

come canvass portsmouth or exeter, or londonderry, or manchester and you will get a different impression i promise

my polls are showing 60% + are still undecided and about 15% are for sure voting for paul (these are my own personal findings from the peoples doors only I have knocked on, but other people doing their own polling are reporting the same numbers back to me)
    Cool. Yep I was in the group that met at murphy's before going out. I'm not really discouraged, I mean overall I saw the weekend as a huge success, it was very eventful and although it was cold outside it felt awesome being there and helping.

The work you and the rest of the Op. Live Free or Die crew have put in and your dedication is awesome! It's almost like you guys are the special forces going in first before the cavalry arrives, we need to get reinforcements up there to help continue the work you've started, there is plenty to do.

This video rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9X5yWWlb2U

I agree with what was said in this video, we need about a thousand supporters up there, I'll be there soon again to help. In the meantime will do what I can to spread the word about LFoD, don't think enough people know about it yet and the importance of what you and the rest of the team up there are doing. You and the people that have moved up to NH to help win us this election know how important NH is, and you deserve our support. I'm not sure if other volunteers in the country have realized this yet as it seems majority of people are concentrating on local sign waves instead of thinking seriously of going to NH one weekend this December. If every Ron Paul supporter in a 12 hour radius around NH drove up there to help out on a Saturday the result would be massive. We need to make sure other Ron Paul Revolutionaries know and start to make plans to head up to New Hampshire to help out.
    Last edited by orenbus; 12-03-2007 at 09:33 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by mavtek View Post
    We're sending at least 5 people to New Hampshire from the DFW area in the next couple of weeks. Hope it helps!
    Awesome, Thank You! Together we are going to win this thing!

:bump:

:bump:

new rule... it costs a $5 donation to bump a post.
    "Liberty, Peace and Prosperity"

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Cool. Yep I was in the group that met at murphy's before going out. I'm not really discouraged, I mean overall I saw the weekend as a huge success, it was very eventful and although it was cold outside it felt awesome being there and helping.

The work you and the rest of the Op. Live Free or Die crew have put in and your dedication is awesome! It's almost like you guys are the special forces going in first before the cavalry arrives, we need to get reinforcements up there to help continue the work you've started, there is plenty to do.

This video rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9X5yWWlb2U

I agree with what was said in this video, we need about a thousand supporters up there, I'll be there soon again to help. In the meantime will do what I can to spread the word about LFoD, don't think enough people know about it yet and the importance of what you and the rest of the team up there are doing. You and the people that have moved up to NH to help win us this election know how important NH is, and you deserve our support. I'm not sure if other volunteers in the country have realized this yet as it seems majority of people are concentrating on local sign waves instead of thinking seriously of going to NH one weekend this December. If every Ron Paul supporter in a 12 hour radius around NH drove up there to help out on a Saturday the result would be massive. We need to make sure other Ron Paul Revolutionaries know and start to make plans to head up to New Hampshire to help out.

thanks a bunch... the comments on the vid are hilarious i love being here and we really are making great strides... we did some brainstorming tonight and i think we are about to BLOW UP here hee hee

oh and to the poster above... i LOVE THAT RULE!!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    In my area DOT took down ALL political signs.
    By law, the DOT is required to hang on to all of the signs that they take down.
    (at least until the end of election season)

You might want to go check with them to see if you can get them back.

Anyone who is cash strapped and would need to travel a long way can take a Greyhound Bus for $198 or less, round trip (Texas to NH would be about $162 round trip).

Yeah, I know, its not the most glamorous way to travel, but it will get you there- probably a lot cheaper than air or renting a car.

http://www.greyhound.com/home/en/Dea...oAnywhere.aspx

today is the 5th, i just donated so I can bump

Remember everyone to donate to Op Live Free or Die.

http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/donate.html

Five dollars today on the Fifth for Freedom!

Kind of neat - we have two DOT employees is our meetup group. And they even go out and help post signs.

Quote Originally Posted by McDermit View Post
    Kind of neat - we have two DOT employees is our meetup group. And they even go out and help post signs.
    In New Hampshire or another state?

THERE IS a lot you can do... help promote www.operationlivefreeordie.com and www.fiveforfreedom.com

GUYS LISTEN... i have been here since thanksgiving. if you were canvassing in concord then u completely missed out on what was going on in manchester, and nashua... and vice versa...

the OFLD people are spread out, so if it looks like theres not a lot of us there are... were just all over and not in one central location.

we do not have near enough people yet, we do need A LOT MORE boots on the ground, please if u know someone that can take a week or two off work SEND THEM TO ME so i can get them up here.

as for materials... yes the campaign has slim jims and signs but thats all they are willing to give us. there are tons of better flyers out there than the slim jims,
    Lord Xar provided us with 1,000 liberty cards, and 1,000 dvd's the other day (THANKS!)

what we desperately need are the issue slim jims, mostly the tax free tips act

one thing someone can do for us is send us any tax free tips act flyers you can... whether its slim jims or homemade flyers we don't care, we need them BAD!!!
    after its dark we can't canvass, but i will personally go to every restaurant in the state to spread this message after dark

and just so you know

right now we have about 40 people canvassing door to door SEVEN DAYS A WEEK not just on weekends... thats what OFLD is all about, getting people up here to help us... 40 people can not cover this state in the next month, we do have more coming, a lot more, i think 100 or so for sure are coming for the entire month and another 100 are coming for at least 2 weeks but thats not enough we need 1,000 people here canvassing 7 days a week

heres a video of us canvassing today
    http://tulsatonewhampshire.blogspot.com/

if you have any questions about what were doing, what we need, or if no one from OFLD has contacted you yet, please please EMAIL ME at roxi4ronpaul2008@gmail.com

thanks

PS IF YOU WANT TO HELP IN ANY WAY NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR BIG EMAIL ME AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN DO

Is the campaign providing you with the tax-free tip slim jims and all the other specialized slim jims? Are you getting the type of literature that you need to distribute?

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterhand View Post
    Is the campaign providing you with the tax-free tip slim jims and all the other specialized slim jims? Are you getting the type of literature that you need to distribute?
    I know the big thing they needed aside from more people heading up to NH to pitch in to do canvassing and put up signs, was issues slim jims like these:

Slim Jim C – “HEALTH CARE AND HEALTH FREEDOM” Pack of 100
    http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Detail?no=33

Slim Jim D - "FOR LIFE AND LIBERTY" Pack of 100
    http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Detail?no=34

Slim Jim E - "GUN OWNERS FOR PAUL" Pack of 100
    http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Detail?no=32

Slim Jim F - "SECURE OUR BORDERS" Pack of 100
    http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Detail?no=35

The issues slim jims are in high demand mainly because once you find out what the individual person's top issue is in this campaign you want to give them materials specific to their need. All about knowing your audience and providing the information they are looking for. Anyway there was plenty of the students one and the general hope for america one, not enough issues slim jims they need more. More importantly though again they need more troops on the ground. This means more volunteers and money to support housing for them when they get to NH.

http://www.fiveforfreedom.com/

donate here:
    http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/donate.html

volunteer here:
    http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/volunteer.html
    Last edited by orenbus; 12-05-2007 at 02:25 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $5 more = bump

give em hell New Hampshire!

donated $5 more

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast